I think people reminisce about the 1950s because they're too subhuman to deal with the hidden hypergamy of today's feminism.

rock-clapping.gif

yep, people only hate hypergamy because theyre subhuman themselves. if they were chad they would be loving it. very quick incel test, if they want to go back to 1950.

Glad to see rationally thinking people here and not only coping, delusional, stunted in their social development, extremeley narrowminded and life-experience-less nerds.
The harsh hedonism most people desire, with nihilistic individualism is just honest lol. A lot of people want to live the high tier life in America today, and the wholesomeness doesn't make people's ego happy which is why everyone edged things up with music, media, tastes, attitudes, lifestyles in the first place.

Tolkien was going to make his sequel to LOTR about how humanity gets bored with goodness, and enjoys eventually causing primal havoc from the joys of people judging eachother.

rock-clapping.gif

yep, people only hate hypergamy because theyre subhuman themselves. if they were chad they would be loving it. very quick incel test, if they want to go back to 1950.
No it does not lmao. At least for non psychopaths. You really think gaming and shallow sex with random girls and then dying alone and childless and friendless is the ideal life? :ROFLMAO:
Do you agree with that? lol

It's not the "ideal life" but the bad boy shit you can get away with as a chad/ the ego satisfaction of getting looks PURELY by genetic value/ dark triad in a world of snooty bitches today appeals to the edgy side of most males who want to be more of an OP dark triad character IRL than the superman happy kind. Which is why so many males go for volatile masculinity/ thugmaxxxing/ gymmaxxxing/etc because they know most people's deep fantasy is to be some snoot.

Ofc it's not for some ppl. But I strongly think that those people who are good wish they could be dominant. but they can't. So they cope with saying they're pacifist because they're "good". Imo there is no good or evil nearly as much as narcissism, and those who have the confidence and means to act on it. Those who don't begin shitting on the society like tradcucks, and blacks who preach BLM and communism as a sneaky way to spite whites.

Sure there are people out there, and we often project our own nature onto reality, and how we might think people think. But how would the edginess of today come about if it wasn't self propelled by so many people? Imo most people want to be something edgy and dark. Or dominant.
When I say all this they go "whoa wtf no" but it's because they're not self aware.
Most girls are on autopilot foid hormone mode and it's too hard for them to self inspect their subconscious primal bias for the sake of *incels* lmao.

Last edited:
I know how to larp around tradcucks so dont worry I dont have to care about your opinion. Not when I can manipulate lol. As soon as you can manipulate a group of people you only have to care about what the attractive people you wanna bone think lol.

Video games > everything else. I'd happily go into the matrix if it meant I got video game world + looks + pussy.

This universe is only meant to be a solid shell for the video game world run by A.I.

family and friends lawl. you're gonna get cucked by existential disappointment.

call me a soulless low iq please lol. make the cringe complete.
This nigga is a troll
No wonder why you can't fuck women
🤣🤣🤣

Bump because this is true.

Whats the point of this retarded greycel post?

It worked better back then for both sides, so what are you even on about. You think women nowadays are happier than back then? You might want to check some stats.

Ppl have never been unhappier in the human history (in non-war times), both men and women. The number of women who take SSRIs is fucking alarming.

Japan is super hypergamous country and what are the results?

This video is about women in particular. Its a lose/lose situation.

Fucking dumbfuck low iq post tbh.

Didn't watch the video, but why is hypergamy destroying Jap women? And why is hypergamy destroying women in general??

Bumped for truth

I reminisce the 1940s, the world was at war and I wanna kill some niggas and commit war crimes on foreign soil and still get away with it.

I reminisce the 1940s, the world was at war and I wanna kill some niggas and commit war crimes on foreign soil and still get away with it.
what war crimes sir

It worked better back then for both sides, so what are you even on about. You think women nowadays are happier than back then? You might want to check some stats.

Ppl have never been unhappier in the human history (in non-war times), both men and women. The number of women who take SSRIs is fucking alarming.

