i think im the saddest incel ever

blackopstruecel

Most girls are bitches, man.
bro, we should make accounts and postmaxx on sactioned suicide trying to reach 10k there as well, its another forum run by serge

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
bro, we should make accounts and postmaxx on sactioned suicide trying to reach 10k there as well, its another forum run by serge
I prefer men only forums.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Insomniac
I prefer men only forums.
Same. Females turn men into cucks and it’s annoying how females make everything about themselves and always have to mention the fact that they are holes.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Same. Females turn men into cucks and it’s annoying how females make everything about themselves and always have to mention the fact that they are holes.
True shit.

• WTF
Reactions: Insomniac

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 1546

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Fuck that shit then. They will try and undermine my problems and make it seem like they have it far worse. It’s happened on Reddit all the time. They love playing the victim and making it about themselves sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Insomniac
O had oneit to she wasn't model but she was small and cute with makeup. She started to aproach me, she said to me few times hi loved and she touched my shoulder after School but i was so auristic she gave up. Also i was checking her out all the time, and when we had eye contact i autumaticly broke it. After all she losed all intrest in me. But guys life fuel for you she started aproach almost every Dude even nerdy manlets. But blackpill now she propably losed virginity with cllas chad and she propably had a triangle with this Dude and other bitch. I was thinking about her every day for almost whole year but i stoped and i don't give a shit about her. Without makeup she's ugly and there's many better girls to have crush on

Society has gone to shit.

We will hold your funeral Wednesday at 15:00.

Yeah 10 years from now you're going to be married and forgetting about the blackpill
Who cares? If I miss out on teen love I’m probably gonna rope. Women after college lose all their femininity.