I think my mse failed

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
tbh I had this feeling for a while but now after comparing before and after I am fairly confident it is indeed over for my mse install

the MSE has expanded significantly despite no suture split, which can only mean the implants are bending... it has been around 40 days since I began turning so i am nearly positive it is indeed over

It seems I gotta to to dr ting for a cortipuncture, I think the reason for my failure was due to my previous megadoses of vitamin k2 supplementation for heightmaxxing which sky rocketed the living fuck out of my bone density making too much resistance for the MSE to handle, while my placement wasn’t optimal by any means it should of been sufficient, most likely a combo of both

It was a good run boys: next step is sneaking out of my house and booking a flight to California at 3 am JFL

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Mr.cope, bruh3610 and 24 others
fuck, gl bro. Worst case is you get MSE at 21 or something, you're still young like 17 right?

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune, Marsiere214 and retard
fuck, gl bro. Worst case is you get MSE at 21 or something, you're still young like 17 right?
ya, I graduate HS this year so after that I am good, fuark I wanted to get it while masks are socially acceptable to hide the diastema though

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, hairyballscel, Warlow and 1 other person
save up for surgeries bro
im a teen and already got the money from working

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Mr.cope, Stare and 3 others
@hairyballscel

NUUh.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, Mr.cope, Salience and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, hairyballscel and Good_Little_Goy
how much did it cost in total

Damn it will take u a month total to get Richard Ting To even install it man.

• So Sad
Reactions: retard
damn I just uninstalled it and there is literally 0 implant bending which makes no sense at all; the size of the MSE itsself is very wide now compared to when I installed, yet I had no split

im not going to try and reinstall; while I am crazy I’m not an idiot jfl, I’m not even for sure why It failed in the first place so it would be idiotic to assume with changing no variables I would get a different outcome if I reinstalled it

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
around 750, so not the end of the world
how the fuck did u do it for 750? did you do it urself or with a professional?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium, Marsiere214, Mr.cope and 5 others
damn I just uninstalled it and there is literally 0 implant bending which makes no sense at all; the size of the MSE itsself is very wide now compared to when I installed, yet I had no split

im not going to try and reinstall; while I am crazy I’m not an idiot jfl, I’m not even for sure why It failed in the first place so it would be idiotic to assume with changing no variables I would get a different outcome if I reinstalled it
You pushed your teeth out of their sockets slightly and have also likely tipped your teeth

source: I’ve been there. Was not happy but I still managed to get a 1.5mm diastema but it has closed now 3/4 of a year later

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and curryslayerordeath
You pushed your teeth out of their sockets slightly and have also likely tipped your teeth

source: I’ve been there. Was not happy but I still managed to get a 1.5mm diastema but it has closed now 3/4 of a year later
nah I cut the molar bands off before I placed it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
damn you shouldve went to a professional im sorry bro
I wanted to but all the local orthos denied me for it and my mom won’t let me fly jfl, it was my only option, I am going to threaten her I will do it again so if she wants me to be safe let me go to a professional lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Pumanator, bugeye and 2 others
I wanted to but all the local orthos denied me for it and my mom won’t let me fly jfl, it was my only option, I am going to threaten her I will do it again so if she wants me to be safe let me go to a professional lmao
dont you live in missouri, the middle of nowhere? the closest provider is probably chicago bro :lul:

I told you fcking autists that self-installing will fail and probably fuck shit up and now look where we are
tenor.gif

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chintuck22, OCDMaxxing, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
I failed to split even with surgical assist from Dr Ting / Vaughan. My MSE install was 1 month ago where he literally split my maxilla open with a chisel and I got a diastema. But after that I've made 46 turns and my diastema hasn't gotten any wider and my MSE is bending or the screws are dragging. I've been taking K2 with magnesium as well but I stopped a week ago.

Vaughan is going to have me come in again to his office in 3 days for him to split my suture again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Patient A, Deleted member 6382 and 1 other person
I told you fcking autists that self-installing will fail and probably fuck shit up and now look where we are
tenor.gif
I’d rather take a risk and actually do something to ascend than just sit on my ass and mentally masturbate about procedures I’ll never get tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Salience, Yerico7 and 2 others
I’d rather take a risk and actually do something to ascend than just sit on my ass and mentally masturbate about procedures I’ll never get tbh
You could’ve waited and saved the money to have it done by someone who trained for 10 years to do this shit. You only have one maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and Good_Little_Goy
im seriously gonna rope

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
@nelson GTFIH
whos the guy you posted that installed MSE????

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I am like decent normie, but could be definitely wider.

Can anyone give me a breakdown as to where I need to go in London to get price info on MSE and whether it can be done for me at 28?

I know John Mew runs his orthopedic centre in London. Do I just contact his phone number or email him?

