I think I'm going to be caught for lift frauding

O'Pry

O'Pry

Iron
Was with a guy and a foid today. I've known the guy for a while now and started lift frauding after I met him; he knows my true barefoot height but has never called me out asking why I'm like 3 inches taller than that because of lifts jfl. Foid only knows me after I started frauding and doesn't know my height.

In regular conversation the guy mentions my real height and the foid gets surprised and says I look much taller (cause lifts).

Are they onto me? I'm going to try and play it off like I'm my actual barefoot height but that everyone else lies about there height.

Is it over? :lul:

Was with a guy and a foid today. I've known the guy for a while now and started lift frauding after I met him; he knows my true barefoot height but has never called me out asking why I'm like 3 inches taller than that because of lifts jfl. Foid only knows me after I started frauding and doesn't know my height.

In regular conversation the guy mentions my real height and the foid gets surprised and says I look much taller (cause lifts).

Are they onto me? I'm going to try and play it off like I'm my actual barefoot height but that everyone else lies about there height.

Is it over? :lul:
I doubt you could fraud more than 2 inches without it looking obvious, also he doesn’t see you as your height in lifts hes also wearing shoes which maybe arojnd an 1-1.5 inches so to him you only look 1 inch taller

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I doubt you could fraud more than 2 inches without it looking obvious, also he doesn’t see you as your height in lifts hes also wearing shoes which maybe arojnd an 1-1.5 inches so to him you only look 1 inch taller

3 is way too much. 1.5 inch lifts is the best

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho