new heightmaxxing theory HUGE if it works

i actually did this and wanted to gatekeep but i guess its too late now

What do you mean? You are invisible to women
yes

not too short not too tall I get height mogged all the time but i'm not going to become disabled for 2 years just to gain a few inches

Try it for 6 months and update me op, high iq thread.

• +1
Reactions: swagdowdle
bro do you have any where otheer than org where we can talk i unironicallly believe this could work and i want to discuss with you how we can test it out together to have more research, this could be a big thing

• So Sad
Reactions: maxxmclooks
This will not work

I can name 1000 reasons why not but i am not gonna do that

Tried it didn't work bhai
Its because you dont rlly believe it, you are lying to yourself, no hard emotions attached to it

If you dont believe it then it don matter to the brain, the brain dont care , it know that it dont matter

Last edited:
We know that the body adapts when in danger. We tend to become stronger after lifting weights because the micro fissures in our muscular tissues signal to the brain that the body might be in danger if it doesnt get stronger.

If we apply the same theory to heightmaxxing.

What happens if you force your body to adapt otherwise it will die.

Signaling to your brain if you don't grow 3 more inches you will not survive to see another day.

How?

This is gonna sound retarded as fuck.

Put your airpods on.

LIsten to a tiger screaming for 10 minutes while you run and jump trying to reach something but unable to do so because you are a shortcel.

If the mind is retarded enough its gonna think that a real tiger is running behind you and that unless your body grows taller you will die in the next month.

Thoughts? (JFL)

Couragous post by yui/k-on fan. K-on fans the highest test anime pfps confirmed.

• Love it
Reactions: swagdowdle
We know that the body adapts when in danger. We tend to become stronger after lifting weights because the micro fissures in our muscular tissues signal to the brain that the body might be in danger if it doesnt get stronger.

If we apply the same theory to heightmaxxing.

What happens if you force your body to adapt otherwise it will die.

Signaling to your brain if you don't grow 3 more inches you will not survive to see another day.

How?

This is gonna sound retarded as fuck.

Put your airpods on.

LIsten to a tiger screaming for 10 minutes while you run and jump trying to reach something but unable to do so because you are a shortcel.

If the mind is retarded enough its gonna think that a real tiger is running behind you and that unless your body grows taller you will die in the next month.

Thoughts? (JFL)
I've had the same thought before and it genuinely makes sense to me. Its essentially just epigenetics.

overlay subliminals and binaurals together. Most effect and what you are trying to mimic is morphic fields.