I think my skin lightening routine is working.

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Both my parents have commented multiple times this week that my skin looks fairer than before (big hailo cos Indian) my mum is virtually white tbh.
Here is a pic a few weeks before
image0.jpg

And here is a pic just now
image0.jpg

I know angle is a bit fucky and whatnot but I legit took this in the same place with no lights on same time of day so no frauding as long as im aware
This is insane lifefuel if im not tripping its actually only been 3-4weeks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 2019, Deleted member 2506 and 9 others
Nice bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
Whats is your age? I have seen some guys like you in my university, fucking ogre man ngl

• +1
Reactions: currywhowillascends, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Inb4 bad hair comments ik im trying :feelswhy:

Do you see a difference? Or am I just coping.
god tier forward growth get a rhino and some fillers and a hair transplant and some blue eye contacts than ur psl 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
mirin those masseters

• +1
god tier forward growth get a rhino and some fillers and a hair transplant and some blue eye contacts than ur psl 5
Hardcore honestly im 5'10.5 and good physique 77 kg visible abs with those above I think I could get 5.75 PSL tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
What did you use? I'v been trying to lighten face and neck to match my body for 7 months JFL.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1560
Keep at it (y)

• +1
Both my parents have commented multiple times this week that my skin looks fairer than before (big hailo cos Indian) my mum is virtually white tbh.
Here is a pic a few weeks before
image0.jpg

And here is a pic just now
image0.jpg

I know angle is a bit fucky and whatnot but I legit took this in the same place with no lights on same time of day so no frauding as long as im aware
This is insane lifefuel if im not tripping its actually only been 3-4weeks.

absolute beautiful jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
What did you use? I'v been trying to lighten face and neck to match my body for 7 months JFL.
Vitamin A megadose
Beta carotene 3 carrots a day aiming for
Zinc
Selinium
Vitamin D
Iron
Clay exfoiliate once every 2 days,
50 SPF sunscreen few hours waking up regardless.
Sun exposure for 1-2 Hours a day to retain a sort of glow (don't wanna become pale)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 6401 and .👽.
Are you diffusing ?

• +1
Are you diffusing ?
I mentioned this before I underwent chemo and my hair never came back the way it was.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5539, xefo and 4 others
jaw mogs me

• +1
Its thickend a bit over the last 2 years but hardly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 5583
What's your routine bro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583
Vitamin A megadose
Beta carotene 3 carrots a day aiming for
Zinc
Selinium
Vitamin D
Iron
Clay exfoiliate once every 2 days,
50 SPF sunscreen few hours waking up regardless.
Sun exposure for 1-2 Hours a day to retain a sort of glow (don't wanna become pale)
That's barely enough to remove a tan. Still a good skin routine tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Nice masseters but fix the damn hair lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5583
  • +1
  • +1
Also try putting lemon juice on your skin, has given me results in returning to my untanned skin tone.
Interesting I heard that lemon juice is a good exfoliate I'll give it a try.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and JizzFarmer
  • +1
how come?
Its way too harsh. If you want to use an acid to exfoliate then go ahead, there are plenty of options. But don't use lemon juice- especially if you're going out into the sun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, JizzFarmer and SubhumanCurrycel
Its way too harsh. If you want to use an acid to exfoliate then go ahead, there are plenty of options. But don't use lemon juice- especially if you're going out into the sun.
Right makes sense.
I was thinking baking soda with water should work? Does that sound legit.

• +1
Hasn't caused me any issues but everyone's skin is different.

• +1
Right makes sense.
I was thinking baking soda with water should work? Does that sound legit.
Again, don't do that.
If you want to exfoliate there are literally thousands of products out there- don't DIY it.

• +1
  • +1
Follow the whitemaxxing thread instead, do that and report back in a week, I'm curious to see if hydro+glut+msm, etc combo works
I've done it for a week and it lightened my skin considerably, but I got tanned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, joseph, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
Do you chew rocks or sth? Show front view please

• +1
Do you chew rocks or sth? Show front view please
Few weeks back after buzzcut before skin lightening using it because it was taken with a decent cam not my shitty iphone 5 front cam.
bro what you look 15/16
ummmm ok I can't tell if thats cope or serious.

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 131
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Bewusst
As in lighten skin that has tanned. Currently what I'm tryin to do
what would be a good routine for skin lightening tbh
Few weeks back after buzzcut before skin lightening using it because it was taken with a decent cam not my shitty iphone 5 front cam.

ummmm ok I can't tell if thats cope or serious.
should get a rhino are you squinting you would benefit from some light brown contacts ngl

• +1

should get a rhino are you squinting you would benefit from some light brown contacts ngl
I can't remember I was probably squinting that day I didnt sleep and was tired as fuck my eyes look better than they are IRL probably due to angle + my prominent brow ridge.

