I think microfractures for height are legit.

stress

stress

Bronze
I went to the chiro with a lower back discomfort and he took an xray. One of my legs is a little longer causing a small bend in my spine. The leg that's longer is the leg I use to pop my skateboard. (I dont ride switch much) I'm not claiming this proves anything but I thought this might be lifefuel to some people. Did microfracturing work for any of you guys?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
  • +1
Reactions: stress
how old were you
I've always skated but I think my most consistent was when i was 15. I skate a few times a week now usually.

my left leg is longer too, what did u do

I've always skated but I think my most consistent was when i was 15. I skate a few times a week now usually.
maybe it's because your growth plates were open

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and slavicpsycho
Why would microfractures work better with open plates? If you were asking when i got the Xray i was 16 and I've grown around half an inch since then.

• +1
Reactions: TheChubbinator
idk u are the one who went to chiro, there is no fix?
Chiropractors are scams it healed by itself once i stopped deadlifting and I have no discomfort. If its severe enough maybe your insurance would cover LL? My friend uses a roller thingy on his back maybe you could try that out.

• Woah
Reactions: shizuku11111
Why would microfractures work better with open plates? If you were asking when i got the Xray i was 16 and I've grown around half an inch since then.
it's a well-known fact

it's a well-known fact
Oh cool i didnt know. I havent really done any research on fracturing for height.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Chiropractors are scams it healed by itself once i stopped deadlifting and I have no discomfort. If its severe enough maybe your insurance would cover LL? My friend uses a roller thingy on his back maybe you could try that out.
no its not severe, i was just wondering and looking for a reason what makes my left leg slightly longer than my right, i still dont have an answer lol, it doesnt affect me at all in my daily life or anything like that but its just funny to me

no its not severe, i was just wondering and looking for a reason what makes my left leg slightly longer than my right, i still dont have an answer lol, it doesnt affect me at all in my daily life or anything like that but its just funny to me
I guess you gotta start bouncing on the other leg or something

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777
deadlift would affect ur spine?
yeah it applies alot more pressure onto your spine therefore compressing it

same goes with squats, shoulder press, etc.

If Microfracture as lengthen your leg this wouldn’t matter. Big if tho.

I went to the chiro with a lower back discomfort and he took an xray. One of my legs is a little longer causing a small bend in my spine. The leg that's longer is the leg I use to pop my skateboard. (I dont ride switch much) I'm not claiming this proves anything but I thought this might be lifefuel to some people. Did microfracturing work for any of you guys?
its legit