I think I've freed myself from the chains.

D

Deleted member 47552

Looks Mafia Associate - Accept The Mog
My entire schooling career I've gotten good grades.
Up until age 12 idgaf cus it was so easy, then in late year 7/year8 (was like 5'7) I still didn't give a shit but I was getting a little more stressed cus of tons of homework, and I was messing up my sleep schedule sometimes because I would stay up late revising, doing homework, etc.
Fast forward a year and a half and now and I turn 14 in 3 months and because I don't care anymore about homework and stupid assessments I have a way better sleep schedule (am now 5'11), have improved my facial appearance and body (deffo a lot of work left but progress is progress), feel mentally free and chill. My grades are not as good as they were previously but I feel way happier than before.
So the point is, health comes before school.

Boring ah thread 😴

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
14? Wtf get off this site

Then I would have nothing to do when I get bored.
Bro, enjoy your teenage years forget about the bp, you’re going to destroy your perception of life why would you want that?

Bro, enjoy your teenage years forget about the bp, you’re going to destroy your perception of life why would you want that?
I would, really, but unfortunately for me the teen years are the best years to make a good body and face.