I think I'm in love 😍

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Met a cutie on omegle and been talking to her for a few days, she just told me she's getting bimax next month (she's getting it for bite she isn't recessed) and I instantly fell in love, I told her I plan on getting it too and we talked about it for a long time. She thinks I'm cute despite my subhuman haircut and she already says she wants me to come see her, I might say fuck it and get into long distance relationship with her, she lives like 20hr drive away from me, long distance relationship is cope but I think I found the one 😍

And it helps because I don't have the confidence for irl relationship right now. I will moneymaxx and softmaxx before I go to see her and she will want me to impregnate her.

She wanted me to fall asleep with her on call because I scared her by talking about wendigo earlier so we are calling right now while she's asleep.

No she is not landwhale and I will not rate her on Becky/Stacy scale because that is degrading and I like her 😍😍 but she is cutie and is not low tier.

To all you fags who told me I should go on omegle to prove I'm an ugly subhuman I did it and found my love 😍

Faggot nigger coping monkeys I hope all who said that die and get raped by the morgue workers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21146, ChristianChad and 3 others
TLDR, but don't fall in love. It makes you beta cuck. Be a rational man like me and choose the best HQNP woman you can without feelings.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21146, ChristianChad and 1 other person
TLDR, but don't fall in love. It makes you beta cuck. Be a rational man like me and choose the best HQNP woman you can without feelings.
I am in love but if I suspect she is unfaithful I will cheat on her every chance I get even if it means sleeping with tranny or landwhale to get revenge

• Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg
Don’t listen to faggots here who cope with “muh all women are bad :soy::soy::soy: you are a cuck for liking someone”, enjoy the feeling of love and the fact that every person here would be a bigger simp if given the same chance :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, bignosesmallchin, Wallenberg and 2 others
Cute tbh

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
Don’t listen to faggots here who cope with “muh all women are bad :soy::soy::soy: you are a cuck for liking someone”, enjoy the feeling of love and the fact that every person here would be a bigger simp if given the same chance :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yea I agree, lots of women are very shallow but finding a good one is great and should treat them with respect imo

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
ask her what she thinks about your side profile (bimax related). Happy for you tho

Attachments

• 3012306-106464109217df89e08762dec7749dcf.mov
    4.8 MB
Lol imagine still having feelings these days

this is an incel trait from coping redpillers, if you mog the girl and she likes you, you can do whatever the fuck, it dont matter

• +1
this is an incel trait from coping redpillers, if you mog the girl and she likes you, you can do whatever the fuck, it dont matter
yeah but if you mog the girl you probably don't fall in love with her

ask her what she thinks about your side profile (bimax related). Happy for you tho
I'm not gonna do that lol, not like I'm gonna fraud and never show her it but I'm not gonna be like "hey bae look at my subhuman side profile do ya like it 😁" already showed her my jew nose and she didn't care said I'm still cute

• +1
☝️☝️☝️This is what people in the redpill/blackpill community don’t understand jfl

cope, not everyone wants PSL standards on girls
What even are PSL standards? I'm talking about SMV or actually RMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
What even are PSL standards? I'm talking about SMV
Beauty on women is more subjective for a guy than the other way around, which means you can mog her objectively but you still find her very attractive while other guys might not