I think Mexicans are the worst of Latin America

D

Deleted member 2214

It failos me hard everywhere.

Cubans are mean towards us since they are trying to escape Communism into the US and cause have all these bad rapist and low class welfare stereotypes which affect them directly.

Americans hate us for being illegal immigrants who overpopulate like rabbits and go around destroying all of South USA (and for being fat mutts on average).

Canadians are far away from us for a good reason.

Haiti, Jamaica, and pretty much every Afro-Latino Caribbean country take our best "familia" features and connects them as part of their culture instead of us being treated worse cause of it.

Guatemala and pretty much all of Central America except for Panama hate us for not accepting them in as part of North America and denying their immigration like we are somehow better (Panama hates us in relation to them stopping them from using their own canal at one point).

Brazilians see us as a more subhuman, generic version of them w/ less natural plains and more oil industry factors so the only thing we share w/ them is soccer obsession, not even language.

Argentinians and Urugayans are mostly white and higher IQ w/ more first world, we aren't. They mog us at almost everything, end of story.

Venezuela is going through a lot of shit right now and Mexico just seems to take advantage of them. They bring Guyana and Suriname w/ them so obviously we don't stay friendly.

Everything bad about Colombia was taken in Mexico and tripled into madness so they are forever left hating us for making them low class drug addicts whilst we run the cartels.

Chile... isn't particularly hateful of us, but we have little relation, they were the target of a lot of things during the Cold War so they just keep to themselves.

Ecuador and Paraguay no comment, they are their own circle. That alone makes them better than us.

Peru and Bolivia keep a lot of their Native rituals and perfect them as part of their own, they're seen as exotic whilst we are seen as a plague.

The only country I think we're better than in maybe Honduras but even they have bad boy halo from shit like MS-13 and the US helps them w/ their goverment to keep it a democracy, meanwhile Vicente Fox lashed out at Trump back around 2015 or 2016 I think so obviously at this point no yankee wants anything to do with us either. They probably don't even know what the word Honduras itself means lol.

The difference is racism against us Mexicans is normalized, I can't tell u how many times i've gotten insulted just because of my nationality after locals in Europe found out. They usually think i'm Spanish or Cuban at first, and I don't claim to be whitepassing either, i'm just pale and light eyed. Aside from my nose and eye-depth I think my facial features are pretty ethnic.

It's being born a beaner itself that's bad. If Chico or even Meeks were Mexican they would not have as much success as they do now.

@Entschuldigung @africancel @Toodlydood @Jamesothy @LondonVillie

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lil truecel, Darkthrone, Deleted member 15099 and 13 others

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 11748 and 4 others
kys and F1 /re-roll.life

Just say you're criollo.

meet me in austin now bro, i will hook u up with the baddest nordic stacey :D:D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lolcel, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Of course Dominican Chadronelitelet @kjsbdfiusdf leaves a JFL react without further explanation just to give a very subtle humblebrag.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lolcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
didn’t read, but Never admit you’re Mexican

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2214
yeah you should just say el salvador or something 'exotic'. truth is most americans consider anything below the border that isn't brazil to just be mexico. no one really cares or thinks about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NT Master, Deleted member 15099, Albeacho and 6 others
yeah you should just say el salvador or something 'exotic'. truth is most americans consider anything below the border that isn't brazil to just be mexico. no one really cares or thinks about it
U are coping so, so, so fucking hard if u think that the average Mexican is the same as the average Cuban, statuswise too in America.

Only northern Brazilians who tend to have the most enviroment-influence poverty (and lookswise are mostly zambos and mulattos) are different cause they keep their favela shit going in a different language. South Brazilians get sports halo far more than El Chicharito ever would.

U are coping so, so, so fucking hard if u think that the average Mexican is the same as the average Cuban, statuswise too in America.

Only northern brazilians who tend to have the most enviroment-influence poverty (and lookswise are mostly zambos and mulattos) are different cause they keep their favela shit going in a different language. South Brazilians get sports halo far more than El Chicharito ever would.
white people don't think about this man

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 12002
white people don't think about this man
Yeah most mutt "white" people like yourself Mr. Manlet Potato Paddy aren't particularly well acknowledged about anything below the border and develop a narcisstic view and think that cause wikipedia said they were a first world country.

U are part of the problem bro. That's fucked up of u, stop being racist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, freiza and RealLooksmaxxer

Cubans are mean towards us since they are trying to escape Communism into the US and cause have all these bad rapist and low class welfare stereotypes which affect them directly.

Americans hate us for being illegal immigrants who overpopulate like rabbits and go around destroying all of South USA (and for being fat mutts on average).

Haiti, Jamaica, and pretty much every Afro-Latino Caribbean country take our best "familia" features and connects them as part of their culture instead of us being treated worse cause of it.

Guatemala and pretty much all of Central America except for Panama hate us for not accepting them in as part of North America and denying their immigration like we are somehow better (Panama hates us in relation to them stopping them from using their own canal at one point).

