I think my skin is immune to tretinoin, .1% gel daily with no irritation or effects.

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze
Idk wtf is going on.
Before I was using .05% cream and didn't notice anything.
Now I'm on .1% gel which should be giga strong because of doubled strength and gel is harsher.
But I don't feel shit.
I'm not even moisturizing jfl.
What is going on? Anybody experience this? Either my skin is giga thicccc and cant be hurt or idk

Crusta got crusty ass skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 20370
Reported for bragging

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
spank hand job GIF by funk

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
For how long have you been using it for? I also use the 0.1% gel and I thought it was fake cause I didn't start peeling until a month in, or you might have crocodile skin

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
For how long have you been using it for? I also use the 0.1% gel and I thought it was fake cause I didn't start peeling until a month in, or you might have crocodile skin
.1% for 2 weeks now.
The .05 for 2 months.
Idk if it's fake because I've seen people use the site. But I also thought you should be seeing effects fast, like red burning skin and irritation soon after starting if you start too fast

• +1
Reactions: Overthinker
.1% for 2 weeks now.
The .05 for 2 months.
Give it two more weeks before reaching a verdict
Idk if it's fake because I've seen people use the site. But I also thought you should be seeing effects fast, like red burning skin and irritation soon after starting if you start too fast
AllDayChemist? I got it from there and I thought the same but they're legit

Give it two more weeks before reaching a verdict

AllDayChemist? I got it from there and I thought the same but they're legit
Thebeautybliss.
From what I understand they just buy it for cheap from overseas and then sell in over here in America for upcharge.
It's convenient though because only have to wait 5 days for shipping instead of 2 months with all day chemist

Thebeautybliss.
From what I understand they just buy it for cheap from overseas and then sell in over here in America for upcharge.
It's convenient though because only have to wait 5 days for shipping instead of 2 months with all day chemist
Yeah, it's the same tbh just wait and moisturize about 5 mins before applying tret even if you feel like it's not working

Yeah, it's the same tbh just wait and moisturize about 5 mins before applying tret even if you feel like it's not working
Do you believe in the light/tretinoin stuff?
Like I saw redditers and some guys on here saying that once you apply tret you need to shit off all lights and go to bed.
Because even the lights from light bulbs or phone screens can cancel out the tret

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Like I saw redditers and some guys on here saying that once you apply tret you need to shit off all lights and go to bed.
Because even the lights from light bulbs or phone screens can cancel out the tret
I've read about it and it might be true to some extent but I personally call bs, I apply it before going to bed and I stay on my phone until 3 a.m with the lights on and it still works

moisturizer before tret blocks tret from working effectively. put it on after tret to lock everything in

It's working. Don't overdo it. It's about long-term results. Tbh I didn't start purging until 1 month in, and then it took 8 months to get through.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Idk wtf is going on.
Before I was using .05% cream and didn't notice anything.
Now I'm on .1% gel which should be giga strong because of doubled strength and gel is harsher.
But I don't feel shit.
I'm not even moisturizing jfl.
What is going on? Anybody experience this? Either my skin is giga thicccc and cant be hurt or idk
Welcome to my world: the world of thick skin.

I use 0.025 and NEVER needed any moisturizer, because after Tret, my skin is still oily. The only thin tret did so far was reducing the pore size and removing blackheads. Otherwise, still waiting for resutls. Hopefully happen with time.

its only true for light from sun or similar source, since tret makes your skin more photoreceptive

It's working. Don't overdo it. It's about long-term results. Tbh I didn't start purging until 1 month in, and then it took 8 months to get through.
You went through 8 months of purging?
How bad was the purge itself?
And how long have you been on it?
0.05% or 0.1%?