I think my family are crypto-Jews

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Ever since childhood, I was not allowed to drink milk whenever I ate fish. I found out that mixing milk and fish is not kosher. I have never mixed the two either because I'm a good Jew boy.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 20652, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
It’s just a common myth

You are being a schizo as usual

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
She wanna chill with muslims

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Isn't it actually milk and beef because in the old testament you can't cook a calf in its mother's milk?

Isn't it actually milk and beef because in the old testament you can't cook a calf in its mother's milk?
I have never heard of this one, I did know an Eastern Orthodox Christian who said he did not mix milk with meat, regardless of whether it was fish, beef, chicken or anything. He thought it was "twisted."

I got the milk and meat thing from an Orthodox Jewish friend. I asked him why he could eat a hamburger but couldn't eat a cheeseburger. Explained the old testament can't cook a calf in its mother's milk thing.

All girls wanna chill with muslims bhai

They like Islamic cock

//Thomas DOM
Islamic cocks are cut and therefore aesthetic (no offense to uncut fags, but that it looks hideous), maybe that's why? Although in Europe, it's the norm to have an uncut penis. Only in America, most men are cut which is quite odd, given the fact that they are not Islamic. Similarly, South Korean men are also cut because they find it aesthetic, but I'm not sure if it's because they want to follow American trends or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I got the milk and meat thing from an Orthodox Jewish friend. I asked him why he could eat a hamburger but couldn't eat a cheeseburger. Explained the old testament can't cook a calf in its mother's milk thing.
Looks like whether it's an Orthodox Jew or a Christian, they have the same beliefs. But it's possible that what you say is also not kosher. After all, there's multiple things that can constitute as "haram food," so the same could apply to kosher food.

Islamic cocks are cut and therefore aesthetic (no offense to uncut fags, but that it looks hideous), maybe that's why? Although in Europe, it's the norm to have an uncut penis. Only in America, most men are cut which is quite odd, given the fact that they are not Islamic. Similarly, South Korean men are also cut because they find it aesthetic, but I'm not sure if it's because they want to follow American trends or not.

Im uncut. I would have done a circumsicion but im afraid it would hurt bahai

//Thomas DOM

• +1

You know too much about dicks boyo :feelshehe: :oops::dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Im uncut. I would have done a circumsicion but im afraid it would hurt bahai

//Thomas DOM
Islamically speaking, circumcision is part of the fitra (cleanliness) but it's not mandatory to be circumcised. It is a common misconception in the Islamic world. Islamic people do it because Muhammad (peace be upon him) was said to be born without a foreskin. Therefore it's not possible, in my mind, to call it "sunnah" because "sunnah" would imply that Muhammad (peace be upon himself) himself was circumcised, which is not correct, because he was born without a foreskin.