i think my ipd is shit my eye area is reaso nwyhy im incel

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
ar checker on app store say my ipd is 64 and i measure with ruler and it say 73 tape measure says 69 i think i am gigafucked welp boyos time to get orbital box osteotomy
in pic

in motion:

i am an incel because of eye area i think thanks guys can u tell me what to get? im thinking of orbital box osteotomy combined with orbital box rotation

• JFL
Reactions: synock21 and Deleted member 21044
chadlite, chad after canthoplasty

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, fruitgunpop, Madhate and 3 others
You look Asian

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, exeight and CEO of Sex
i am not getting canthoplasty i already have pct with neutral hooding canthoplasty is for women
i am getting the masculinized version instead orbital box rotation to get 23 degrees of pct

• JFL
Reactions: pppokerface, fruitgunpop, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
step 1 shave stache
step 2 get this haircut

step 3 never flex your face like that again
step 4 dont talk when you go out
step 5 ascend

• +1
Reactions: Adonis, qaum and Deleted member 18776
  • So Sad
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
wait do u think i should get cantho if i already got canthoplasty? maybe i could get revision cantho or canthopexy for more degrees of pct for barret tier positive hooding or may just obr?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
cap ive seen ur mogger face when u dont make that face in ur omegle vids
wait do i actually look good in motion?
im alergic to cameras tbh

wait do i actually look good in motion?
im alergic to cameras tbh
yes mogger just do a mewing position and take a normal forward facing photo with no gay harsh lighting

yes mogger just do a mewing position and take a normal forward facing photo with no gay harsh lighting
im aspie asf tbh is this lighting too harsh do you think? it's just in the bathroom lighting and i sdont mew i naturally mouth breathe bc i hate mewing it takes so much work

ar checker on app store say my ipd is 64 and i measure with ruler and it say 73 tape measure says 69 i think i am gigafucked welp boyos time to get orbital box osteotomy
in pic
View attachment 1800762View attachment 1800764View attachment 1800765
in motion:
View attachment 1800768View attachment 1800776
i am an incel because of eye area i think thanks guys can u tell me what to get? im thinking of orbital box osteotomy combined with orbital box rotation
stop trolling nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
im aspie asf tbh is this lighting too harsh do you think? it's just in the bathroom lighting and i sdont mew i naturally mouth breathe bc i hate mewing it takes so much work
just dont suck ur cheeks in and dont put the camera above ur head like that keep it at eye level

• +1
step 1 shave stache
step 2 get this haircut
View attachment 1800799
step 3 never flex your face like that again
step 4 dont talk when you go out
step 5 ascend
@curlyheadjames this guy is right stop being a clownmaxxer and trolling bro just delete ur account and do this and ur slaying. also step 4 very important or else ur making pussy scared :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 20927
bro i would get raped by 20 bbc to get ur face and ur wasting ur time here fuck my luck :lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
@curlyheadjames this guy is right stop being a clownmaxxer and trolling bro just delete ur account and do this and ur slaying. also step 4 very important or else ur making pussy scared :lul::lul:
imagine if he just got tan, washed his face, got that haircut, shaved his face, and just swam like 5 days a week and did ab circuits

if he just stopped clowning he could slay and start over somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 18776
nasion glabella crease

imagine if he just got tan, washed his face, got that haircut, shaved his face, and just swam like 5 days a week and did ab circuits

really bro this guy won at life from the start meanwhile im capped at 4 psl fully looksmaxxed just cause of my bones. biggest wasted potential

@curlyheadjames if i woke up on ur body tomorrow i would get so much pussy i would fucking drain my balls. just learn how to be NT, not that hard

• So Sad
really bro this guy won at life from the start meanwhile im capped at 4 psl fully looksmaxxed just cause of my bones. biggest wasted potential
i mean im pretty sure his fucked up life stories are true, he has a fuck load of proof, he also somehow got massive amounts of plastic surgery at like 14?? his life is not amazing hes like 5'4 but hes pretty and twinky enough to have jb appeal if he let his lip fillers go away and just acted fucking normal and did the things i said

