I think im. Borderline chadlite now did a snapchat expirment got an average rating of 7.8

It is still way better than asking random ppl on .org
This girl likes mogger curries btw
Screenshot 20240217 210706 Messenger

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, HTN_Mentalcel, UZB_Strebl and 11 others
why do u make a weird face in all of your pics

asking a discord girl is embarrassing to prove a point that is likely either a pedophilic man, or some fat smelly femcel furry
Should’ve asked a tinder match or something
Why would my tinder matches like a curry? That's completely rigged

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 24770 and smallman
Idk why u made a larp thread
Screenshot 20240217 211149 Messenger

For one
ZERO guys are consistently rated high no matter what.
The only way to see if it holds weight is to ask girls to anon rate you beside a chad of your pheno so even if he's rated lower you'll scale to him and it'll show you where you stand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, PseduoAryan, sexchat and 3 others
Idk why u made a larp thread
View attachment 2751715
For one
ZERO guys are consistently rated high no matter what.
The only way to see if it holds weight is to ask girls to anon rate you beside a chad of your pheno so even if he's rated lower you'll scale to him and it'll show you where you stand
Brutal. However, @Blackgymmax is very pessimistic. He rates me MTN even tho the forum calls me Chadlite and he does the same for a lot of people from what I've seen. So if he calls you subhuman you are probably low MTN.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Brutal. However, @Blackgymmax is very pessimistic. He rates me MTN even tho the forum calls me Chadlite and he does the same for a lot of people from what I've seen. So if he calls you subhuman you are probably low MTN.
No this dude is like some uncanny low htn high mtn due to his eye deformity but he's retarded and indian

• JFL
Reactions: dervw4cenks, Deleted member 51781, sexchat and 4 others
No this dude is like some uncanny low htn high mtn due to his eye deformity but he's retarded and indian
You call him HTN and you call me MTN? Over for me

Why would my tinder matches like a curry? That's completely rigged
brutal.
😭
I think he’s mostly right tho he agrees I am like strong MTN/ low HTN range I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Nigga they're both subhumans chill.i ain't say they look good
Then what did you try to achieve by using some random guy tryna get a rating on org and using fat ugly white bitches as evidence as to why he is ugly

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and Skywalker
Then what did you try to achieve by using some random guy tryna get a rating on org and using fat ugly white bitches as evidence as to why he is ugly
That's not even the Point. Better looking whites would give him a solid 0 just for being a dark curry so it would be worse. I just know those 2 have a thing for giga mogger curries.
Moreso the point was that there's no guys getting rated consistently high af because girls are too picky.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, RTLBbc, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
That's not even the Point. Better looking whites would give him a solid 0 just for being a dark curry so it would be worse. I just know those 2 have a thing for giga mogger curries.
Moreso the point was that there's no guys getting rated consistently high af because girls are too picky.
I agree, I just laughed because you sent 2 subhumans calling an mtn 2/10 and 0/10

The audacity

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Blackgymmax
I agree, I just laughed because you sent 2 subhumans calling an mtn 2/10 and 0/10

The audacity
It really doesn't mean shit as I have plenty of screens of girls rating cavill a 4 but op claiming to be rated consistently high from women is just bullshit

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and coisbhai
It really doesn't mean shit as I have plenty of screens of girls rating cavill a 4 but op claiming to be rated consistently high from women is just bullshit
The ratings section is a more funnier off topic, op is a borderline mtn that sucks his cheeks in and is claiming borderline chadlite

Don’t know what happened to the credibility of forum raters now

Nowadays it’s just @anthony111553 and @Bzz saying “mtn” to anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Deleted member 51781, RTLBbc and 7 others
The ratings section is a more funnier off topic, op is a borderline mtn that sucks his cheeks in and is claiming borderline chadlite

cope i give higher then Mtn alot

Mtn

• JFL
Nowadays it’s just @
anthony111553
@anthony111553 and @
Bzz
@Bzz saying “mtn” to anything
Mtn is avg though, and most men in their teens and 20s are mtn - which is the majority of this forum

It’s over buddyboyo

Mtn is avg though, and most men in their teens and 20s are mtn - which is the majority of this forum
You’d be surprised at how many htn roam this forum but the autistic psl rating scale says they are high ltn

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and chadintraining
Ptosis+cockeye is crazy
I would never forgive god

• JFL
Currycel its ovER for you ropemaxx
im not incel lmao im a curry and iv managed to slay in the west but slaying aint as good as i thought it would be the world is a joke jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Deleted member 51781, PseduoAryan and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back