D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
I'm done with this forum. Not only has it
1.) Given me severe BDD
2.) Spikes my cortisol daily
3.) In general is just a shitty forum.
4.) Skewed the way I view my life

I'm gonna enjoy my highschool years and leave. I'll get the surgeries I need sooner or later and post about them but from now on I'll probably just get the surgeries I need and pubertymaxx hard. Not much more to it.

@AscendingHero ban me for 3 months pls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Xangsane, alriodai and 13 others
yeah if you learned what you need to learn than there is no reason to not mental health max and get the fuck away from this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and AscensionMan98
yeah if you learned what you need to learn than there is no reason to not mental health max and get the fuck away from this forum.
if i stay here any longer i'm gonna be in my mother's basement with chico posters on the wall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, enchanted_elixir, Sapieeen and 9 others
See you tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Growth Plate, ascension and 2 others
3 months? Lol I like how people make goodbye posts and then fucking coming back. If your gonna make a goodbye post leave forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii, subhuman incel, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
see you when i wake up

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Pussy lol imagine being frightened and controlled by a website filled with incels and autists
in your case the problem is you not the forum you are weak and not good looking at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Britmaxxer, bogii and 6 others
this is probably a good idea. focus on getting ur education first and then looksmaxx if its distracting u. u can looksmaxx anytime in ur 20s but education is limited.

Pussy lol imagine being frightened and controlled by a website filled with incels and autists
in your case the problem is you not the forum you are weak and not good looking at all
You may have a valid point BUT looksmax.org has been sucking up my time and causing me to not even try looksmaxxing at all. I'm somewhat GL i just wanna achieve my goals faster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and FreakkForLife
Bye :feelsbadman:
FD368F14 1DD0 4143 9820 C128CFF3953F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Should I change back my avi to this or keep the current one I have before i leave? I feel like the current one I have just invokes massive amounts of pain and suffering
Paşam Türkiyede mi yaşıyosun

Should I change back my avi to this or keep the current one I have before i leave? I feel like the current one I have just invokes massive amounts of pain and suffering
Your old one is iconic

if youre still here i wish you the best of luck if anything i am the biggest person here who knows how you feel i mean look what happened to me
while i cannot blame it on this forum it wasnt just this forum it was discord blackpill friends youtube tiktok in the past etc
hope youre journey is all well in the future friend.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Growth Plate, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
See you tomorrow.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
you either leave forever or come back, there are no temporary breaks

Personally I will leave permanently in like 2-3 years, but I highly doubt this site is even gonna last til then

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and rand anon
You're in high school? Do three 30 second sprints a day to naturalHGHmaxx

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate, Gaygymmaxx and TeenAscender
I hope you ascend.

you either leave forever or come back, there are no temporary breaks
I'm only gonna come back if I get surgeries, and post them
maybe some progress pics with hgh aromasin mk677 whatever

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I'm only gonna come back if I get surgeries, and post them
dont, theres no point

Even if you are TopzCat or loox, dont post your transformation here. You will either get traced back to this site or trap urself in mentalceldom and negativity by engaging yourself here with insecure narcy larping sociopaths. The primary purpose of this site is optimally getting information that can help you looksmax then get out

Only post your transformation if your intention is not to brag, rather to inform others and give back to the forum that helped you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, TopzCat1, Growth Plate and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
>BDD
Like I don't get it. When you wake up and look in the mirror, do you see Gandy? How can't you see your subhumanity whilst seeing your reflection is beyond me.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and germanlooks
>BDD
Like I don't get it. When you wake up and look in the mirror, do you see Gandy? How can't you see your subhumanity whilst seeing your reflection is beyond me.
BDD is mostly cope and a made up illness by bluepilled psychologists.

Most people who are diagnosed with BDD actually look bad

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I'm done with this forum. Not only has it
1.) Given me severe BDD
2.) Spikes my cortisol daily
3.) In general is just a shitty forum.
4.) Skewed the way I view my life

I'm gonna enjoy my highschool years and leave. I'll get the surgeries I need sooner or later and post about them but from now on I'll probably just get the surgeries I need and pubertymaxx hard. Not much more to it.

@AscendingHero ban me for 3 months pls

Personally I will leave permanently in like 2-3 years, but I highly doubt this site is even gonna last til then
This is why it's important to archive all the information regarding hormone optimization, youth and hair conservation and the black/realitypilled opinion on the ideal surgeries to fix all of one's particular facial flaws as soon as possible. This site can be easily taken down literally any second now, without warning, like lookism

wow and now ur online 😥😂

See you tomorrow. Kek

@vanillaicecream