Brazilians see us as a more subhuman, generic version of them w/ less natural plains and more oil industry factors so the only thing we share w/ them is soccer obsession, not even language.

Argentinians and Urugayans are mostly white and higher IQ w/ more first world, we aren't. They mog us at almost everything, end of story.

Venezuela is going through a lot of shit right now and Mexico just seems to take advantage of them. They bring Guyana and Suriname w/ them so obviously we don't stay friendly.

Everything bad about Colombia was taken in Mexico and tripled into madness so they are forever left hating us for making them low class drug addicts whilst we run the cartels.

Chile... isn't particularly hateful of us, but we have little relation, they were the target of a lot of things during the Cold War so they just keep to themselves.

Ecuador and Paraguay no comment, they are their own circle. That alone makes them better than us.

Peru and Bolivia keep a lot of their Native rituals and perfect them as part of their own, they're seen as exotic whilst we are seen as a plague.

The only country I think we're better than in maybe Honduras but even they have bad boy halo from shit like MS-13 and the US helps them w/ their goverment to keep it a democracy, meanwhile Vicente Fox lashed out at Trump back around 2015 or 2016 I think so obviously at this point no yankee wants anything to do with us either. They probably don't even know what the word Honduras itself means lol.

The difference is racism against us Mexicans is normalized, I can't tell u how many times i've gotten insulted just because of my nationality after locals in Europe found out. They usually think i'm Spanish or Cuban at first, and I don't claim to be whitepassing either, i'm just pale and light eyed. Aside from my nose and eye-depth I think my facial features are pretty ethnic.

It's being born a beaner itself that's bad. If Chico or even Meeks were Mexican they would not have as much success as they do now.

Wow, very informative post. I feel like I've learned quite a bit.

• +1
Reactions: freiza
Yeah most mutt "white" people like yourself Mr. Manlet Potato Paddy aren't particularly well acknowledged about anything below the border and develop a narcisstic view and think that cause wikipedia said they were a first world country.

U are part of the problem bro. That's fucked up of u, stop being racist.
of course you're barking for me, the simple mention of race installs immediate cortisol spikes. I'm white, not that I really care, I'd come to terms with my race being any. just find it rather ironic you create so many divisions when the average white american sees nothing other than a tanned, hairy, spanish speaking spic

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and RealLooksmaxxer
of course you're barking for me, the simple mention of race installs immediate cortisol spikes. I'm white, not that I really care, I'd come to terms with my race being any. just find it rather ironic you create so many divisions when the average white american sees nothing other than a tanned, hairy, spanish speaking spic
Nah I ain't barking for u. This entire thread is about race, but if u look at it closely it's not about looks or ethnicity in specific, it's about nationality.

But let me try to look at hings from your point of view retard. For example Jamaicans tend to be niggers. Average Jamaican could pass off as any negative-quadroon in the US and live life wholesomely until they speak... until they "spic" u know what I am saying?

And then the Jamaican tells others where he's from, and his friends are like "Oh my Usain Bolt", "Oh my grape juice", "Oh my badass pirates".

Mexicans don't get that halo, even if they're blackpassing or whitepassing. "Oh my gang decapitation", "Oh my cocaine", "Oh my rapists".

Btw u are looking at this too personally jfl. I am the opposite of hairy and tan. I'm a literal mannequin lanklet twink by beaner standards.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and freiza
also absolute cage at implying I'm some sort of mutt
Some White Americans have varying amounts of American Indian and Sub-Saharan African ancestry. In a recent study, Gonçalves et al. 2007 reported Sub-Saharan and Amerindian mtDNA lineages at a frequency of 3.1% (respectively 0.9% and 2.2%) in American Caucasians (in the US, "Caucasian" includes people from North Africa and Western Asia as well as Europeans).[73] Recent research on Y-chromosomes and mtDNA detected no African admixture in European-Americans. The sample included 628 European-American Y-chromosomes and mtDNA from 922 European-Americans[74]

DNA analysis on White Americans by geneticist Mark D. Shriver showed an average of 0.7% Sub-Saharan African admixture and 3.2% Native American admixture.[75] The same author, in another study, claimed that about 30% of all White Americans, approximately 66 million people, have a median of 2.3% of Black African admixture.[76] Shriver discovered his ancestry is 10 percent African, and Shriver's partner in DNA Print Genomics, J.T. Frudacas, contradicted him two years later stating "Five percent of European Americans exhibit some detectable level of African ancestry."[77]

White Americans (European Americans) on average are: 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. Inferred British/Irish ancestry is found in European Americans from all states at mean proportions of above 20%, and represents a majority of ancestry, above 50% mean proportion, in states such as Mississippi, Arkansas, and Tennessee. Scandinavian ancestry in European Americans is highly localized; most states show only trace mean proportions of Scandinavian ancestry, while it comprises a significant proportion, upwards of 10%, of ancestry in European Americans from Minnesota and the Dakotas.[78]
Tenor

reminder OP is still mad at me for saying he doesn't look white, then goes to say some all races can be beautiful type shit, then claims he doesn't have an inferiority complex

stockholm syndrome my friend

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho

Mexicans are the most popular

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
also absolute cage at implying I'm some sort of mutt

View attachment 1120596
reminder OP is still mad at me for saying he doesn't look white, then goes to say some all races can be beautiful type shit, then claims he doesn't have an inferiority complex

stockholm syndrome my friend
I NEVER SAID I WAS WHITE UNIRONICALLY!!!

