I think I'm around 140 pounds now

nigtard

nigtard

Last time I got properly weighed I was 67kg which is 147 pounds.This was back around the beginning of the school year.My eating habits have only gotten worse, I have probably lost around 3-4kg since then.

Most nights I go to bed without eating a substantial meal.People joke about how malnourished I look, my body looks absolutely disgusting.Which is why I try to wear baggy clothes so no one notices.I can't eat which means that I will keep losing weight until I hit the 120s.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, ElTruecel and Jason Voorhees
Congrats for losing the weight.

• Love it
Reactions: nigtard
fuark i am like 180 or some shut, the goyslop has ruined my fitness goals.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Im around 170

fuark i am like 180 or some shut, the goyslop has ruined my fitness goals.
Goyslop is disgusting once I shut in and lost my appetite I never looked at that shit the same.I get nauseous whenever I eat anything nowadays

Last time I got properly weighed I was 67kg which is 147 pounds.This was back around the beginning of the school year.My eating habits have only gotten worse, I have probably lost around 3-4kg since then.

Most nights I go to bed without eating a substantial meal.People joke about how malnourished I look, my body looks absolutely disgusting.Which is why I try to wear baggy clothes so no one notices.I can't eat which means that I will keep losing weight until I hit the 120s.
Victim weight

Goyslop is disgusting once I shut in and lost my appetite I never looked at that shit the same.I get nauseous whenever I eat anything nowadays
yes, the pillslop is even worst, that's when you know the jews really feked u over.

what height

Start eating raw diary asap

• +1
I get nauseous whenever i eat any meal.Its why my calorie intake is like 400+ a day.I eat like 2 loads of bread for the day and that’s enough.

• Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
That’s because you have a good face if I was your weight I’d look so bloated
Anyways nutrition is key ugly or handsome, fruit animal fats are the best to gain weight in a healthy manner coupled with raw meat and raw dairy for nutrition

• +1