I think physical strength is all hormones -- exercising alone might be cope

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
A guy on the Ray Peat forum said he gymcelled and barely improved strength, yet when he hopped on test he was getting stronger even with no working out ... Stronger than he could ever get as a natty while just sitting on his ass and rubbing DMSO & test base on himself.

It seems for most exercising only SOMEWHAT increases strength, whereas for some rare specimens maybe they can go far as a natty.

But ultimately I don't think exercise helps strength nearly as much as people want to believe it does ... Do not quote powerlifters, weightlifters, etc. as most top-level use gear & at that point it's possibly silly to argue the semantics of strength on 500 mg test + tren/etc.

So it's moot ... Comparing strength variances among users on gear is like comparing bank notes among millionaires ... Those people often are above us natties. The point is I think strength can't increase far if some hormones or health or some other major processes aren't changed ... It's the reason some stay weak lifelong, I think.

I don't know if it's only test, but DHT, thyroid, nervous sytem adaptation, diet, and probably a million other factors ... Genes play a role too I guess, or epigenetics. You just know strength doesn't always come down to who works out harder cuz you can get trenboys who work out poorly & are strong AF & dedicated natties who're wimpy.

If you workout to INCREASE strength without roids then at least SERIOUSLY consider biomechanics, diet, health, transmitters, etc. & what influences hormones & such. Since muscle is mostly water I'd say water mass increases strength to a degree as it just fuels the muscles AKA why test is considered a "wet compound" rather than "dry."

Drying compounds rarely increase muscle or strength as much as the wetter ones, which tend to "blow you up" with muscle and have more dramatic effects, good & bad. So test is RISKIER but could have bigger rewards for some, while dry compounds offer less extremes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ellisadrian, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Lawton88
Its mostly genetics whether on gear or not. The guy that gains easy without gear will gain like crazy on it while the guy that struggles naturally will usually gain quite a bit but nothing like the guy that it comes easy to. Of course you will gain muscle and strength even without working out as you can look at what happens to farm animals when they shoot them up with that stuff.

It's all about androgen receptor density and free test levels, everything is genetics

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146