When u are older ur bones tend to bend instead splitting. Gj ! And hope you don’t caused your self permanent damages.

You are crazy and dumb tbh with you

I am like decent normie, but could be definitely wider.

Can anyone give me a breakdown as to where I need to go in London to get price info on MSE and whether it can be done for me at 28?

I know John Mew runs his orthopedic centre in London. Do I just contact his phone number or email him?
Mew doesnt install mse, he is just stealing adults money by giving them false hope.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, Salience, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Mew doesnt install mse, he is just stealing adults money by giving them false hope.

Alright so do you wanna elaborate and also inform me on who does? Where do I go to in London? How much is it gonna cost? I saw you can buy appliances online and install them, but without splitting the suture what's the point?

i think he used to doe
Alright so do you wanna elaborate and also inform me on who does? Where do I go to in London? How much is it gonna cost? I saw you can buy appliances online and install them, but without splitting the suture what's the point?
"No in short,

He told me he doesnt do mse anymore after a problem with a patient, and no one else does expanders or appliances in the UK

He said he can expand 5-8mm with homeblock and push the fromt teeth forward and use a neck brace

Even after i desperately said yes to that he bluepilled my brother into thinking i dont need it when he also said my IMW is 35mm

Im so suicidal rn i just cant cope
He also said i have very good muscle tone
And would be very attractive if i had hollow cheeks
He also said he could expand my lower jaw

Treatment would be 6mon - 1 year with every 3 week trips and it would cost 2k just for expansion with homeblock and neckbrace "

its like 10k, good luck finding someone in england who does it, because i dont know anyone.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Salience, Deleted member 7820 and 2 others
tbh I had this feeling for a while but now after comparing before and after I am fairly confident it is indeed over for my mse install

the MSE has expanded significantly despite no suture split, which can only mean the implants are bending... it has been around 40 days since I began turning so i am nearly positive it is indeed over

It seems I gotta to to dr ting for a cortipuncture, I think the reason for my failure was due to my previous megadoses of vitamin k2 supplementation for heightmaxxing which sky rocketed the living fuck out of my bone density making too much resistance for the MSE to handle, while my placement wasn’t optimal by any means it should of been sufficient, most likely a combo of both

It was a good run boys: next step is sneaking out of my house and booking a flight to California at 3 am JFL
Jfl at this shit. I knew self installing MSE was too good to be true.

At least rn you know more about orthodontics than average dentist :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• WTF
Reactions: Salience
my efforts were not completely in vein, my mom is scared shitless of me doing it again so she is gonna let me fly anywhere to get it if I get denied from the rest of the local orthodontists who do have it

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 7173
Wtf I guess I’m not using megadose k2 anymore will stick to daily values now
when did you stop using k2

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Wtf I guess I’m not using megadose k2 anymore will stick to daily values now
when did you stop using k2
like 6 months ago but I did like 15 mg a day, now I am thinking it was because I didn’t get the implants super perpendicular to palate

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6892
Idk for sure but doesn’t dr ting cut off the arms after the suture splits?

• +1
  • +1
Fuck gl man

• +1
What is an mse alternative for oldcels like me? Is SARPE legit?
MSE was on my list but this thread made me realize it's over.

Damn brodie, good luck with Ting👍🏽

• +1
we're all rooting for you, you low inhib chad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and retard
Oof looks like your screws werent set in properly

also that is not technically MSE it is MARPE.

MARPE gone wrong lol 😂

It’s weird actually getting somewhat intelligent threads on this website. Very few and far between these days.

I still have my scars from failed MARPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Agendum and Darkstrand
Oof looks like your screws werent set in properly

also that is not technically MSE it is MARPE.

MARPE gone wrong lol 😂

It’s weird actually getting somewhat intelligent threads on this website. Very few and far between these days.

I still have my scars from failed MARPE
?? that is obviously mse jfl

Suture doesn't need to split, Ting said that it is a wrong idea to think one need to physically split the suture quickly,

You'll still physically get the full expansion at a slower rate, despite the suture never splitting.

That's why the screws weren't bent, maybe you didn't expand enough.

Jfl at the idiots thinking self installing MSE was a bad idea.

What would the bluepilled ortho do any different apart from ensuring a higher rate of correct installation

The corticotomy probably isn't needed for this young guy.

Jfl at the idiots thinking self installing MSE was a bad idea.

What would the bluepilled ortho do any different apart from ensuring a higher rate of correct installation

The corticotomy probably isn't needed for this young guy.
Is corticotomy the one where they poke a few holes in the suture? Also do you think a 21yr old will need a it?

was worth the try but realistically MSE doesn't increase PSL significantly
atleast you didn't get a jew to scam you for MSE

• +1
Reactions: Salience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back