I think my mother will die soon

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
she can’t breathe or function properly anymore. it’s annoying because I want to show her how I can overcome the world and be successful in some manner. I want to give her everything so she can dream. she never had the chance. not out of love. more so a promise I made to myself. I don’t know how to feel about her death. she caused me great pain yet I know she too went through so much. tricky tricky.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, northern mogger, Deleted member 62902 and 33 others
Try niacinamide and coffee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, CFW432, Klasik01 and 14 others
it’s just a job

and that’s a shame

she wants a plain

Got off this forum and spend time with your mother.
I hope she lives even longer
Just take care of her and relieve her worries by showing how you can handle yourself now.

You can't be a chad but you can be a good son.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, HitAndRun, PrinceofDarkness and 13 others
the best gift you can give her is Jesus so she can live forever lol

npc to want to buy her stupid material shit

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun, st.hamudi but 6‘5, SlavicGeneral and 3 others
the best gift you can give her is Jesus so she can live forever lol

npc to want to buy her stupid material shit
a house on a lake surrounded by beauty so she can paint and read and die in beauty and grace. there is so much beauty in the world she hasn’t yet seen. I want to show her she can still be a kid and dream.

• So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and zura
Nigga , go spend time with your mother

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Rimaxtis
over for her

• JFL
Reactions: MTMM
The news from the doctor just came in. There is a cancer in her pussy from being fucked 200 times by many men

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, CFW432, gonion wanter and 1 other person
The news from the doctor just came in. There is a cancer in her pussy from being fucked 200 times by many men
fucked his mother call me a motherfucker

Good riddance nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Sorry for you man, make sure to not waste your last moments with her. Make them count

she can’t breathe or function properly anymore. it’s annoying because I want to show her how I can overcome the world and be successful in some manner. I want to give her everything so she can dream. she never had the chance. not out of love. more so a promise I made to myself. I don’t know how to feel about her death. she caused me great pain yet I know she too went through so much. tricky tricky.
Sucks. Does she have a condition?

If she is about to pass, best to remedy any ongoing conflicts or grudges.
You'll likely wish you had the chance to if you hadn't and she's already passed.

Even if she can't witness any of your future success, just showing her you're on the way to success, got your priorities straight, and found purpose should be enough. It's akin to success in and of itself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Hottaco34, Mr. Nobody and 1 other person
Sucks. Does she have a condition?

If she is about to pass, best to remedy any ongoing conflicts or grudges.
You'll likely wish you had the chance to if you hadn't and she's already passed.

Even if she can't witness any of your future success, just showing her you're on the way to success, got your priorities straight, and found purpose should be enough. It's akin to success in and of itself.
He’s larping

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
He’s larping
Nothing on here surprises me anymore. Maybe it'll be useful for anyone reading going through that situation though.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, n0rthface and Mr. Nobody
Nothing on here surprises me anymore. Maybe it'll be useful for anyone reading going through that situation though.
im not. he’s a grey faggot that I don’t like so he lies about me. my mother cannot breathe as of late. she’s incredibly overweight. im taking her hospital today. it saddens me you fall for such a retard.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
pls ban this faggot

• Ugh..
pls ban this faggot
Alex is high IQ, he’s not gonna believe such low IQ larps buddy. You literally posted something about rape a few threads before this, and now your mom’s dying.

• JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter
Alex is high IQ, he’s not gonna believe such low IQ larps buddy. You literally posted something about rape a few threads before this, and now your mom’s dying.
kys. worst user here.

• Ugh..
she's dying to have deez nuts on her chin

It's over

That’s great news for you, you may inherit some money after she died.

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and lunin7
we feel sad for their departure but should rejoice for them.
she will be in a better place than everybody here

• +1
Reactions: lilith
Be the next Bruce Wayne

Make your sick mother proud

• Woah
it shoulda been you buddy boyo, since you're an inkler and inklers are a danger to society

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and MTMM
he best gift you can give her is Jesus so she can live forever lol
or Moses, in your case :feelskek:
@MoggerGaston @Orc @Primalsplit @thereallegend @thecel @6ft4 @wollet2 @deadmanwalking

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Spend time with your mother. Pray hopefully she gets better. Get off this mainly useless dogshit site. As you can tell you have some little shitbreeds commenting useless garbage under your post. Proper info can be found online anyway.

• Love it
May you burn in hell greycels
Screenshot 20240228 195738 Samsung Internet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and lilith
Im really sorry man. I felt really sad when i read it because i also lived situations in which family members were like that but 100% you will go ahead in life.

Also speak with me on PM if you feel bad or alone, no problem at all.

• So Sad
My condolences
It sucks for those who are left behind but death is the ultimate salvation

• So Sad
I'm probably gonna cry when my mom dies but at the same time, 150k is 150k....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilith, scrunchables, Skywalker and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: CFW432
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999 and scrunchables