I think I’ve left 5 girls on read these past few days

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
2 girls from irl (one is blocked) but the others are from tiktok and tinder. Nigga it’s legit crazy how much u need to filter to actually find a foid that’s willing to meet up. Like I can defo tell from the energy that some foids are just trying to get online validation Whch I never give and since I’m dark triad maxxing I ghost their bitch asses.

Also btw the JB that is blocked at school today she sat at a table she’s never sat before so I can see her JFL so desperate. And u know what’s funny, if I treated her ‘right’ she’d in turn treat me as another subhuman in her DMs. I hate foids man DAYUM. I even hate my mom. FUCK FOIDS

• +1
Reactions: greywind, SunShine Senpai, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
once you realise they are just using you for validaiton and arent gonna link you should destroy their self worth. They deserve it for how they treat us

• +1
Reactions: greywind, SunShine Senpai, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
once you realise they are just using you for validaiton and arent gonna link you should destroy their self worth. They deserve it for how they treat us
Tbh just ignoring them does that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and autistic_tendencies
I keep chicks waiting for months to meet me

Last edited:
Tbh just ignoring them does that
nah they will forgot about it the next day when they get attention from the next 3 guys.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed
this is why women dont meet up with you incel
they can sense your bitterness and resentful attitude
your not entitled to meeting up with and fucking women

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Reformed
nah they will forgot about it the next day when they get attention from the next 3 guys. if i was in your position and idk them IRL i would insult the fuck out of them
Jfl ok I will based blackpillcel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
this is why women dont meet up with you incel
they can sense your bitterness and resentful attitude
your not entitled to meeting up with and fucking women
i almost took the bait jfl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed
blackpilled

2 girls from irl (one is blocked) but the others are from tiktok and tinder. Nigga it’s legit crazy how much u need to filter to actually find a foid that’s willing to meet up. Like I can defo tell from the energy that some foids are just trying to get online validation Whch I never give and since I’m dark triad maxxing I ghost their bitch asses.

Also btw the JB that is blocked at school today she sat at a table she’s never sat before so I can see her JFL so desperate. And u know what’s funny, if I treated her ‘right’ she’d in turn treat me as another subhuman in her DMs. I hate foids man DAYUM. I even hate my mom. FUCK FOIDS
I do the same. Just ignore them.

Attentions is like sex for women