I think steroids are not that bad

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I don't think steroids aren't that bad and their dangers are overexaggerated and the death or health issue cases come from people that didnt do PCT or used too much like an absolute fucking retard.

Like, just do your PCT properly, don't overdose and ur good ig and dont use shit like trenbolone acetate

And yeah not only overdosing and using steroids for too long is completely retarded health wise, there's no point unless you're competing in a bodybuilding show, you are not a bodybuilder, you are just trying to get some pussy.

Dont smoke or drink in a steroid cycle, make sure your first cycle is orals only etc

Take PCT seriously

Am I right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, 5.5psl, strawberrymushroom and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, caiolindo, Fishy and 9 others
tell me you know nothing ab roids without telling me
imagine using shit like tren/boldenone/oxandrolone
just start with oral on second cycle u can hop on test

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and i_love_roosters
imagine using shit like tren/boldenone/oxandrolone
just start with oral on second cycle u can hop on test
oral only cycles are horrible nigga
first cycle should always be just test

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo, goatfr, RTLBbc and 2 others

@moreroidsmoredates

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
oral only cycles are horrible nigga
first cycle should always be just test
oral only cycles are what most bodybuilders and doctors recommend

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, IWantToMax, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
bs, every bodybuilder and doctor on this planet agrees that pinning is way safer and has more use jfl
imagine doing orals cuz you're afraid of needles

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo, RTLBbc, strawberrymushroom and 2 others
bs, every bodybuilder and doctor on this planet agrees that pinning is way safer and has more use jfl
imagine doing orals cuz you're afraid of needles
mainly HEALTH.
and pinning doesn't hurt at all so its not because ppl are afraid of needles

mainly HEALTH.
and pinning doesn't hurt at all so its not because ppl are afraid of needles
pinning = safer, better effects
orals = every nigga I ever talked to that did an oral only cycle said it was because he's too afraid of needles
no way you genuinely believe taking toxic pills are better than pinning into a muscle JFL

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: caiolindo, Fishy, datboijj and 2 others
make sure your first cycle is orals only etc

I agree with your opinions except this statement, an oral cycle of dianabol is more harmful than a cycle of testosterone, since the former is liver-toxic, while testosterone is not.
Furthermore a dianabol-only cycle is less effective, because dianabol has an elimination half-life of 3 hours, so you need to take a small dose every three hours and at night your level of anabolic hormones will drop to zero

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, PsychoDsk and asdvek
Never do orals only injectables
Never do pct if you roid only blast and cruise
Yes roids are risky they age you , lose hair , shrink your balls , infertility
It being worth it or not depends upon your genetics
Don't make threads on peds if you don't know about them

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and PsychoDsk
Never do orals only injectables
Never do pct if you roid only blast and cruise
Yes roids are risky they age you , lose hair , shrink your balls , infertility
It being worth it or not depends upon your genetics
Don't make threads on peds if you don't know about them

I don't think steroids aren't that bad and their dangers are overexaggerated and the death or health issue cases come from people that didnt do PCT or used too much like an absolute fucking retard.

Like, just do your PCT properly, don't overdose and ur good ig and dont use shit like trenbolone acetate

And yeah not only overdosing and using steroids for too long is completely retarded health wise, there's no point unless you're competing in a bodybuilding show, you are not a bodybuilder, you are just trying to get some pussy.

Dont smoke or drink in a steroid cycle, make sure your first cycle is orals only etc

Take PCT seriously

Am I right
Oil up we’re going raw tonight

ofc not, they re the best

Based brother, I'm hopping on a cycle I'm getting a blood test in a few days to make sure I can hop on hgh

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
im going to inject fent into my asshole

Yes bro, just inject a %50 purity solution made with monkey piss and the ashes of the dead palestinian kids!

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Just do bloodwork + pct + ostarine

Enjoy losing ur hair dumb fuck

Take PCT seriously

Am I right
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

bruh just do the simple 500 mg test w ai for first cycle. dont make it over complicated

It’s difficult to tell if steroids are what cause facial aging, or in fact the degenerate lifestyle that people tend to assume after beginning to use steroids.

tell me you know nothing ab roids without telling me
I mean yeah oral first but either way if you're gonna do steroids might as well go all the way and take orals

I was with you until you said oral only cycle

Take PCT seriously

Am I right
Government says it's dangerous caus there's too many retards. imagine how dumb the average person is, and imagine that 50% of the population is dumber than them