• +1
Dont see a difference tbh. Why do u make a pic from the side anyway on different lightening

• +1
Chadpreet material. You look very masculine, to the point your hair follicles are dying in agony from the excess of dihydrotestosterone in your bloodstream. Do sth against your balding situation or try rocking a bald head, you could maybe get away with it.

Anything else you've done to looksmax other than skin-whitening?

• Love it
  • +1
Dont see a difference tbh. Why do u make a pic from the side anyway on different lightening
its same lighting bro I am literally in the same spot and time of day.
My front profile looks fucked with a iphone 5 front cam too lens distortion is legit.

• +1
A combo of this tbh. If you really want to lighten the whole body, glutathione will make it look natural and evenly toned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
Chadpreet material. You look very masculine, to the point your hair follicles are dying in agony from the excess of dihydrotestosterone in your bloodstream. Do sth against your balding situation or try rocking a bald head, you could maybe get away with it.

Anything else you've done to looksmax other than skin-whitening?
lol my follicles died a while back due to some health complications a while back (never restored fully) using minox ketoconazole and microneedling.
Also gymaxxing currently 77-78 kg visible abs.
Not to mention an autistic chewing routine to hypertrophy my massetter muscles the fuck out.

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7, Deleted member 6401 and Bewusst
Not to mention an autistic chewing routine to hypertrophy my massetter muscles the fuck out.
That I'd love to hear more about and I'm sure others would as well

• +1
That I'd love to hear more about and I'm sure others would as well
Hard gum I use Extra gum, bubblegum flavour six pieces at a time for me different for everybody, its stupid but its the strongest I could find in markets after testing multiple ones try buy mastic gum online if you can preferably. Chew EVENLY big mistake I made starting was chewing one side more than the other. After one 30mins-1hour of chewing rinse mouth with cold water in mouth with the gum to cause the gum to harden up and increase in resistance, constantly do this periodically to total chewing for 3-4 hours at a time. Make sure mouth is closed and tongue is properly engaged. You should feel your massetter muscles get a "pump" after this and tighten like you just had a workout.
REMINDER: Our ancestors had gigawide jaws due to their constant need to chew hard foods this is not a cope.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401 and Bewusst
Hard gum I use Extra gum, bubblegum flavour six pieces at a time for me different for everybody, its stupid but its the strongest I could find in markets after testing multiple ones try buy mastic gum online if you can preferably. Chew EVENLY big mistake I made starting was chewing one side more than the other. After one 30mins-1hour of chewing rinse mouth with cold water in mouth with the gum to cause the gum to harden up and increase in resistance, constantly do this periodically to total chewing for 3-4 hours at a time. Make sure mouth is closed and tongue is properly engaged. You should feel your massetter muscles get a "pump" after this and tighten like you just had a workout.
REMINDER: Our ancestors had gigawide jaws due to their constant need to chew hard foods this is not a cope.
What I've been doing for almost a year now is chewing normal gum for about 1h per day and worked up to 10 pieces at once. 30 min on one side, 30 min on the other one. Haven't seen too much masseter growth yet (as opposed to my temporalis which has squared out quite a bit). I do get a pump though because I chew with force. My problem is small bigonial width compared to my interzygomatic width. My ramus is quite long but they are too much inward-tilted.

Do you have before pics to compare the pics you shared to?

• +1
What I've been doing for almost a year now is chewing normal gum for about 1h per day and worked up to 10 pieces at once. 30 min on one side, 30 min on the other one. Haven't seen too much masseter growth yet (as opposed to my temporalis which has squared out quite a bit). I do get a pump though because I chew with force. My problem is small bigonial width compared to my interzygomatic width. My ramus is quite long but they are too much inward-tilted.

Truth is I started chewing after I learned about looksmaxxing so I didn’t really take progress photos lol I’ll see if I can find some. I will admit that you do need to have the bone structure to begin with to expand on my mate who doesn’t chew has a bigger jaw width than me and his massetters are probs bigger than mine.

This is the only close up I have that was taken almost 2 years ago, way before my looksmaxxing was still gymceling though
Shitty cam and angle iPhone 5 lol was 16 in this photo I believe
Hard looksmin ngl

Attachments

• E0338EBA-9304-4086-A414-CBC81E0E6931.jpeg
    E0338EBA-9304-4086-A414-CBC81E0E6931.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Bewusst