I think most men peak in their mid 20s.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
As opposed to what the forum says I think most men peak in their mid 20s in all aspects of their life. In looks, money, status everything. Just look at the Hollywood celebrities. Brad Pitt only started looking like a gigachad after 26. Hexum peaked at 24, same with Depp, Cavill, Pattinson, Lundgren etc. All of them looked their best in their mid 20s. Most men at that age are fully developed, have decent physique, have their shit together and are independent. Collagen and hairline looks decent for most men until their mid 20s it only goes downhill after 30 from what ive seen.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, bloomercel, geezcel and 4 others
No peaks for truecels like me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, bloomercel, Nick.Harte and 2 others
Why do people here think peak = early 20s? Prettyboy copers

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, BowlCutMogger, AspiringMogger and 5 others
Why do people here think peak = early 20s? Prettyboy copers
Because that's when your Life Is at the peak, you have 0 responsabilities, you're fully developed physically and are surrounded by prime college girls. OP Is talking about Hollywood superstars like the average man can relate to them lol. Average man starts losing collagen / hair and rotting in some office with boomers at that age

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, the next o'pry, Pikabro and 3 others
Late 20s.

Majority of team sports are a proof of it. Talented players peak from 27-33 in football or basketball because of a great mix of mental fortitude, experience and still mantaining a good physique.

• +1
Reactions: mug, BowlCutMogger, BrahminBoss and 2 others
As opposed to what the forum says I think most men peak in their mid 20s in all aspects of their life.

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, piec and Xangsane
No peaks for truecels like me.

Because that's when your Life Is at the peak, you have 0 responsabilities, you're fully developed physically and are surrounded by prime college girls. OP Is talking about Hollywood superstars like the average man can relate to them lol. Average man starts losing collagen / hair and rotting in some office with boomers at that age
Even at 25 you'll have plenty of opportunities to meet young women in their prime. Just join a masters program in your uni or join a startup.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 20370
I plan to continue peaking.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Jason Voorhees
I will peak in my 60s

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
geezcel

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, geezcel and Jason Voorhees
Even at 25 you'll have plenty of opportunities to meet young women in their prime. Just join a masters program in your uni or join a startup.
They are not young women anymore, they're taken their dicks, their standards raised while their looks decreased. College Is peak, denying this Is coping hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Jason Voorhees
thats all you bro

i still have a full head of hair
As a looksmaxxer with the all the blackpilled info you can easily mog 95% of men after the age of 30. Just being lean, with a head full of hair and decent collagen would be enough to put u in the top percentiles.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, the next o'pry and Deleted member 20370
As a looksmaxxer with the all the blackpilled info you can easily mog 95% of men after the age of 30. Just being lean, with a head full of hair and decent collagen would be enough to put u in the top percentiles.
exactly, i dont understand how so many people here think youre already a wrinkly balding oldcel at 25 lol, ppl here should know all the tricks to prolong their youthful looks by now.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Pikabro, klip11 and 1 other person
They are not young women anymore, they're taken their dicks, their standards raised while their looks decreased. College Is peak, denying this Is coping hard.
Idk about italy but in most academia you will be able to interact with women from the Bachelorette programs pretty often.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
surrounded by prime college girls.
Don’t need to be in college for that. Just be good looking, hop on tinder and order them like pizza.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370

exactly, i dont understand how so many people here think youre already a wrinkly balding oldcel at 25 lol, ppl here should know all the tricks to prolong their youthful looks by now.
At that Age women are Money only, mogging other oldcels won't bring in any value

Don’t need to be in college for that. Just be good looking, hop on tinder and order them like pizza.
The point Is that chad Is already married with Kids at 25-30. Only losers stay on tinder After 25 yo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, BrahminBoss, Xangsane and 1 other person
chad Is already married with Kids at 25-30
Very few % of men are chads. Some of them still still slay and don’t care about LTR

• +1
As opposed to what the forum says I think most men peak in their mid 20s in all aspects of their life. In looks, money, status everything. Just look at the Hollywood celebrities. Brad Pitt only started looking like a gigachad after 26. Hexum peaked at 24, same with Depp, Cavill, Pattinson, Lundgren etc. All of them looked their best in their mid 20s. Most men at that age are fully developed, have decent physique, have their shit together and are independent. Collagen and hairline looks decent for most men until their mid 20s it only goes downhill after 30 from what ive seen.
Very true, Androgenic hormones are at peak at that age range, roiding at late teens can bring up the same effect

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and ConfusedBolivian
Very few % of men are chads. Some of them still still slay and don’t care about LTR
I mean real Life chad not those models that get posted here.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Nick.Harte and Xangsane
I think you’re probably right, if you got bones at least. All the people you mentioned have tall wide jaws, and density in their cheekbones. The buccal fat loss makes their face look leaner as a result.

For a lot of people though, when their metabolism slows down, they can’t maintain a lean aesthetic, some start to bald, and the lack of collegen after years of abusing alcohol and cigerettes catch up to them. Mid 20s is only peak for ogres/bone moggers tbh.

i peaked when i was 2 years old lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and klip11
I think you’re probably right, if you got bones at least. All the people you mentioned have tall wide jaws, and density in their cheekbones. The buccal fat loss makes their face look leaner as a result.

For a lot of people though, when their metabolism slows down, they can’t maintain a lean aesthetic, some start to bald, and the lack of collegen after years of abusing alcohol and cigerettes catch up to them. Mid 20s is only peak for ogres/bone moggers tbh.

I heard that @Blackgymmax belly rubs peaks in his 40s

Michael B Jordan is 37

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and mayo mogger
Real zunnigas peak in thier 50's 💯💯💯

depends on race, skin colour, skin thickness, bones , physiognomy etc etc

Let me tell you a secret
They aren't men

• JFL
yeah mid 20s in terms of looks
small % of brah retain their looks into 30s

• +1