I agree with this. Loneliness epidemic is real. The reason why alot of religions promoted monogamy is because its optimal for society. Anyone with a brain can see this being optimal.

Also the entire west will be like japan in the next decade or so. Just a bunch of studycels, wagecucks and career women unable to form connections.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and metagross
I agree with this. Loneliness epidemic is real. The reason why alot of religions promoted monogamy is because its optimal for society. Anyone with a brain can see this being optimal.

Also the entire west will be like japan in the next decade or so. Just a bunch of studycels, wagecucks and career women unable to form connections.
why do you think asian women are so genetically snooty lol.
why dont leftists talk about it. o yea "culture".
do you think east asians are in as much danger of extinctio nas whites?

why do you think asian women are so genetically snooty lol.
why dont leftists talk about it. o yea "culture".
do you think east asians are in as much danger of extinctio nas whites?
They won't go extinct in the near future. They will eventually but not in our life time.

It doesnt make them happy at the end of the day is what you dumbfuck dont understand. Yes they whore around in their prime years and end up as bitter creatures, emotionally dead inside, unable to truly and unconditionally love anything in this world, without pairbonding abilities, who are alcohol and SSRI addicted and have severe mental disorders.

Riding CC of hundreds of Chads in their prime years is not what makes them happy whatsoever at the end of the day. Most of them realize it when its too late. The reason they still do this degeneracy is because it is promoted by powerful people who spread all sorts of degeneracy agenda, because they benefit from it.

Quit being a low IQ dumbfuck and just dont post when youre literelly too dumb to understand certain things.
big cope women are happier than ever

lol. you ever thought they were "happy" being gossiping fishwives, or humble/ happy? or do you truly think all happiness is form narcissism

lol. you ever thought they were "happy" being gossiping fishwives, or humble/ happy? or do you truly think all happiness is form narcissism
You must truly understand how much women hated being married to subchads:

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
You must truly understand how much women hated being married to subchads:

Oh I’m not underestimating I’m just prompting for response but do you believe all female happiness is narcissistic

What do you think of what that dumbass coper is saying point by point lol.

“People were happier”
Nah look how many people love phones. It just proves most people would rather be in their own world finding their hot niche rather than being hobbits with community

What do you think of what that dumbass coper is saying point by point lol.

“People were happier”
Nah look how many people love phones. It just proves most people would rather be in their own world finding their hot niche rather than being hobbits with community
I mean men were likely happier in 1950 since most had a purpose and a family of their own. Now half of all men are pretty much incels. Women on the other hand are all celebrities living lifestyles most men can only dream about. Sure after all the indulgence I bet many women are left unfulfilled and depressed but nothing compared to what they had to endure a century ago. There is a reason the only thing women have ever fought for in the entire history was to destroy the nuclear family.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LampPostPrime and metagross
I mean men were likely happier in 1950 since most had a purpose and a family of their own. Now half of all men are pretty much incels. Women on the other hand are all celebrities living lifestyles most men can only dream about.
Do you think even Nazi germany would have descended into hypergamy and virtue signaling. It’s the one civilization changing thing every man can play. A shoulder to cry on is a cock to lie on

Last edited:
Do you think even Nazi germany would have descended into hyper gang and virtue signaling. It’s the one civilization changing thing every man can play. A shoulder to cry on is a cock to lie on
Fascist societies usually go liberal when the threat of communism ends. South Korea went liberal, Spain went liberal, Chile went liberal. There was never any revolution in these places to get rid of fascism. It all makes sense since the business elites really prefer the free market over a dictatorship.

• Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas and LampPostPrime
Fascist societies usually go liberal when the threat of communism ends. South Korea went liberal, Spain went liberal, Chile went liberal. There was never any revolution in these places to get rid of fascism. It all makes sense since the business elites really prefer the free market over a dictatorship.
So ultimately niggers outbreeding us is inevitable because everyone chills out when there’s enough security, then you go libtard eventually

So ultimately niggers outbreeding us is inevitable because everyone chills out when there’s enough security, then you go libtard eventually
And then women are spoiled and no one can get them while low self esteem nonwhite women overpopulate, hate beauty standards and pop out too many kids so the welfare state collapses.

because whites get mad at a hyper critical prim and proper world. And start being more individualistic rather than fancy as an entire community group effort

I mean men were likely happier in 1950 since most had a purpose and a family of their own. Now half of all men are pretty much incels. Women on the other hand are all celebrities living lifestyles most men can only dream about. Sure after all the indulgence I bet many women are left unfulfilled and depressed but nothing compared to what they had to endure a century ago. There is a reason the only thing women have ever fought for in the entire history was to destroy the nuclear family.
Don’t forget if video games were out there or Star Wars then tons wouldn’t give a fuck about tradition and would have enjoyed imagination.

Don’t forget if video games were out there or Star Wars then tons wouldn’t give a fuck about tradition and would have enjoyed imagination.
Everyone who isn’t chad hates generically manly stuff unless they’re raised in it when there was nothing else

everyone wants to get away and hates chad emphasis hence why we live in a society now where we attack people for being “toxic” instead of proving power over each other. Morality is the satanic tricky god against Darwinism

Women didn't have jobs social media and social support structures back then
And this depended on there beta providers to provide them with food and water and safely

Women didn't have jobs social media and social support structures back then
And this depended on there beta providers to provide them with food and water and safely
Yeah and without that what would have happened lol

i dont argue that. but I do think tradcucks are copers. they'd all rather be chad today when it's based on looks because a bigger ego trip.
No? Not everyone is a soulless hedonistic narcissist, some of us would already be happy with a non slut looksmatched loyal gf

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

It doesnt make them happy at the end of the day is what you dumbfuck dont understand. Yes they whore around in their prime years and end up as bitter creatures, emotionally dead inside, unable to truly and unconditionally love anything in this world, without pairbonding abilities, who are alcohol and SSRI addicted and have severe mental disorders.

Riding CC of hundreds of Chads in their prime years is not what makes them happy whatsoever at the end of the day. Most of them realize it when its too late. The reason they still do this degeneracy is because it is promoted by powerful people who spread all sorts of degeneracy agenda, because they benefit from it.

Quit being a low IQ dumbfuck and just dont post when youre literelly too dumb to understand certain things.
Great posts

No? Not everyone is a soulless hedonistic narcissist, some of us would already be happy with a non slut looksmatched loyal gf
Not many people. The only reason most people are giving a fuck about the female thing is because there aren’t animatronic perfect fuck toys. As soon as they are men won’t give a fuck to let feminism be. The true cure for feminism are photo realistic androids. Say ther were for maybe 50k then men will laugh at feminism

So ur saying Chads life now mogs his life in the 1950s forgetting that 80% of men aren't chads.
For normie men life was much better then, you would work your shitty job but come home to a cooked meal and ur kids + wife welcoming you in a proper clean house. Also regular sex

Now you come home from work to an empty crammed apartment and use copes (vidya, Netflix, uber eat(no wife to cook)) and cry urself to sleep knowing u having work the next day. Meanwhile 80% of ur paycheck goes into paying for ur miserable shoebox.
Not only that you could work less hours and afford a house and save, you had folks were working like 25-28 hours a week.

Yes they whore around in their prime years and end up as bitter creatures, emotionally dead inside, unable to truly and unconditionally love anything in this world, without pairbonding abilities, who are alcohol and SSRI addicted and have severe mental disorders.

Riding CC of hundreds of Chads in their prime years is not what makes them happy whatsoever at the end of the day. Most of them realize it when its too late.
Gigacope, women don't regret being promiscuous in their past. If they regret something, it's bad sex (the man didn't make them cum) or getting a STD or pregnant. But promiscuity in itself is nothing women regret, this is a bluepilled cope.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and hebbewem
Gigacope, women don't regret being promiscuous in their past. If they regret something, it's bad sex (the man didn't make them cum) or getting a STD or pregnant. But promiscuity in itself is nothing women regret, this is a bluepilled cope.
do you think most people who adhered to religion thoguht it was bullshit and used ot keep naive women down with fantasy

Bumped for truth

You're retarded indeed
The best moments of anyone life doesn't depends on technology or entertainment
It's sharing experiences with family and friends
Fucking incel get the fuck off and go to incels.is while you can talk about your precious video games
i agree, i just visited my mother, a few hours ago to talk about the old times, that i cant remember from like ages 2-7. She showed me pictures and memories came flooding back. I felt so good and positive after-wards. Those people who moved on the little children i hanged out during those two summers, in that neighborhood, bike riding, the block parties, some of the greatest times of my life. Mother shows me a picture of me at age 3 with some cute 2 year old biracil/latina looking girl with curly hair, she says remember this holloween party, you can had a crush on so and so.

The only time, technology or entertainment came into memory, was when my father bought us a gaming system for christmas and me and my brother spend almost all of christmas vacation playing, so much so i had three days to complete a homework packet.

making a girl cum lol.
if a guy is in her clearly he wants to cum, but if a girl is being fucked there's no guarantee. Thus more room to hide her true motives.
even nature itself implies women are hard to get, and are snooty because they have eggs to gatekeep.

But yeah people think the power of virtue isn't darwinial. It is.
It's just not true to itself.
PCness is just basically adding machiavellianism to the darwinial cycle of who is good or who is not.
Just a convenient slide for anyone to get excluded away form the pack for any reason.

View attachment 1480819

jaffar knows about disney very well, and your right, they kept changing the movies because it was to black pilled, go look at the older disney movies from the 1950s-1970s.

Heck when the movie Pocahontas came out by disney in 1995 it was considered to black pilled, and had to much violence. They started doing these fake blue-pilled tv movies on the disney channel back in the late 1990s to now, of some ugly kid who was a 4/10 getting super powers then banging the hot cheer-leader at hes high school who was a 8.5/10.

Hypergamy is everywhere even today when people claim "virtue".

Chad rules harder htan ever now. All political correctness is just a reverse psychology mechanism to give chad more power in bed, and less philosophical airtime for incels/ people who need help.

bump.

But yes, even highly virtuistic environment only onceal the human elements within. ultiamtely peopel can sense intuitively the judgment, and selective behind every ideological environment.

Hence people serve another ideology to fight back against it.
Thing is, liberalism, and many other "everyone is good except for the powerful demographic" is just an excuse so that you can't say anything about anyone else who isn't someone they want to take over.

It makes no sense that they get angry at whites for socio economic policies, and imperialism/ segregation/ racism but you can't say the same about China. It's all a ruse. Just so that, people who are white, male, but not so white male and attrative can be connecting of their primal desire can be taken out and done with.

Liberalism may today be a cognitively dissonant take on humanitarian and utopian values just so they can be a battle boar excuse. And if your'e no with their humanitarian utopian bullshit, they can spite you. And they have the cancel button faster htan you do so you can't even have a conversation, and they use fear of cancellization so they get the physical leverage streamrolling excuses faster than anyone can argue back.
But the thing is, these are animals, and they are pretending their virtues of equality, but they're not actually doing anything humanitarian. They can shout at invisible tyrants they create so they feel they have hteir excuse to act like snooty bitches for the sake of "self care". You can always be "virtuistic" in any way you want to. So long as you never have the mindset in your pursuit "justice" to actually follow through it.
You can get away with that now especially if you're a woman in america. If you're a woman in america society in general has to help you. And the differentiation of black woman and white woman (especially with white women getting more primal attention) is not different enough that a white woman can be outvictimed by black women.

This is white womans world rn especially with onlyfnas.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
bump this is a good thread and i miss this user