I think I’m gonna be ending my Test 500 cycle soon. It’s completely useless for leanmax

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Yes I am at my leanest atm but that’s bc I’m legit eating 400 cals worth of random meat slices and shots of vodka. Jfl u still need to starve for true leanness. One thing tho maybe it prevents my mood from going to shit, bc despite barely eating I still get erections and no depression. So idk.

When I get off ig I’ll know if it did something depending on the contrast

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
why u don't bulk with test bro

• Ugh..
Reactions: Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Polish Chincel, lestoa and 3 others
does OP think people take exogenous testosterone for leanmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, Danish_Retard, jflsnowdzz and 4 others
high test also causes bloating, it also converts to some other hormones that also contribute to the skin looking waterlogged.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Variety Jones, BoredPrince and 1 other person
does OP think people take exogenous testosterone for leanmaxxing
Jfl idk. Theory was I also wanted to max my facial hair for future maybe (it worked btw my cheeks filled in)
high test also causes bloating, it also converts to some other hormones that also contribute to the skin looking waterlogged.
Idk my skin is fine. If anything it’s the clearest it’s ever been simply bc I don’t eat, especially carbs

How much size you put on using test?
Did other people notice your physique changing?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
How much size you put on using test?
Did other people notice your physique changing?
Not much. No one noticed no, u need to bulk tbh if u wanna have that tight shirt bulging muscles look. But obv that’s male gaze cuz anything above 12% bf is a looksmin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, BoredPrince, cyprian_tomaszewski and 1 other person
Not much. No one noticed no, u need to bulk tbh if u wanna have that tight shirt bulging muscles look. But obv that’s male gaze cuz anything above 12% bf is a looksmin
you can have muscle mass while being lean jfl

CZmAtTdxjTFMKdOWDdGltHPF4pRl2zeB8Pi5Ue1aKM8
Images

this is pretty close to ideal for female gaze

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: trueceI, IMOGYOU, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Aromasin and Telmisartan combined with a clean diet would fix the bloat.

You should've bulked up with test and then do another cycle of sarms to lean down while keeping muscles

Jfl idk. Theory was I also wanted to max my facial hair for future maybe (it worked btw my cheeks filled in)

Idk my skin is fine. If anything it’s the clearest it’s ever been simply bc I don’t eat, especially carbs
How I've been the last few days and my skin is actually clearer than it's been in weeks

The solution was clear. I even made use of it before, but didn't follow through.

Had like 4000 calories since Thursday and 50 grams of carbs

Will keep going until I'm clear