I think I’ve realized that I am a truecel

D

Deleted member 15089

Diamond
I think I’ve finally realized how low my smv is in 2022.
5’9
Average frame
Probably low tier normie face
Competing against other whites age 16-35, I’m probably bottom 20-10%
What’s made it worse is that I even get mogged to death on this site reading different threads
So many people here have at least had girls interested in them in some way, whether it’s IOIs, Snapchat, tinder, etc.
In my entire basically 18 years, no female has ever shown any overt interest
The brutal part is I can’t even blame it on not being NT, I used to be the jestermax and girls would “love me” for being funny
In real life it’s even worse, every single one of my old friends started hooking up with girls while I was outcasted and got nothing.
It’s truly over for me, I genuinely have nothing going for me in life, I honestly need to rope
I legit serve no purpose on earth
I’m fucking pathetic

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69, galego123, wollet2 and 7 others
Cope, I am the only trucel, fakecel faggot! :ogre:

And neurotypicals can’t be incel! :rage:
A3D8CDEC 9AE4 4D39 B9E3 210AD777E40E

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Zeruel, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
Cope, I am the only trucel, fakecel faggot! :ogre:

And neurotypicals can’t be incel! :rage:
View attachment 1738627
I’m more of a truecel than most trucels, many can blame it on their lack of social ability, while all I have to blame is my appearence

I am a truecel, most whites mog me and am rejected by every single foid in my life
do you have female friends, do you get iois, do women treat you nicely; if you say yes, you are simply a fakecel:ogre:

do you have female friends, do you get iois, do women treat you nicely; if you say yes, you are simply a fakecel:ogre:
Read my thread, zero female friends, not one IOI in my life, and women don’t even interact with me

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Hikicel69, wollet2 and 1 other person
Trucel, here is good forum for you (y)
Damn, I think I would rather kill myself to be honest, you’ve rated me before, would u agree with my rating?

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 18244
Half the guys on this site are incels. For every dude posting about getting laid is a guy worshipping obese women to get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, GetShrekt, justinzayn and 1 other person
I think I’ve finally realized how low my smv is in 2022.
5’9
Average frame
Probably low tier normie face
Competing against other whites age 16-35, I’m probably bottom 20-10%
What’s made it worse is that I even get mogged to death on this site reading different threads
So many people here have at least had girls interested in them in some way, whether it’s IOIs, Snapchat, tinder, etc.
In my entire basically 18 years, no female has ever shown any overt interest
The brutal part is I can’t even blame it on not being NT, I used to be the jestermax and girls would “love me” for being funny
In real life it’s even worse, every single one of my old friends started hooking up with girls while I was outcasted and got nothing.
It’s truly over for me, I genuinely have nothing going for me in life, I honestly need to rope
I legit serve no purpose on earth
I’m fucking pathetic
$_&

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220617-080302.jpg
    Screenshot_20220617-080302.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and wollet2
Ye
Half the guys on this site are incels. For every dude posting about getting laid is a guy worshipping obese women to get laid
yeah, that just so fucking depressing. But that still leaves about half of looksmax users who mog me
And in real life I’ll get mogged even harder, making me completely invisible or worse

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Bru how r u a normie aka average and bottom 10% that makes 0 sense
+Just mew ND bonesmash ik niggas here don't think mewing is real but there only explanation to results is "late puberty gains bro" Wich actually doesn't make sense but yeah wtv ignore if u want 🔥

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220614-211817__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220614-211817__01.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Bru how r u a normie aka average and bottom 10% that makes 0 sense
I get rated normie amongst all men worldwide. This includes other races, fat men, old men, poor men, etc.
So if I compare myself to white guys my age, my smv lookswise is bottom 10%
Also eveyone knows it’s basically over for normie in 2022

Ye

yeah, that just so fucking depressing. But that still leaves about half of looksmax users who mog me
And in real life I’ll get mogged even harder, making me completely invisible or worse
It's the same in real life. Half of them are just larping incels in the same position as you but don't know it. Don't feel bad

