I think it's over for Looksmax

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The forum ran its course. It's done. Over. Unless the admin adds video conferencing but we all know the foids will take over that with their tits, vaginas, and ass as simps defend them. "Oh--my--gad! Leave them alone!" Ugh. Such shame will follow.

Perhaps, Looksmax can go VR. Right? Think about it. So you enter the site using goggles. You're in an empty black space. Behold, a huge board ahead. So you get near, it's the forum's webpage displayed on a panel. Suddenly, noise alerts you from the DARKSIDE OF THE BOARD behind it. So you investigate and find users jerking one another off while giggling, "OH--MY--GAD! This is soooo fun, fellers!"

Perhaps, add more sections as 4chan has.
  • Cartoon board for anime fappers
  • Worn out cesspools for moid pretenders like @Mogpogs @Magical Apple and that angry Thompson emo girl.
  • Shitty bathroom section for @badg96
  • Deep State section for @Jamesothy
  • Military Recruiter (Taiwan base) for @AlexBrown84
  • ISIS section for "you know the ones"
  • Angry teenage bums for ... um ... the rest of you
  • And perhaps, Disturbing Erotica (enter at your own risk) for yours truly ... and @Aladin and whoever else dares to write such cringy disturbing eye stabbing content that would make the average foid ask, "Why would you write that? What the fuck is wrong with your brain?" Ah, yes, foreplay.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kroker, gymmaxedhorse, Danish_Retard and 11 others
Looksmax VR happens and I’m going to rot till I die here tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 21244 and 2 others
so am i a foid or moid?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Can’t wait to see @hebbewem bumming a teddy bear in 4k in VR

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 18244
Looksmax VR happens and I’m going to rot till I die here tbh
Why not? But that'll take money. Video streaming isn't as easy as it may seem. You'll need to rent space on video streaming servers. And that's where the money comes in unless you purchased them yourself. Ugh. You'll need techies. And those techies don't work for cheap.

This is madness.
It's okay Moggy. Your secret is safe with me.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Why not? But that'll take money. Video streaming isn't as easy as it may seem. You'll need to rent space on video streaming servers. And that's where the money comes in unless you purchased them yourself. Ugh. You'll need techies. And those techies don't work for cheap.

Cutie robot chitti

• Love it
Sorry @ChristianChad , I left out the Glowie section for you and "the others we never speak about."

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad

You’re a persian messenger that I’m gonna kick down a well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 15827 and BigJimsWornOutTires
You’re a persian messenger that I’m gonna kick down a well
I always bring Good news.

To the parties of interest: I don't care what you do for a living. And perhaps we all share the same concerns. I, on the other hand, have a different approach. You see, I understand more about this problem than you do. I get it. And there are productive ways of overcoming anger issues. Use those emotions in the gym! For example. Or bring the gym home. I was dealing with "someone of interest" many years back. I saw that pattern. Taekwondo was the answer! It worked for a short time.

Not to change the subject much, I've been noticing something out of the ordinary. Truckers and public service drivers. What the fuck is going on there? A huge shortage! Those drivers before Covid-19 had bills. They had responsibilities. And yet today, they're not working? How the fuck are they paying their bills, then? Something's off here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and ChristianChad
Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272, ChristianChad and stevielake
looksmaxx is the facebook equivalent for young schizos in the making.

tbh all forums that arent mainstream social media are just schizo and autist containment at this point.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 18244
I'd have to leave if foids were allowed to join but I don't think it would happen, you never know though

• +1
I'd have to leave if foids were allowed to join but I don't think it would happen, you never know though
They've been here. They do what I do. Lurk places I shouldn't. While they lurk here, I'm lurking on their networks. Also, hoes with heavy lipstick in the back alley giving blowjobs and "there is no pink pill in the Matrix because it's a MAN'S STORY" forums, but there are others besides Kiwi.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
looksmaxx is the facebook equivalent for young schizos in the making.

tbh all forums that arent mainstream social media are just schizo and autist containment at this point.
It is what it is — but using that s-word, ouch. It doesn't affect me all the time, but sometimes, ugh. It's almost the same as calling me a 'gaddam son bitch nigger.' I can't change how I was born. But I shouldn't remain silent. Many who share this title don't speak about it because of public ridicule. And it's not fair. Perhaps, that's why I didn't think much of the BLM protesting. I felt, "Ugh. More power to you, niggas." But the faggot protesting ... oh, hell no.

Brit, do you not see yourself as that bigot against the schizophrenic race?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
The forum ran its course. It's done. Over. Unless the admin adds video conferencing but we all know the foids will take over that with their tits, vaginas, and ass as simps defend them. "Oh--my--gad! Leave them alone!" Ugh. Such shame will follow.

Perhaps, Looksmax can go VR. Right? Think about it. So you enter the site using goggles. You're in an empty black space. Behold, a huge board ahead. So you get near, it's the forum's webpage displayed on a panel. Suddenly, noise alerts you from the DARKSIDE OF THE BOARD behind it. So you investigate and find users jerking one another off while giggling, "OH--MY--GAD! This is soooo fun, fellers!"

• Worn out cesspools for moid pretenders like @Mogpogs @Magical Apple and that angry Thompson emo girl.
  • And perhaps, Disturbing Erotica (enter at your own risk) for yours truly ... and @Aladin and whoever else dares to write such cringy disturbing eye stabbing content that would make the average foid ask, "Why would you write that? What the fuck is wrong with your brain?" Ah, yes, foreplay.
2 years late

• Woah
Psl forums have been declared dead more times than bitcoin. As long as more and more men keep getting denied pussy, these forums will always have traffic.

• JFL
It is what it is — but using that s-word, ouch. It doesn't affect me all the time, but sometimes, ugh. It's almost the same as calling me a 'no-gaddam son bitch nigger.' I can't change how I was born. But I shouldn't remain silent. Many who share this title don't speak because about it because of public ridicule. And it's not fair. Perhaps, that's why I didn't think much of the BLM protesting. I felt, "Ugh. More power to you, niggas." But the faggot protesting ... oh, hell no.

Brit, do you not see yourself as that bigot against the schizophrenic race?
personally I am bigoted against close minded neurotypicals. I just ‘schizo’ to refer to anyone of a schizotypal personality, not specifically a schizophrenic. its such a long word to type out on a phone.

in the rough and tumble of the forums, a bit of abrasiveness is needed to drive a well meaning point home.

no schizophrenic ever called me ‘weird’

• JFL
Psl forums have been declared dead more times than bitcoin. As long as more and more men keep getting denied pussy, these forums will always have traffic.
Maxi Pad, how do you think this all started? It was because of forums (bulletin board systems) that gave birth to the internet.

personally I am bigoted against close minded neurotypicals. I just ‘schizo’ to refer to anyone of a schizotypal personality, not specifically a schizophrenic. its such a long word to type out on a phone.

in the rough and tumble of the forums, a bit of abrasiveness is needed to drive a well meaning point home.

no schizophrenic ever called me ‘weird’
I'm not calling you weird. On the contrary, I see no guys as weird. Only women are weirdos from my perspective. But seeing you as a skitzoist, perhaps.

Idk what the ai equivalent of schizophrenia is called but you definitely have it, OP.

• JFL
Idk what the ai equivalent of schizophrenia is called but you definitely have it, OP.
I imagine you would convince yourself of such a fiction. You have to! The soul behaves like drone data in cyberspace when they have no shell. But remembering can be a pickle. Dreams would be suitable for parallel interpretation. Like drone data, what dreams may come. If we could control that, ugh, right? We would rather sleep all day and night.

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple

Users who are viewing this thread

Back