I think Loksr was right about inceldom being connected to autism

D

Deleted member 31887

Iron
Loksr if you don't know is likely a phycologist, a group of people using one account. He/she often creates bait on posts he/she/them finds nerodivergent etc. for the sake of argument I'll refer to Loksr as "him" given thats what they present the account has.

Loksr basically says most couples are looksmatched and that most incels are just autistic. I can see this, I feel like the requirement for being an incel is being autistic. He said this qoute

You can’t even speak on any topic like this, autism is a death sentence for damn near every sub chad, it’s like someone with Down syndrome talking about stocks, you’re just way too far removed to give any meaningful input.

If you look at Naama Kates who has studied the communities over the years she says that most incels ascend (within 6 months given thats when their accounts on incels.is are deleted), you could argue that her sample size is mostly higher status people given she would likely interact on discord but its interesting to think about. In this video she says the autistic ones become more obessed with the whole incel thing, and maybe thats given theres no hope for them ascending. She also says that the ones who ascend often drop the blackpill, I've observed that as well.

Loksr says another qoute

Almost nobody is an incel
To be an incel autism is almost a requirement.
Blackpill = what good looking CAN do, not what normie/subhuman CAN’T do

It would be plausible that Loksr works in the same field as Naama Kates. Really I'm starting to think that the whole incel problem is just autistic men being radicialized. I understand that men are becoming more sexless but to be in the 30% who don't get sex you have to really be an incel. I keep seeeing in real life mediocre men getting relationships with looksmatches. I understand that relationships are a meme however it mogs being an incel more often than not.

Perhaps we need to start seeing inceldom as just autism. I encourage you to take a look at Loksr's profile and posts on autism, you have to ignore the larping as male parts and the bragging about how he has a big dick even though he never sent any pics as well as changed his size on occasion. Might be of interesting.

Loksr if you don't know is likely a phycologist, a group of people using one account. He/she often creates bait on posts he/she/them finds nerodivergent etc. for the sake of argument I'll refer to Loksr as "him" given thats what they present the account has.

Loksr basically says most couples are looksmatched and that most incels are just autistic. I can see this, I feel like the requirement for being an incel is being autistic. He said this qoute

If you look at Naama Kates who has studied the communities over the years she says that most incels ascend (within 6 months given thats when their accounts on incels.is are deleted), you could argue that her sample size is mostly higher status people given she would likely interact on discord but its interesting to think about. In this video she says the autistic ones become more obessed with the whole incel thing, and maybe thats given theres no hope for them ascending. She also says that the ones who ascend often drop the blackpill, I've observed that as well.

Loksr says another qoute

It would be plausible that Loksr works in the same field as Naama Kates. Really I'm starting to think that the whole incel problem is just autistic men being radicialized. I understand that men are becoming more sexless but to be in the 30% who don't get sex you have to really be an incel. I keep seeeing in real life mediocre men getting relationships with looksmatches. I understand that relationships are a meme however it mogs being an incel more often than not.

Perhaps we need to start seeing inceldom as just autism. I encourage you to take a look at Loksr's profile and posts on autism, you have to ignore the larping as male parts and the bragging about how he has a big dick even though he never sent any pics as well as changed his size on occasion. Might be of interesting.

https://looksmax.org/threads/no-one-here-is-incel.984592/

Inceldom is literally just NT and lifestyle if you’re past subhuman.

It is literally so hard to be incel

Loksr says another qoute

Yeah but They’re way too post-wall to understand young men and their situation…

Why don’t you go back to Bingo, granny?

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence

Loksr says another qoute

Left one doesn’t even look like a human being because of how much clown makeup is on her face…

But I guess looks don’t matter, oh only for guys for some reason? Hmmm