I get rated normie amongst all men worldwide. This includes other races, fat men, old men, poor men, etc.
So if I compare myself to white guys my age, my smv lookswise is bottom 10%
Also eveyone knows it’s basically over for normie in 2022
I've seen short 5'4 ugly niggas with girlfriend, i know a fat tranny 5'1 dude with a girlfriend and has told me his sex story's,
They are also ugly ass shit if ur a normie it's not over unless I got some shitty ass communication skills and that's probably the ur main problem

I've seen short 5'4 ugly niggas with girlfriend, i know a fat tranny 5'1 dude with a girlfriend and has told me his sex story's,
They are also ugly ass shit if ur a normie it's not over unless I got some shitty ass communication skills and that's probably the ur main problem
I mean the dating world is htn+’s who can get beckys and beyond
With my face at 5’9, I’ll have to settle for genuinely fat and ugly Indian girls, to which I think I’d rather be an incel
And tbh I don’t even think it would be easy to get them

It's the same in real life. Half of them are just larping incels in the same position as you but don't know it. Don't feel bad
Appreciate it man,
But like for example I’ve seen some guys today who I don’t even think are that goodlooking get rated much higher than me, and then I realize just how ugly I am

Appreciate it man,
But like for example I’ve seen some guys today who I don’t even think are that goodlooking get rated much higher than me, and then I realize just how ugly I am
Well those few guys are probably just more attractive, which is whatever.

I
Well those few guys are probably just more attractive, which is whatever.
Not that u give a shit
But what goes through my mind is this:
These guys on an incel forum who I don’t think are that goodlooking get rated much higher than me
In real life, I see hundreds of men per day who mogs these guys. And these men couldn’t even get Tik tok attention based on their looks
So therefore I get mogged by at least 50% if not much more
And this is in line with my real life, no IOIs ever, no friends, no interest from women
Therefore truecel

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
My base is so shit I’ve been told even surgeries won’t improve me

Is this what you guys wanna do with your time? Argue who's the biggest subhuman?
I mog anyway.
Of cource you mog me unless you are bottom 10-20% looks

8AAC1777 7CFF 433D A595 B049777CEAC4

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15089
agreed with title when i read „5ft9“

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 15089
agreed with title when i read „5ft9“
God I’m so fucking pathetic, I put in 1 stat about myself and I’m already viewed as a truecel

• So Sad
You can try LTB's and see where that leads you.
Damn, tough to hear.
You have seen my pics right, and that is the best I can do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Damn, tough to hear.
You have seen my pics right, and that is the best I can do?
Yeah, I've seen you and you prolly should focus on LTB-MTB. Worst case scenario, you can opt for landwhales. :ogre:

• So Sad
Yeah, I've seen you and you prolly should focus on LTB-MTB. Worst case scenario, you can opt for landwhales. :ogre:
So am I a ltn-mtn lookswise?

What % of users do u think can get htb+?

So am I a ltn-mtn lookswise?

What % of users do u think can get htb+?
HTBs are pretty much Chad/lite only at this point unless you're rich or famous.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
can relate , as an oldcel i shouldv roped years ago

• +1
I'd say 15-20%. Top 5% can get Stacies/lites and those are usually celebs or GigaChads.
So where am I percentage wise against whites my age?
Top 50%
Top 40%?

S
can relate , as an oldcel i shouldv roped years ago
should I rope honestly, I’m 17 so is it better to not prolong suffering?

Around here
Does that put me in the top 10-20% worldwide, considering all men of all races, fatcels, oldcels, etc.
Also do u see any ascentions that could put me into the top 20 amongst whites, or at least higher than now?

• +1
Dont be a drama queen, youre mtn-htn

• WTF
Dont be a drama queen, youre mtn-htn
I wouldn’t say I am,
My life experiences have been utter shit
Anyways if I’m mtn many many incels here mog me

Just rope

• So Sad