I think my prime will begin in 2025. When will your prime begin?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Everything points to 2025 being the start of my prime:
• I have been taking Accutane since the last year and my treatment is set to end in August;
• So is my leanmaxing. I began losing weight the same day Accutane came into my life. I will be very lean by August;
• I will have applied castor oil on my eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair to make them longer, thicker, and brighter.
• I will have a job and a driver's license by then.

That's it. The only thing that won't be possible to do this year is teeth whitening because I have to wear braces for one more year. But it's pretty safe to say my prime will start in 2025.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, murdah, Ricky212 and 2 others
I will become a high value man once I reach the age of 50

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, n0rthface, CarrotMaxxer and 6 others
this year

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
It was in 2018

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Madridista
probably when im like 24 smv wise

• +1
my prime already passed ive descended tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Bonecel01 and Madridista
maybe 2030 lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, murdah and Madridista
2026 if I'm lucky

• +1
Reactions: starvecell, cromagnon and Madridista
Everything points to 2025 being the start of my prime:
• I have been taking Accutane since the last year and my treatment is set to end in August;
• So is my leanmaxing. I began losing weight the same day Accutane came into my life. I will be very lean by August;
• I will have applied castor oil on my eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair to make them longer, thicker, and brighter.
• I will have a job and a driver's license by then.

That's it. The only thing that won't be possible to do this year is teeth whitening because I have to wear braces for one more year. But it's pretty safe to say my prime will start in 2025.
2026 unfortunately

• +1

• +1
I think I'm in my prime right now. But I fucked up my training these last few years with the pills n shut. So, maybe i'll have a second prime in my thirties n shut.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista and murdah
I think I'm in my prime right now. But I fucked up my training these last few years with the pills n shut. So, maybe i'll have a second prime in my thirties n shut.
If you're young and attracting girls, you're pretty much in your prime already. Well done.

2028 tbh

• +1
2030+
i am forming a fraternity/network of rich people who think alike and people we think we need, with many already joining once im 18 we are forming
i know how to code lua very well and learning c#
i have proven profitable day trading rules
im 15
ive been planning this since i was 11

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Madridista and hopecel
>Madrid supporter

I'm willing to bet you are a shitskin, in which case you will never have a prime.

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk
2030+
i am forming a fraternity/network of rich people who think alike and people we think we need, with many already joining once im 18 we are forming
im 15
I will become a high value man once I reach the age of 50
ADONISSSSSS

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
>Madrid supporter

I'm willing to bet you are a shitskin, in which case you will never have a prime.
Spaniard from Madrid. My parents are Madridistas and the only relative in my family who is not one lives in Almeria and supports the local team, my uncle. And I am White by European standards. No Turkic Albanian would be considered White even in Spain, unfortunately to you.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
2030+
im 15
>I'm 15

Jesus Christ kid, go to the park or something....don't waste your youth spending it in this mental asylum

Spaniard from Madrid. My parents are Madridistas and the only relative in my family who is not one lives in Almeria and supports the local team, my uncle. And I am White by European standards. No Turkic Albanian would be considered White even in Spain, unfortunately to you.
Tf you mean, I'm 100% Caucasian, look at my lower face

>I'm 15

Jesus Christ kid, go to the park or something....don't waste your youth spending it in this mental asylum
wdf can i do in Mississippi i get swarmed by mosquitos and wasps every time i go out theres no park nearby im surrounded by forest and im autistic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
2014 was my prime.

• +1
Tf you mean, I'm 100% Caucasian, look at my lower face
Leave my thread, you Turkic rat. Europeans will never see you as White. Your behavior is disgusting and typical of lower forms of existence present in third world countries like Turkey.

Leave my thread, you Turkic rat. Europeans will never see you as White. Your behavior is disgusting and typical of lower forms of existence present in third world countries like Turkey.
People assume I'm Anglo or German.

Don't matter if I got a turkish name. I'm white, it's not a matter of opinion.

• +1
2018 was my prime.

Maybe with surgery I can return in 2026 but I doubt it.

• +1
Spaniards are as swarthy as Turks

Their mentality doesn't change their European DNA predominantly from Bosnian and Albanian ancestors

I'm praying on your downfall and I will succeed.

• JFL
the prime of my life is long gone, it was in 2016-2018

• +1