I think LSD doesnt shrink the amygdala

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
Because when you take LSD , your emotions are x1000 emplified.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2227
did you come up with this yourself mr young genius?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, crosshold, Lorsss and 3 others
You can't be considered a real man with a low FWHR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, DarknLost, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
lsd lsd love sex and dream yeah yeah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 2227
I think* Ok

Prove that im wrong so
can’t really speak for LSD but I’ve been researching Psilocybin (shrooms) and it seems that it quiets the default mode network, which is basically the conductor of the brain

So your mind runs rampant and you’re fully immersed in it, sure your emotions can get amplified but at a high enough dose you can experience “ego death” where you temporarily lose your sense of self and the structured plot that you kinda live by your whole life

It seems like once you mentally step outside your own plot of inhibitions, you realize that none of this life really matters so you care less about restricting yourself and can go out and just so what you want to do

Some of this is just speculation on my part, but I’m trying them soon and will report back

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and CopeAndRope
can’t really speak for LSD but I’ve been researching Psilocybin (shrooms) and it seems that it quiets the default mode network, which is basically the conductor of the brain

So your mind runs rampant and you’re fully immersed in it, sure your emotions can get amplified but at a high enough dose you can experience “ego death” where you temporarily lose your sense of self and the structured plot that you kinda live by your whole life

It seems like once you mentally step outside your own plot of inhibitions, you realize that none of this life really matters so you care less about restricting yourself and can go out and just so what you want to do

Some of this is just speculation on my part, but I’m trying them soon and will report back
Where to get them for europecels?

I’m pretty sure it’s legal in the Netherlands. I can PM links and info but I’m hesitant to post on the forum
Lol no it's fucking illegal in the netherlands, only weed is legal

I talk bouta LSD , not shrooms bro

I talk bouta LSD , not shrooms bro
There are studies indicating that shrooms decrease amygdala activity, and they’re both psychedelics, so I figured I’d share. But whatever boyo

ah nvm, I guess i misheard. best bet is dark web or something

No , you can order shrooms.box but you will need to grow them

ah nvm, I guess i misheard. best bet is dark web or something
it's actually easy to get it from your friends through dealers, just gotta ask around. Hard drugs are pretty cheap in the netherlands, 100mcg lsd costs around 10-15 euros

There are studies indicating that shrooms decrease amygdala activity, and they’re both psychedelics, so I figured I’d share. But whatever boyo

Can you link them ?

Also , LSD is a shroom

it's actually easy to get it from your friends through dealers, just gotta ask around. Hard drugs are pretty cheap in the netherlands, 100mcg lsd costs around 10-15 euros
Yeah ik that’s what I’m doing, but tbh I kind of assume the average user here isn’t socially adjusted enough for that to be an option lol

Also if you grow them yourself you’ll pay less for a much larger amount and you know exactly what ur getting
Can you link them ?

Also , LSD is a shroom
https://psychcentral.com/news/2017/...y-reset-depressed-patients-brains/127389.html

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0006322314002753

Last edited:
Yeah ik that’s what I’m doing, but tbh I kind of assume the average user here isn’t socially adjusted enough for that to be an option lol

Also if you grow them yourself you’ll pay less for a much larger amount and you know exactly what ur getting

https://psychcentral.com/news/2017/...y-reset-depressed-patients-brains/127389.html

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0006322314002753

That's true, but if you just buy it from a dealer in the Netherlands we have multiple drug testing centers where you can test your drugs almost for free.

In France its not that easy to find lsd unless u are a junkie

@CopeAndRope another option is buying "magic mushroom growth kits": they contain magic mushroom spores and are legal to buy.
obviously using the kit to actually grow the mushrooms is illegal. (fucking prohibitionist jewish governments!)

you can also try drinking trichocereus pachanoi shake, which contains DXM

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, CopeAndRope and GoMadAndSTFU

I have experienced 'ego death' or maybe what some may call 'ego death'. It is an illusion, it is fake, it is not what actual reality is. Real life matters and your choices matter and these revelations from LSD / shrooms / new age guru crap is all just a deception. Ded srs.

My friends literally had to ask a museum for a wheelchair and pick me up and put me on a wheelchair and wheelchair me out because that's how gone my ego was. And when I came back I had to pick back up the pieces of reality and puzzle them back together.

So I'm not saying this without experience of 'ego death'.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I have experienced 'ego death' or maybe what some may call 'ego death'. It is an illusion, it is fake, it is not what actual reality is. Real life matters and your choices matter and these revelations from LSD / shrooms / new age guru crap is all just a deception. Ded srs.

My friends literally had to ask a museum for a wheelchair and pick me up and put me on a wheelchair and wheelchair me out because that's how gone my ego was. And when I came back I had to pick back up the pieces of reality and puzzle them back together.

So I'm not saying this without experience of 'ego death'.
yes obviously it’s not objective reality, it’s an altered state of consciousness. but psycs can put you in a mind state that can allow you to see your problems in a different light and can help you strum up a plan to deal with them

They aren’t for everyone ofc, but just because you had a bad experience with them doesn’t invalidate the fact that they can be a useful tool for some people

Also why the fuck were you tripping in a museum lmfao

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
yes obviously it’s not objective reality, it’s an altered state of consciousness. but psycs can put you in a mind state that can allow you to see your problems in a different light and can help you strum up a plan to deal with them

They aren’t for everyone ofc, but just because you had a bad experience with them doesn’t invalidate the fact that they can be a useful tool for some people

When tripping in a muséum you can understand the art .

Let me repeat I didn't actually have a bad experience with them. I actually thought that they allowed me to view my life through a new lense. Especially when you take 200+ ug (actual ug not street tabs street tabs are generally 50ug to 75ug MAX generally).

I don't doubt that it can actually help you change your life but it's like playing with fire and also changes the chemistry of your brain (like almost everything does), and the revelations of all of us being one and coming from the same source is just a deception.

The messiah will help you change your life for the better, better than any psychedelic will.

The museum I went to is a billion dollar structure with an open field and many amazing paintings which is why I thought it would be cool to trip there at the time. And I tripped there approximately 3 or 4 times.

einstein has left the chat

Shrooms work negro

LSD is too synthetic

Let me repeat I didn't actually have a bad experience with them. I actually thought that they allowed me to view my life through a new lense. Especially when you take 200+ ug (actual ug not street tabs street tabs are generally 50ug to 75ug MAX generally).

I don't doubt that it can actually help you change your life but it's like playing with fire and also changes the chemistry of your brain (like almost everything does), and the revelations of all of us being one and coming from the same source is just a deception.

The messiah will help you change your life for the better, better than any psychedelic will.

The museum I went to is a billion dollar structure with an open field and many amazing paintings which is why I thought it would be cool to trip there at the time. And I tripped there approximately 3 or 4 times.

Yes I’m aware that the universal consciousness is a cope, when I experienced some semblance of ego death I knew that it was all contained within my own head, it’s not some magical mystical experience but that’s not the point, at least for me

Idk about the messiah thing but whatever works for you man, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and I don’t judge

• +1
Reactions: Dogs