i think im gonna fucking rope

6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now* living in denmark
hey everyone. Im 15 and have autism
I asked my mom if she could buy me hgh, explained that getting taller is my only shot at life, i explained her im under average in face and since i have autism this is a death sentence, ofc as i assumed she would, she said i was handsome and im perfect as i am, i told her all ugly people’s parents tell them they’re “handsome” or “fine” and that she isn’t able to be objective because she’s my mom.
It’s so fucking frustrating bros, to have someone you love be so ignorant like all other parents... I know i shouldn’t discuss blackpill stuff with my parents but i thought i’d be able to convince her to buy me hgh...
any tips?
i would have roped looong time ago if i had a gun btw, it’s hard mentally to do with a knife

Attachments

• EBC0FCE0-2168-45C5-BAE2-10FA7E508588.jpeg
    EBC0FCE0-2168-45C5-BAE2-10FA7E508588.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 114
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 8919 and 8 others
Be happy you have a mom that loves you, and your face is fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2012, mewcoper and 12 others
U say ur short but ur name has 6'1" in it
U say u have autism but that doesn't exist and was created by the Jews

Over for victimcomplexcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SubhumanCurrycel, swedecel and 18 others
@Colvin76 all over

like a white, less robust version of @SubhumanCurrycel , but dont rope man, there are plenty of looksmaxxes you can do. 6'1 isnt short why tf u need hgh?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, BigBoy, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Yourlordandsaviorrealjesus 835943401303770439814318551605642476112019n

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 9380 and JustAFewMM
my mum always try to sabotage my looksmaxxing efforts

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Be happy you have a mom that loves you, and your face is fine
but the autism...
i’ve spent years of my life in institutions after a fuck-up at a normal school, currently i go to a private school for autists...
My social shit is fucked, i used to be normal but puberty fucked me in the ass
i feel bad about sharing stuff this intimate with my face connected but fuck it

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Feminineboi and Danish_Retard
6´1 jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
bror dit ansigt er fint nok. Eftersom vi begge bor i Danmark kan vi nok blive enig om at det er omkring gennemsnit hvilket er fint nok. Hvis du har autisme skal du bare tage på HTX, det har jeg gjordt og folk er 100 gange bedre end i folkeskolen.
Lad være med at prøve at få noget ud af dine forældre eller at blackpille dem, det kommer ikke til at virke.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and 6’1cel
u look good bro no homo

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Feminineboi
U say ur short but ur name has 6'1" in it
U say u have autism but that doesn't exist and was created by the Jews

Over for victimcomplexcels
6’1 is average at best in Denmark
autism is 100% real, i dont feel human, my motor functions are impaired, i walk akwardly and i hit or stumble onto something often

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Subhuman Philtrum, joeveniro and 1 other person
Now i understand a lot more...Btw you face mog me back to my mom womb why fuck would you rope and how tall r u?

Another bragging fag
Giphy 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Gargantuan, Pussyslayer and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, JMax, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
WHY SHOULD WE HELP YOU? YOU COME TO US ASKING SO MUCH, YET OFFERING SO LITTLE. YOU FUCKING PEASANT.

WHY SHOULD WE HELP YOU? YOU COME TO US ASKING SO MUCH, YET OFFERING SO LITTLE. YOU FUCKING PEASANT.
This. If you want help looksmaxxing you have to donate to FastBananaCEO to carry on using this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
This. If you want help looksmaxxing you have to donate to FastBananaCEO to carry on using this site
lmao, give the jew money so he can teach you the secrets of pick up art

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
6'1 and you look fine stfu already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
This cuck is 6'1 with warrior skull and comes like "HULLO FELLOW INCELS"

• JFL
Reactions: Azoriko and Serial Coomer
hey everyone. Im 15 and have autism
I asked my mom if she could buy me hgh, explained that getting taller is my only shot at life, i explained her im under average in face and since i have autism this is a death sentence, ofc as i assumed she would, she said i was handsome and im perfect as i am, i told her all ugly people’s parents tell them they’re “handsome” or “fine” and that she isn’t able to be objective because she’s my mom.
It’s so fucking frustrating bros, to have someone you love be so ignorant like all other parents... I know i shouldn’t discuss blackpill stuff with my parents but i thought i’d be able to convince her to buy me hgh...
any tips?
i would have roped looong time ago if i had a gun btw, it’s hard mentally to do with a knife
Your face is fine, autism could pretty much be a DEATH SENTENCE but u don't need to rope man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
autism is 100% real, i dont feel human, my motor functions are impaired, i walk akwardly and i hit or stumble onto something often
literally travel to some place where people are shorter and women like white men nigga .

"my motor functions are impaired, i walk akwardly and i hit or stumble onto something " that s because you never leave your basement tf

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, chadrone96, BigBoy and 2 others
Judging by your face, you have more than enough HGH flowing through your body already. Over for austismCels

See u tomorrow

but the autism...
i’ve spent years of my life in institutions after a fuck-up at a normal school, currently i go to a private school for autists...
My social shit is fucked, i used to be normal but puberty fucked me in the ass
i feel bad about sharing stuff this intimate with my face connected but fuck it
Im also autistic bhai i understand u ( no joke im asperger )
U get used to it after a while, im probably happier as an asperger than id be as a normal person tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I FUCKING GET IT I HAVE NO FUCKING "SPACE READING" ABILITY SOMETIMES WHEN IM TALKING TO PEOPLE MY BODY JUST STOPS WORKING AND I LOOK LIKE A 5Y RETARD

Trust your guts

Your face is fine, autism could pretty much be a DEATH SENTENCE but u don't need to rope man.
so ur saying its over for me yet i shouldnt rope for some reason?

so ur saying its over for me yet i shouldnt rope for some reason?
Dude it's fucking over for me and I haven't roped, you fucking mog me.You're literally 6'1 and white.Go seamaxx if u wanna fuck or something, white men have access to all races of women.What the fuck do u want me to do?

• WTF
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
go to the gym op. i can see you having that football team chad look with that height as well. no one will make fun of you at least :p

You indeed have autism

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 4430 and ChoSeungHui
mog me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
I don't believe that rn tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
over for this 6'1" manlet
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
Det bedrøver mig at sige dette OP men det er fuldstændigt over for dig. I Danmark 2020 måtte man være MINDST 195 cm hvis man vil have succes med piger.

Nej men på riktigt är 185 cm (vilket jag antar att du menar) en bra längd även om det självklart finns de som är längre. Om det verkligen stör dig är det enkelt fixat med skor och sulor som tar dig till 190+. Ditt ansikte är inte heller under genomsnittet i mitt tycke, och eftersom du bara är femton är det långt ifrån färdigutvecklat. Jag vet inte hur det är att leva med autism men med längd och utseende tycker jag du bör klara dig vad beträffar det motsatta könet. ta inte livet av dig lol

Last edited:
you are too young bro don't even think rope before 25