I think some incels are intentionally trying to demorilize others

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Not all of them, but certaintly some of them have such intentions. They keep telling others to rope, ldar, that sub 8 is death sentence in order to eliminate them from the competition. I wouldn't be surprised if they have gotten laid at some point as well.

Sure there are some legit blackpill dealers but there are others who use blackpill in order to demorilize others and make it easier to get pussy. It's all about pussy after all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and badromance
Demoralize*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I think the incels who say it's over as a sub8 might be locationcels. In my area 4/10 can actually get girlfriends through social circles, at least that's what I've observed.
In Toronto, Las Vegas or any other city full of wealthy hypergamous women and businessmen chads, it might actually be over for sub8s.

This demoralizing stuff is bullshit imo.
Incels know their place. Even if the competition was diminished, women wouldn't be sexually attracted to us.

• +1
Demoralizing others on internet forums for frustrated virgins isn’t going to help you get laid because what is there to compete with? Incels are already at rock bottom. Low IQ theory imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 39
Lol incels putting down other incels to get pussy?

• +1
(y)(y)

• +1