I think it's over for me. Anyone else have ADHD?

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
I haven't had a "healthy" sleep schedule in over half a decade. At least. I'm a college droupout without any "career" skills. The average day I am either awake for 20-40 hours or sleeping for 10-20 hours. I tried quitting caffeine but it went horribly - I became overweight and turned into a bitch.
I think I just need to embrace this lifestyle and become a YouTuber t-shirt salesman. Good idea or no?

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Me. Same exact shit happens to me. Haven't had a normal stable schedule since maybe grade 8.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope and Deleted member 2581
I'm Bi - Polar and have a problem with Alcohol

• +1
Reactions: john_cope and Deleted member 2581
i apperently 'outgrew" it from what my doctors told me jfl how do you outgrow something
I'm Bi - Polar and have a problem with Alcohol
me and ullzang love you man if you want to talk hit either one of us up

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine and john_cope
SAME.

My sleep patterns been fucked for almost 10 years. It's the reason I dropped out of school. I don't think I could ever manage a full time job.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope
i apperently 'outgrew" it from what my doctors told me jfl how do you outgrow something

Theoretically fixing sleeping schedule is attainable by perfect pre-sleep habits, limiting blue light, tiring yourself during a day... But why the fuck do I need to do all these things just to get a bit of sleep. Crazy shit, man.

I feel pathetic when I try falling asleep full of energy knowing that if I don't sleep now, I won't for another 20 hours, and guess what usually happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and john_cope
SAME.

My sleep patterns have been fucked for almost 10 years. It's the reason I dropped out of school. I don't think I could ever manage a full time job.
I'm thinking about finding some sort of gig job but I realize no way I'm going to be driving Uber for 12 hours a day or whatever.

Why doesn't he join here ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Ritalincel

• +1
Why doesn't he join here ?
he said to me hes trying to leave this whole sphere cause of all the shit thats been happening with the hacking and lookism being toxic trolling also he wants to live his life

• So Sad
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
I'm thinking about finding some sort of gig job but I realize no way I'm going to be driving Uber for 12 hours a day or whatever.
fuck that. Imagine having to drive drunk people home all night

• +1