STOP SAYING I'M WHITE, I'M NOT WHITE.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD.

THIS IS ABOUT NATIONALITY, NOT LOOKS.

Edit: And the reply I left to about Caribbean (Jamaican) spics too.

Last edited:
About the Central/South American mentality.
Mexico and Cuba is North America.

Now let me ask u...

Who would u rather shake hands w/?
Fidel Castro y Ernesto Guevara

Don't be racist James. This is about perspective. Who had more control through the US???

Mexico and Cuba is North America.

Now let me ask u...

Who would u rather shake hands w/?
View attachment 1120597
Don't be racist James. This is about perspective. Who had more control through the US???
Castro, I don't like Che. Too many white loser backpackers running around SE Asian wearing T shirts with his face on them.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Castro, I don't like Che. Too many white loser backpackers running around SE Asian wearing T shirts with his face on them.
I agree w/ u and that's also what I would do too.

Now let me ask u.

If in an alternate timeline, Mexico had been the Argentina involved here, and every involved problem combined w/ all of Mexico's other problems were merged, then would u still shake hands w/ Che and have a beer w/ him?

Less bikers in Los Andes and cartels in the desert...

nigga why u say that to our people you faggot your blessed to be a beaner

nigga why u say that to our people you faggot your blessed to be a beaner
U 100% hate us. i've seen this before.

U are Guatemateco right amigo? Have u played Fortnite or PUBG???

That's basically what's happening around El Petén's ecosystem on the daily, Mexico involved ofc.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 13713
U 100% hate us. i've seen this before.

U are Guatemateco right amigo? Have u played Fortnite or PUBG???

That's basically what's happening around El Petén's ecosystem on the daily, Mexico involved ofc.
depends bcs most of Mexico city is full of fags even their accent sounds like fags put if you want to know real Mexicans are usually from the northern part

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 2214
depends bcs most of Mexico city is full of fags even their accent sounds like fags put if you want to know real Mexicans are usually from the northern part
Tonto i'm talking about government influence and border passing.

Although ofc u probably do know a bit more about "muh accents" given how much a POSITIVE Mayan-descendant halo u guys get.

That's what the thread is about.

Although ofc u probably do know a bit more about "muh accents" given how much a POSITIVE Mayan-descendant halo u guys get.

dnr your thread amigo

bcs who tf would read that essay

Cope
brazil loves mexico
but we also know that you cope with putting white people on tv while the population is full of indios

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, freiza and Beetlejuice

I fuck with Mexicans that aren’t Americanized, Americanized ones just act ghetto

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, chaddyboi66 and Beetlejuice
Tell me exactly in what ways, the only similarity we hold in 2021 is big traffic jams in CDMX and Sao Paolo.
basically colonized us by shitty mexican shows

kiko-quico-chaves-8.jpg
a-usurpadora-sbt.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Beetlejuice
I fuck with Mexicans that aren’t Americanized, Americanized ones just act ghetto
Chicanos are indeed a bad influence.

Sad thing is that in some parts of the US, they fit right in.

And I hope by Mexican u aren't just dumping every person born between Argentina and California together...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13713, Beetlejuice and Entschuldigung
Chicanos are indeed a bad influence.

Sad thing is that in some parts of the US, they fit right in.

And I hope by Mexican u aren't just dumping every person born between Argentina and California together...
Nah but even most Hispanics I have met I’ve gotten along decent with, (excluding Cubans) so could be worse I guess.

• Woah
Nah but even most Hispanics I have met I’ve gotten along decent with, (excluding Cubans) so could be worse I guess.
That's very capitalist of u bro.

That's very capitalist of u bro.
Ha it’s never been about politics tho, every Cuban I’ve come in contact with has this false bravado about them.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 2214
What about Puerto Rico?

What about Puerto Rico?
Don’t know too much about them, but they’re technically American territory so they have an upper hand. Plus also, more beaches and rum than most island Latino countries.

I agree w/ u and that's also what I would do too.

Now let me ask u.

If in an alternate timeline, Mexico had been the Argentina involved here, and every involved problem combined w/ all of Mexico's other problems were merged, then would u still shake hands w/ Che and have a beer w/ him?

Less bikers in Los Andes and cartels in the desert...
I'd shake hands with anyone who I didn't intend to kill on site. So pretty much anybody.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back