I think I’m about to delete my account, I might keep my posts though on here though because it’s great information/knowledge

jm17

jm17

Solstice
I mean, I came here a few months ago thinking I could educate fake wannabe racists who wasn’t even taught to hate black people and give knowledge to people about racism, and just other stuff in general(I might not get my posts deleted idk)

It’s no point to do that anymore, especially when you think about the crowd of people I’m talking to, these people are NOT normal people, these are people who you can just look at and tell off rip “ this mf proly weird as fuck(no offense)”

90% of my posts are my own threads because I don’t browse this and I feel like I’ve wasted my time trying to change people who don’t even shower at least once a day.

Big mistake on my side.

And always remember your enemies are the elites, not Black people.

most of the people y’all defend or worship would spit on you in real life and slap the back of yo neck and would “ push u off the edge mentally) and if are a ethnic doing this you need to go play in traffic ASAP because you have 0 integrity, dignity or self respect, especially if u are black(considering all the information I know and the TRUTH)

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
You're the worst user on here, pls do.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and RealLooksmaxxer
You're the worst user on here, pls do.
You got 590 posts in 10 days. How the fuck 😂😂😂 go shower man

shut yo fucking mouth bitch

mad because you not used to a black man being obedient and subservient and actually standing up for himself and has a lot of knowledge and talking to a bitch like you like this?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface, MANLETprettyBOY, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
You got 550 posts in 10 days. How the fuck 😂😂😂

mad because you not used to a black man being obedient and subservient and actually standing up for himself and has a lot of knowledge and talking to a bitch like you like this?
You're boring.

Damm jm17 where did u go? :unsure:

You got 590 posts in 10 days. How the fuck 😂😂😂 go shower man

Love him or hate him, he’s spitting facts @WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
I got educated