I think it's time to allow women on Looksmax (ugh, OF agents, you know how that shit will play out)

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
But women too, can looksmax, right?

Right @raleqtambrobret and @gem23 and @Trextium ?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gem23, not__cel and alurmo
frl
so that i can blackmail bitches and post their nudes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, BigJimsWornOutTires and not__cel
If they had a seperate section then it would work but if they contaminate our section it won’t play out good and everyone will either become simps or leave because of the simps

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and BigJimsWornOutTires
Calling me a woman because I made you realise you have no talent.

Well, I guess I could be reminding you of your mother.
We're rather similar in the sense that we both just want the best for you.... and the best for you is to not be delusional.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and BigJimsWornOutTires
frl
so that i can blackmail bitches and post their nudes
Pizza No GIF by Eternal Family

If they had a seperate section then it would work but if they contaminate our section it won’t play out good and everyone will either become simps or leave because of the simps
I suggested that like, what, two years ago (Looksmax mods)? One section for guys. One section for foids. Once a week, a third section is opened for a certain amount of time. In that section, all members can go at it like an orgy. No rules except, questionable material that's disgusting thus, shouldn't be posted.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Even more???

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Calling me a woman because I made you realise you have no talent.

Well, I guess I could be reminding you of your mother.
We're rather similar in the sense that we both just want the best for you.... and the best for you is to not be delusional.
Fine, I get it, you're a fan. Whoopie comoopie. <--yes, its a fucking word now! Don't like it? Eat ass.

Pizza No GIF by Eternal Family

I suggested that like, what, two years ago (Looksmax mods)? One section for guys. One section for foids. Once a week, a third section is opened for a certain amount of time. In that section, all members can go at it like an orgy. No rules except, questionable material that's disgusting thus, shouldn't be posted.
Ngl it would be pretty entertaining if mods implemented

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and HarrierDuBois
What can women contribute to a male looksmaxing forum? Their inexplicable preferences? Give me a break, we do things methodically.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: not__cel and BigJimsWornOutTires
What can women contribute to a male looksmaxing forum? Their inexplicable preferences? Give me a break, we do things methodically.
They’d have their own section not join ours

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and BigJimsWornOutTires
They’d have their own section not join ours
They can have literally any other forum for it. Makes no sense but to implement more retardation and drama into the forum.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and not__cel
Fine, I get it, you're a fan. Whoopie comoopie. <--yes, its a fucking word now! Don't like it? Eat ass.
I don't, don't like it.
I fucking hate it!

And so, I'll eat your mothers ass, bon apetit.

• Woah
Because it will be Onlyfans agents, thus the whores' boyfriends spamming the fuck out of this. A few did that back on Lookism, i remembered. One guy pretended to be his high school-looking slut gf who actually was in her 30s, but she believed she looked like a teenager. Ugh. Sad and embarrassing those delusional sluts are... esp nowadays.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I don't, don't like it.
I fucking hate it!

And so, I'll eat your mothers ass, bon apetit.
What the fuck????

Shark Tank Writing GIF

And during that creepy visual of yours, am I in the same room watching? What sort of background music, if any, is playing?

Because it will be Onlyfans agents, thus the whores' boyfriends spamming the fuck out of this. A few did that back on Lookism, i remembered. One guy pretended to be his high school-looking slut gf who actually was in her 30s, but she believed she looked like a teenager. Ugh. Sad and embarrassing those delusional sluts are... esp nowadays.
I don't like the average man any more than women, both are equally retarded at large. The male is just less coping about his reality in general.

• +1
I don't like the average man any more than women, both are equally retarded at large. The male is just less coping about his reality in general.
The women will trigger them and some into suicide. You know this to be true. Then add the hateful "always rejected as women" faggot trannies, they too will deliberately be hateful and encourage horrors as they have done on mainstream SM and YT.

• +1
The women will trigger them and some into suicide. You know this to be true. Then add the hateful "always rejected as women" faggot trannies, they too will deliberately be hateful and encourage horrors as they have done on mainstream SM and YT.
The crowd is not kind. The average people in the street are not kind or good people, the marginalized are even more prone to take a fat shit on anyone below them in the substrate hierarchy.

• +1
The crowd is not kind. The average people in the street are not kind or good people, the marginalized are even more prone to take a fat shit on anyone below them in the substrate hierarchy.
The younger guys that end up here are protected, in a way, from the abuse of those hateful fucks. If the following guy would have been a member here, he would still be alive:

roy.png

We would have convinced him, that this monstrous eyebrow ass eating roastie:

002694d03e533f8c5524d13cffeeb199

Belongs to the streets or owned by an abusive African American who takes his anger out on her for his childhood injustices.

THE STORY:

eh, fuck that story, i aint posting it

• +1
What the fuck????

Shark Tank Writing GIF

And during that creepy visual of yours, am I in the same room watching? What sort of background music, if any, is playing?
You know, I actually visualised it out in my head already, I'll prep the scene for you.

This music plays, as you slowly and VERY comedically peek your head out from the door...
Peek A Boo Hello GIF by G2 Esports

You become suspicious as you only hear strange sounds, ones you have never heard before as a STONE-COLD incel....

Now it's your turn to finish the story.... as it can only be continued from your perspective...

• Woah
that would turn .org into reddit

mods would soon become femboys

also are you sure you aren’t a mossad agent?

• So Sad
You know, I actually visualised it out in my head already, I'll prep the scene for you.

This music plays, as you slowly and VERY comedically peek your head out from the door...
Peek A Boo Hello GIF by G2 Esports

You become suspicious as you only hear strange sounds, ones you have never heard before as a STONE-COLD incel....

Now it's your turn to finish the story.... as it can only be continued from your perspective...

"Mother Fucker" was the first thought that consumed my attention as I watched the stranger dip into my tranny neighbor's bussy who comes by to cook for me because he, ugh, she's madly in love with someone it could never have. I watch this woman, with a strap-on, tear that tranny's ass up, however, she believed that was my mother. Strange days indeed. Quickly, I look at the calendar and see it's June 8, 2024. I remind myself, "We will be at war with China by 2025. During that war, Russia will join us. If I could send a message to Mongolia, I would say, "The Keeper at the gate is no maiden of any ship.""

that would turn .org into reddit

mods would soon become femboys

also are you sure you aren’t a mossad agent?
Probably but! Looksmax/Lookism isn't subjected to political ideology bullshit. That's a plus, no?

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
@raleqtambrobret the fuck you would like that reply for? are you that sick in the head? Or that...ugh, some things are better left not typed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: raleqtambrobret