I think leanness might be overrated and muscularity underrated for bodymaxxing

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Pig Disgusting Coomercel
Joined
Aug 18, 2019
Posts
3,815
Reputation
7,428
Just speaking of my own personal experiences with using shirtless bathroom selfies on Tinder.

When I was at my natty peak (160-165 lbs at 5'9 and ~11% bf), I would get zero matches on Tinder. Most recently, at 200-205 lbs at ~17% bf, I got 6-8 matches in one day (don't remember exactly how many, and I can't go back and check since I deleted my tinder). Both times, the only other pics included were selfies focused on the face, though I put a lot more effort into angle/lighting fraud earlier when I was lighter and leaner. I also took my shirtless selfie at the lower body weight when I had a pump from pushups and low-weight high-rep bicep curls, while the shirtless selfie at the higher body weight had no pump.

6-8 matches in a day is a complete joke to most of you, I'm sure, but as a truecel, it's more than I would've ever imagined having before. I've confirmed with Photofeeler and Tinder experiments that body halo is absolutely real, so I'm curious to see how I'll fare once I get lean again. As I'll be using test and tren to cut, I don't think I'll lose as much lbm as I would have otherwise as a natural. (Naturals who cut can expect somewhere between 1/4 and 1/3 of their weight loss to be lean mass, one of several reasons why dieters tend to be disappointed with how they look in the mirror after reaching a certain goal weight, another being the tendency to underestimate body fat.)

In any case, leanmaxxing is mostly for face in my opinion, but the main point of bodymaxxing is to increase sexual dimorphism, something you can't get purely through being lean. Especially outside/irl, when you're in a shirt and nobody can see your skinny guy abs anyway. Big and ripped is obviously ideal, but big and fluffy is obviously more dimorphic than skinny and ripped.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Didn't read bro
Make it more interesting next time
With pictures ir some shit jfl
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6497 and 3 others
face > body.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Amnesia
Just speaking of my own personal experiences with using shirtless bathroom selfies on Tinder.

When I was at my natty peak (160-165 lbs at 5'9 and ~11% bf), I would get zero matches on Tinder. Most recently, at 200-205 lbs at ~17% bf, I got 6-8 matches in one day (don't remember exactly how many, and I can't go back and check since I deleted my tinder). Both times, the only other pics included were selfies focused on the face, though I put a lot more effort into angle/lighting fraud earlier when I was lighter and leaner. I also took my shirtless selfie at the lower body weight when I had a pump from pushups and low-weight high-rep bicep curls, while the shirtless selfie at the higher body weight had no pump.

6-8 matches in a day is a complete joke to most of you, I'm sure, but as a truecel, it's more than I would've ever imagined having before. I've confirmed with Photofeeler and Tinder experiments that body halo is absolutely real, so I'm curious to see how I'll fare once I get lean again. As I'll be using test and tren to cut, I don't think I'll lose as much lbm as I would have otherwise as a natural. (Naturals who cut can expect somewhere between 1/4 and 1/3 of their weight loss to be lean mass, one of several reasons why dieters tend to be disappointed with how they look in the mirror after reaching a certain goal weight, another being the tendency to underestimate body fat.)

In any case, leanmaxxing is mostly for face in my opinion, but the main point of bodymaxxing is to increase sexual dimorphism, something you can't get purely through being lean. Especially outside/irl, when you're in a shirt and nobody can see your skinny guy abs anyway. Big and ripped is obviously ideal, but big and fluffy is obviously more dimorphic than skinny and ripped.
Just be lean and muscular at a low bf

BB85D283 2D26 46BE BAD2 A6E5C3588BA7
 
cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyRepellent and cornerd nerd
61FD1E18 3B48 4B02 99F9 408C8FD32960

Do you want to look like this?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
You're right but some idiots on this forum focus solely on fat loss rather than muscle gain (often even sacrifice the little muscle they do have). Consequently, they look narrow and beta as fuck in motion. However, they will look better in their narcissist selfies due to increased angularity etc. Aesthetics in motion and how your proportions compare to people are the salient factors for looking good in REAL LIFE. NOT how you look in autistic selfies
 
  • +1
Reactions: KingOfRome, Deleted member 2486, BigChinHispanic and 1 other person
You're right but some idiots on this forum focus solely on fat loss rather than muscle gain (often even sacrifice the little muscle they do have). Consequently, they look narrow and beta as fuck in motion. However, they will look better in their narcissist selfies due to increased angularity etc. Aesthetics in motion and how your proportions compare to people are the salient factors for looking good in REAL LIFE. NOT how you look in autistic selfies
big fact
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Legit
I think @cocainecowboy at one point said:
Muscular+lean > muscular+fat > not muscular+skinny
Or something along those lines
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
Just look huge with no face fat
 
Not so. I get better scores on Photofeeler with pictures that show off my body (i.e. my single solitary redeeming quality) than pictures that only show my face. It improves my SMV according to objective measures.

View attachment 415467
Do you want to look like this?
I would like to be quite massive, yes. Vascular as well. I have good vascularity naturally, and I'd like it enhanced by steroids that increase vascularity like Anadrol and Equipoise.
 

Similar threads

melvin the cucko
Replies
13
Views
40
melvin the cucko
melvin the cucko
pexy
Replies
25
Views
70
jp212
jp212
ragingmanlet
Replies
6
Views
116
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
bIiss
Replies
20
Views
127
bIiss
bIiss
decret
Replies
0
Views
23
decret
decret

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top