I think I’m holding a world record

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
Aging within a couple of weeks like 20 years at the age of 18 from excessive crying and screaming every day for hours ( trauma)

Here the proof

(skin got better now again btw)

Attachments

• F862CAA6-647C-4F8D-9DB6-EBFD45838596.jpeg
    F862CAA6-647C-4F8D-9DB6-EBFD45838596.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, Patient A, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
Stop crying then, be happy lmao

can u actually tell us what happened

• So Sad
Reactions: Jova, ManzareK, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
you gotta have the worst post to rep ratio on this forum
but nvm now i understand why you're obsessed with nasiolabal folds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Patient A and Deleted member 10949
Can I pm you?
nvm i looked at your old threads

sorry man :(

u really gotta stop making these threads though, you're making it seem worse than it actually is for yourself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and mewcoper
nvm i looked at your old threads

sorry man :(

u really gotta stop making these threads though, you're making it seem worse than it actually is for yourself
I cant cause my skin destroys my life, I mean how could something like this happen at the age of 18? I see people doing hard drugs with 18 and don’t age like this in such a short time

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I cant cause my akin destroys my life, I mean how could something like this happen at the age of 18? I see people doing hard drugs with 18 and don’t age like this in such a short time
drugs are probably not as stressful as that level of grief

You should just work hard to maintain what you have. How do you look as of late?

are you alright man? I hope you get better after your loss. :(

You should just work hard to maintain what you have. How do you look as of late?
My skin got way better than during the stress period but the skin has grown back kinda ‘uneven’

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

I think you know how my skin looks now, you saw my last posts

How do you cope with your neighbours thinking that youre insane if you scream and cry everyday mate?

Other than that, skin can be revitalized with lasers etc. Most ppl here wish they only had bad skin as their biggest failo tbh.

You legit need to find some other guy who can associate with you and support each other. This way it will be easier to get sanity back for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
How do you cope with your neighbours thinking that youre insane if you scream and cry everyday mate?

Other than that, skin can be revitalized with lasers etc. Most ppl here wish they only had bad skin as their biggest failo tbh.

You legit need to find some other guy who can associate with you and support each other. This way it will be easier to get sanity back for you.
It was almost 3 years ago and they now what happened

this is good advice @Leo0509

My skin got way better than during the stress period but the skin has grown back kinda ‘uneven’
i have the same lines as you on my face

Tbh I can't see any problem with your skin. Many people have way worse skin to begin with, like cystic acne, way deeper folds, etc. Having folds is also normal, most people have it, and it can change depending on the light. I don't think your skin will harm your success regarding your dating life, or generally your life.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I see kids with those slight folds in their face, what are you obsessing about?

I see kids with those slight folds in their face, what are you obsessing about?
I had almost no fold before and it got way worse, as u can see in the pic

Tbh I can't see any problem with your skin. Many people have way worse skin to begin with, like cystic acne, way deeper folds, etc. Having folds is also normal, most people have it, and it can change depending on the light. I don't think your skin will harm your success regarding your dating life, or generally your life.
But the stress made my folds much much much worse

But the stress made my folds much much much worse
Nobody cares in reality. You're the same person with slightly deeper folds for people.

Nobody cares in reality. You're the same person with slightly deeper folds for people.
The folds are way better now than in the 2. Pic but they look uneven

Attachments

• A7493FB3-E70A-4A5E-8999-895B039EFC03.png
    A7493FB3-E70A-4A5E-8999-895B039EFC03.png
    314.5 KB · Views: 39