I think I'm Swedish

Bars

Bars

UGLIE
Joined
Jul 1, 2024
Posts
7,321
Reputation
10,923
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate, code80, voks and 1 other person
209dcf57 a533 4636 9b2f 77d3b9a52df0 209dcf57 a533 4636 9b2f 77d3b9a52df0 209dcf57 a533 4636 9b2f 77d3b9a52df0 209dcf57 a533 4636 9b2f 77d3b9a52df0
@Nocturnal
I miss that kind of misery
The kind where you are nice to me
But only in the evening
So I ask, am I just dreaming?

I love you so much that it's dripping
Dripping from my arms and such
I'm sorry, I know I'm too much
To love, to trust, I'm nothing, but
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, cowmuncher26, Joeseminate and 2 others
1791301057264

and then true swede walks in
 
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, VHSHORROR, bhsoda_destroyer and 1 other person
1791301282061
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and voks
Its crazy how that is genuinely the norm and not just a social media thing. Like imagine sex being so important to you in a relationship that you have sex before the relationship starts JFL. Like they are really out here and not dating the love of their life because his dick was too small or her tits were too flat.

Like Im all for one night stands and whatever but this just doesn't make any sense to me. Statistically sex is one or the least things you do as a couple IF you stay with each other so why do these people think its so important for them to do it before they know the colour of their
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
3
Views
51
catastropy
catastropy
chud10282892
Replies
0
Views
12
chud10282892
chud10282892
price.
Replies
6
Views
63
price.
price.
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
50
NDscandi
NDscandi
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
34
Views
129
holybrutal
holybrutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top