I think I've actually gone insane

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Last night something in my brain just snapped and I became hyper low inhibition. I'm still feeling it today. I'm talking to myself, making random movements, staring people down in public. Like I was just singing loud in my apartment and I didn't give a fuk that my neighbors can hear me. It feels like I'm on cocaine even though I don't drink or do drugs. Does this sound like a mental disorder or is this what being NT is like?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, leanmaxx74, _MVP_ and 5 others
Last night something in my brain just snapped and I became hyper low inhibition. I'm still feeling it today. I'm talking to myself, making random movements, staring people down in public. It feels like I'm on cocaine even though I don't drink or do drugs. Does this sound like a mental disorder or is this what being NT is like?
Schizophrenia onset
Schizophrenia is typically diagnosed in the late teens years to early thirties, and tends to emerge earlier in males (late adolescence – early twenties) than females (early twenties – early thirties). More subtle changes in cognition and social relationships may precede the actual diagnosis, often by years.

Schizophrenia onset
Schizophrenia is typically diagnosed in the late teens years to early thirties, and tends to emerge earlier in males (late adolescence – early twenties) than females (early twenties – early thirties). More subtle changes in cognition and social relationships may precede the actual diagnosis, often by years.
Holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
Schizophrenia onset
On my grandmother's side of the family there is a history of schizophrenia, she said her mother had it.

• Woah
Reactions: Willmogulater
It sounds like you just had a good night and helped you feel more low inhib tbh which is good, you don't have schizophrenia unless you hear voices or believe crazy things that aren't true

It sounds like you just had a good night and helped you feel more low inhib tbh which is good, you don't have schizophrenia unless you hear voices or believe crazy things that aren't true
Not schizo then, but I just looked this up and it matches what I'm like right now

Symptoms - Bipolar disorder​

Mania​

The manic phase of bipolar disorder may include:
  • feeling very happy, elated or overjoyed
  • talking very quickly
  • feeling full of energy
  • feeling self-important
  • feeling full of great new ideas and having important plans
  • being easily distracted
  • being easily irritated or agitated
  • being delusional, having hallucinations and disturbed or illogical thinking
  • not feeling like sleeping
  • doing things that often have disastrous consequences – such as spending large sums of money on expensive and sometimes unaffordable items
  • making decisions or saying things that are out of character and that others see as being risky or harmful

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
Not schizo then, but I just looked this up and it matches what I'm like right now

Symptoms - Bipolar disorder​

Mania​

The manic phase of bipolar disorder may include:
  • feeling very happy, elated or overjoyed
  • talking very quickly
  • feeling full of energy
  • feeling self-important
  • feeling full of great new ideas and having important plans
  • being easily distracted
  • being easily irritated or agitated
  • being delusional, having hallucinations and disturbed or illogical thinking
  • not feeling like sleeping
  • doing things that often have disastrous consequences – such as spending large sums of money on expensive and sometimes unaffordable items
  • making decisions or saying things that are out of character and that others see as being risky or harmful
Yea that could be. I'm pretty sure I'm bipolar because I feel like that a lot but I don't take meds because they are horrible for you. Just gotta be careful when it swings back around and you're in the depressive phase. Over time you recognize the patterns though and with effort you can get better at maintaining a relatively constant mood.

Wise move to be sober too, drinking makes the depressive features of bipolar worse.

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
Picsart 24 05 23 00 11 45 061
type shit

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad
idk what causes it but I felt it at the same time, a lot of calmness and focus from lack of mental chatter

idk what causes it but I felt it at the same time, a lot of calmness and focus from lack of mental chatter
Actually I just realized what is causing it. I'm leanmaxed now and seeing my lean face in the mirror is making me feel hyper manic. I'm not even joking. I think this is the exact same mental thing Zyzz was experiencing when he looksmaxed which explains his crazy behavior in videos.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Actually I just realized what is causing it. I'm leanmaxed now and seeing my lean face in the mirror is making me feeling hyper manic. I'm not even joking. I think this is the exact same mental thing Zyzz was experiencing when he looksmaxed which explains his behavior in videos.
when I’m fat I want to kill myself

That sounds like a fuckin advantage no go have fun

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
If you were insane you wouldn’t be this self aware you would be more like mvp

Schizophrenia onset
damn
i lowk might have schizoprenia jfl