I think my stupid cleaning lady just killed two of my cats

agarthancha

agarthancha

Apricot
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Posts
4,056
Reputation
4,219
exterminator just fucking sprayed a room and poisoned it and she immediately opens the door and the gate and lets two cats in to super toxic poison retarded bitch bro if they die I’m sliming her ass out @xye
 
  • JFL
Reactions: yasuoh
cats are like foids im sorry but they gotta go man TFD
 
  • +1
Reactions: agarthancha
exterminator just fucking sprayed a room and poisoned it and she immediately opens the door and the gate and lets two cats in to super toxic poison retarded bitch bro if they die I’m sliming her ass out @xye
How the fuck can you afford a "cleaning lady," damn, every day I wake up to get money mogged by literally every single person to touch this site.
 
  • +1
Reactions: agarthancha
How the fuck can you afford a "cleaning lady," damn, every day I wake up to get money mogged by literally every single person to touch this site.
Imagine not having a maid peasant
 
How the fuck can you afford a "cleaning lady," damn, every day I wake up to get money mogged by literally every single person to touch this site.
as u can guess I don’t have one anymore after today:soy:
 
whyd you have cleaning lady in the first place
low iq bums are unpredictable and evil
 

Similar threads

Baeseth
Replies
9
Views
45
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Nvils
Replies
0
Views
24
Nvils
Nvils
stonecold trucel
Replies
42
Views
248
stonecold trucel
stonecold trucel
iLdar
Replies
1
Views
27
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
normiesdistroyer
Replies
14
Views
55
them streets b cold
them streets b cold

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top