• +1
hhes 5'7 now and the surgery is a huge trolling he admitted to it. also i see no signs of plastic surgery, only ur usual deform tool on photediting appss
i mean im pretty sure his fucked up life stories are true, he has a fuck load of proof, he also somehow got massive amounts of plastic surgery at like 14?? his life is not amazing hes like 5'4 but hes pretty and twinky enough to have jb appeal if he let his lip fillers go away and just acted fucking normal and did the things i said

• +1
hhes 5'7 now and the surgery is a huge trolling he admitted to it. also i see no signs of plastic surgery, only ur usual deform tool on photediting appss
oh word LMAO im still new here so idk i wanna have his mom fart on me tho:hnghn::hnghn::p:p

• JFL
just dont suck ur cheeks in and dont put the camera above ur head like that keep it at eye level
i no cheek suckever just leen and ok i work with angle next time

bro i would get raped by 20 bbc to get ur face and ur wasting ur time here fuck my luck :lul::lul::lul:
bro u can look better than me i thinki f u iumprove

do i have softmax potential i have not try yet

How was your summer james

oh word LMAO im still new here so idk i wanna have his mom fart on me tho:hnghn::hnghn::p:p
i can hoo ku up but idk why u want a 300 lbs woman to fart on you

How was your summer james
shit
wage slaved and have enough for rhinoplasty but too depressed to get the 1k i need left fro ma new job to go through with the anaesthesia and hospital bill fee i am collecitng neet bux for now

• Love it
Reactions: Daqirius
this crease failos u hard

View attachment 1801024 this crease failos u hard
like i told you thats a masculine high fighting success high testosterone feature if i didn't have this protruding browridge i would lose my appeal to girls i'm pretty sure i'd look weaker more feminine and more soft dainty etc

in pic
View attachment 1800762View attachment 1800764View attachment 1800765
in motion:
View attachment 1800768View attachment 1800776
Your IPD is like 66/77, it's ideal lol

bro fix your cheeks first its an automatic killer of ur looks you just looks creepy bro. no hate but that has to be the number one priority for you.

Ramirez tier eye area

get a haircut bro asap

It's fixed by orbital box osteotomy but I heard Giant implants denied you for being mentally ill so then you came here and trash talked him.... :dafuckfeels:

Jfl at you getting denied by even GIANT IMPLANTS :feelskek: literally over who ELSE would possibly take you anymore for obo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's fixed by orbital box osteotomy but I heard Giant implants denied you for being mentally ill so then you came here and trash talked him.... :dafuckfeels:

Jfl at you getting denied by even GIANT IMPLANTS :feelskek: literally over who ELSE would possibly take you anymore for obo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
derek steinbacher @CosmicMaxxer went to him

and yeah fuck giant implants he tried to call the authorities on me and then siad i was "too mentally ill" like fuck u nigga

get a haircut bro asap
i did i got my hair cut in the back of trailer 2-B back in november
but i just got so tired of the 5 dollar fee gumshoe joe charges so i just used some old shears i found next to the pig pen and did it myself and got the old houston-styled mullet

bro fix your cheeks first its an automatic killer of ur looks you just looks creepy bro. no hate but that has to be the number one priority for you.
no theyre good
when i was bloated ppl told me here i need buccal fat removal

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
Barretts me
should i get some professional candids taken and report back to measure my failos accurately? i have almost 4k rn but im kinda saving for rhino

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and ErbCel
I have shark IPD but it’s not like I will ever get OBO since it’s a retarded surgery unless you have 80mm+ IPD

Im gonna keep looksmaxxing other shit I can change (already got implants and other stuff)
Not gonna worry about something unchangable that’s beta mentality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Yes, your IPD is not even that wide, I actually suffer from too wide IPD so you can trust my opinion lmao
im pretty syre 70 ipd mogs 66 right?

derek steinbacher @CosmicMaxxer went to him

and yeah fuck giant implants he tried to call the authorities on me and then siad i was "too mentally ill" like fuck u nigga
Giant implants won't even take you and you think Yales craniofqcial surgeon will??? :feelsuhh: