I think shoe lifts may be overrated

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
The reasonable range is ~2.5” added height. For example, a high top sneaker or boot that gives you 1.4”, + 2 sections of inserts (+1.1”).

A normie shoe is about 1”. Vans/converse like .7, AF1s like 1.3”.

So you are only gaining about 1.5” over others.

However, people aren’t oblivious (location may differ. ive been called out i only wear ‘thick sole shoes’ that make me taller, by guys and girls). They don’t think you are wearing inserts (if ur reasonable) but they do notice your shoe is giving a bit more of a boost than normal. The catch is that they tend to exaggerate (ive heard friends say they like air forces cus they make them 2” taller). For example, if you are wearing thick soled air maxes, that are only 1.3”, people will assume them to be of greater boost. Compare air force 1s next to some timbs. They are literally only about 0.1-2” taller but normies will think its about an inch, thus limiting your height fraud potential.

So the main added height’ you are getting away with is from your hidden insert (altho, there is definitely a psychological role where if you always wear air max or boots or whatnot, people consciously know you are shorter than shown, but subconsciously register you as height in shoes)

Basicially you are now only effectively frauding 0.5-1” of height, from a whole 2.5” shoe+lift combo

For the tradeoff of, mild discomfort/pain, mildly worse posture, visual evidence of taking shoes off (shoutout to some nigga, mighta been @Digital Hitler idk tho, who said to stuff em under ur shoes real sole).

TLDR/ shoe lifts are not some ‘cure’ to manletism, they are a tiny tiny boost, but still worth it to wear, you only effectively fraud ~0.5-1” though, out of 2.5” footwear
All the “you are 5ft9 bro, wear 2.5” lifts and claim ur 6ft easy” is extremely retarded, ill break it down

Normie shoes=1” avg

So he is only gaining 1.5”, to 5ft10.5

Assuming he wears a thick/large shoe (boot, air max) people will notice this as well (generally. ofc in a loud club you could wear wtf u want, talm about day to day), and probably mentally subtract up to an inch off their perceived height, which they do round up due to liars. So, 5ft9+2.5”-1” normies not barefoot -1” visually frauding, and add half an inch or so due to liars,. Now our 5ft9 friend is probably getting clocked at 5ft10 not 6ft. Better than 5ft9 but nothing that will change much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 11758, Slob and 3 others
I mean they can give you about 2-3 inches if done properly so for anyone 5’9+ would be worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899 and Chadeep
I mean they can give you about 2-3 inches if done properly so for anyone 5’9+ would be worth it
Yeah Upto 6'6 Shoe lifts are a Must.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, gamma and Lev Peshkov
Nigga did you read my post JFL

and the 2-3” is actually 1-2” because everybody else has shoes on

and 3” looks quite uncanny TBH. +1.5” is the max ‘improvement’ and that will look still kinda weird or be clear you are wearing big shies
Tbhtbh I understand

but objectively for any given individual sub 6ft they should atleast try to get there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
yes for sure i said its worth it in the tldr, people just overestimate how much it helps. ie ‘ur 5ft8/9wear lifts and claim 6’
How do amnesia even do that
I bought some 8 cm shoes and they only give me 2-3 :hnghn:

True, they aren’t magic, but you gotta grab what you can get. 1 inch isn’t a lot but every mm counts

Lifts are autistic

what happens when u go to the beach? its overrrr

i wore vans to a first date before i dont even give a shit about my height anymore at this pojnt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614