I think stubbe might me the worst facial haie

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
It literally just ages the face. It’s not enuff length to hide a philtrum Or add projection to recessive features.

most are best being clean shaven to youth max or with a sculpted beard to add projection over the chin while fading to shorter toward the ear.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grimy, Deleted member 14274 and Deleted member 10987
Literal pleb tier opinion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9670, StrangerDanger and 3 others
cool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Cope lol many women find it attractive id say women prefer stubble over a goatee or full beard

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9670 and sandcelmuttcel
It literally just ages the face. It’s not enuff length to hide a philtrum Or add projection to recessive features.

most are best being clean shaven to youth max or with a sculpted beard to add projection over the chin while fading to shorter toward the ear.

I think its a plus in most cases though some teenage girls might like the pretty boy look more. Problem is a lot of guys can't grow a high enough stubblebeard until they are in their mid 20s or later.

I agree if you need your beard to compensate for lack of facial features (chin height, etc). If you already have good features, stubble is the best.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
I agree if you need your beard to compensate for lack of facial features (chin height, etc). If you already have good features, stubble is the best.
Clean shaven is the best w good features. Which is why almost all elite level men have clean shaven faces

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and grimy
Goatee is also more elite. Decaprio, pitt, actually just name every A list actor and they have had a goatee at some point

Who has stubble? Gosling and nick Bateman?

Beard to hide recessed bones is better than be clean shaven and recessed. Many men marry and date with a beard without their partner even getting to see them without it, once they shave their partner always begs them to grow it out again. If you have a killer jaw, a beard is not a looksmax or looksmin, it just adds more personality

Attachments

• BE2FE15E-66DC-44A4-A18D-B25FC30AB120.jpeg
    BE2FE15E-66DC-44A4-A18D-B25FC30AB120.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 52
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Beard to hide recessed bones is better than be clean shaven and recessed. Many men marry and date with a beard without their partner even getting to see them without it, once they shave their partner always begs them to grow it out again. If you have a killer jaw, a beard is not a looksmax or looksmin, it just adds more personality
Lol many girls consider facial hair to look creepy

I don’t see guys like him with elite college aged blonde girls, no. The guys usually are clean shaven and more Nordic with shorter hair

i am also unsure about stubble