I think my bones development are not finished !

Deleted member 18174

Deleted member 18174

Brazilianmaxxed
I completed 19yo 3 months ago. Ofc with that age, i'm probably not going to grow anymore.
BUT, 3 years ago, I did a hand bone age exam, which said that my BONE AGE was 13 YEARS OLD (and I was 16yo).
If i'm lucky, my bone age is 16-17 (maybe 18) by now.
I'm going to stop my leanmax plan and start a small caloric superavit, along with body stretches and good sleep (you know, the whole protocol).
:feelsgood:
5'8 tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, currylightskin and Korea
It's not all about height.
My face bones could grow, even if it were 1mm, idc
who knows

Only thing that matters is if your plates are closed or not.

Just like "Biological Age", "Bone Age" is just a more accurate way of seeing when you're going to die.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
bruh at 13 year old bone age i'd blast HGH and IGF like there was no tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and LooksOrDeath
COPE

• Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I completed 19yo 3 months ago. Ofc with that age, i'm probably not going to grow anymore.
BUT, 3 years ago, I did a hand bone age exam, which said that my BONE AGE was 13 YEARS OLD (and I was 16yo).
If i'm lucky, my bone age is 16-17 (maybe 18) by now.
I'm going to stop my leanmax plan and start a small caloric superavit, along with body stretches and good sleep (you know, the whole protocol).
:feelsgood:
5'8 tho
I never got an xray but I probably have a bone age 5 years younger than my actual age. Have you hit a major growth spurt yet? If so, when was it

I never got an xray but I probably have a bone age 5 years younger than my actual age.
Wow. Good for you.
Have you hit a major growth spurt yet? If so, when was it
Yes. I grew like 10cm from 15yo to 18. It was not that much tho.
edit: I searched about growth spurt and basically, 10cm in 3 years is not considered a growth spurt. So idk if I have had one.

Wow. Good for you.

Yes. I grew like 10cm from 15yo to 18. It was not that much tho.
edit: I searched about growth spurt and basically, 10cm in 3 years is not considered a growth spurt. So idk if I have had one.
yeah that isn't really a growth spurt and most people get at least 1 during puberty so I wouldn't be surprised if ur just a really late bloomer and get some catch up growth within the next couple years. If fate has it so that you're destined to grow more just make sure you're eating and sleeping enough so you dont stunt your height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18174