I think the heirachy for looks goes like this face>dick>frame>height>intelligence>money>personality.

There are people who don't think a particular race is beautiful. I, for example, find almost all black women ugly
thats not that much appearent in women trust me tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and reptiles
thats not that much appearent in women trust me tbh jfl

I swear i want a robotic women who has consiousness why cause robots are cool they won't judge you and there not biological

face>status>height>frame>money>dick>personality>intelligence

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Why the fuck is intellgence so low ?
why would it be any higher? it's very important but helps fuckall with foids. foids get turned off by an articulate, thoughtful, knowledgeable man. even the ones that pretend to be 'nerdy' or 'shy' or 'good girls'. it looks like weakness to them on a primal level and repulses them. it's retarded as fuck but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Mrinfinityx and johncruz12345
This hierarchy seems to be the only legit 1 face is always at the top but the donkey dick pill is always 2nd.
shit fucking thread

This hierarchy seems to be the only legit 1 face is always at the top but the donkey dick pill is always 2nd.
I think I agree

Face>Race>Height>Frame. Dick to keep her.

• +1
Reactions: altfute and SteveRogers
Lms in that order probably.

though if you have money and can’t translate that into some status then you’re autistic. But the inverse isn’t true. You can have status with no money which is fail for LTR

1.face
2.height(dominance and status symbol)
3.frame/dick (equal)
True but ouliers like guys who have 15" bideltoid at 6'5" is never good
Plus being ginger or ethnic is a pretty huge failo

Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Height/Frame>Dick>Personality>Status

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
utter cope
status/money > face > height >frame
the money and status pill is tough to swallow ngl but stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and johncruz12345
Dick isnt visible until sex so it doesnt matter as much as it should

on tinder:
face>>>>>>>>

girls dont know ur height/frame/dick based on pics

IRL:
face>>body>height

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and johncruz12345
Height > frame

utter cope
status/money > face > height >frame
the money and status pill is tough to swallow ngl but stop coping
Those pills are too brutal for this website

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Idk what this list is. Being really rich or famous over everything. If you are neither looks matter and if that got you a foot in the door personality has to do the rest. Idk what dick does on the list are you wiping it out on the date or what?

My theory is 99%ile in anything with no sub 20% trait

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
My theory is 99%ile in anything with no sub 20% trait

87AA723B D11A 49CC 8F3F C9B80E13AA03

This pill is legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Vvvvxxxx and johncruz12345
absolutely retarded point, dick is much more important for ltr than ONS. Once a girl is in your bed during ONS she’s not gonna avoid fucking you cause of a small dick, but your girlfriend Will for sure leave you if you have a small dick and can’t pleasure her
Small dick in LTR. You’ll wind up on Reddit.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony and Deleted member 6892
Dick does not even matter to get a girl. Its even less important than personality. Dick only matters if you want to really keep a girl interested, or you want to satisfy her.

and race first

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slasher and reptiles
Face and dick are the most important by far
Then height, social status, dark triad etc

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and reptiles
Race>Face>Height>Money>Status>Personality>Intelligence

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slasher, sandcelmuttcel and reptiles
Race>Face>Height>Money>Status>Personality>Intelligence

Bhai you still haven't responded to the pm yet anyways everything said here is a giga fucking cope also i did find a reason as to why that study found whites and blacks to be more attractive and it's mainly down to exposure. Generally global hegemonic culture prefers or biases whites as a whole as generally being more masculine this only gets stronger for blacks they get the typical sterotype of thug maxing in all this this negative self reinforcement loop leads to asian women choosing other people this is due to self hate issues not objective beauty.

Another factor is that Asian women themselves promote to there kids to only want white men well those raised in the west this also helps with this process hence why these studies shown point towards a global white preference why ? cause there the global hegemonic culture earlier texts point towards asian's thinking of whites as dogs.

Last counter rebuttal I had and i thought about this is that for most of our human history we have been an R loaded species meaning we had higher sex drives or more inclination towards wars we had extreme amounts of sexual dimorphism and extreme amounts of inter and intrasexual competiton from both sexes.

Around 10 to 15 thousand years ago however we moved to becoming a K loaded species slowly becoming more monogamous less open to promiscuity. Black people in all this represent the extreme R loading whites are in the middle and asian's are in the extreme K loading meaning they are the highest IQ of any ethnic group they invest in there kids more and are basically for all intents and purposes more ''evolved'' the only reason Asian's are considered less attractive globally and by self hating asian's in the west is beauty standards and also out breeding helps increase hetrozygosity in terms of potential though asian's are very high.

@KostyaRin do you think we can apply r/k selection to humans ? or is it outdated

• +1
Reactions: mosolmaxxx
finally somebody who leaves basement lol be 6ft+ with good face and average frame and dick is enough to slay left and right with good game or even without

I am not 6ft.
Slayed 74 tinder/bumble girls in 2 years. Seventy four. Explain.

It’s face>frame=height>dick

Heightpill and framepill are the same thing. Girls like height because 9 times out of 10 height comes with frame. Only height fetishists (not your average every day girl) are into lanky skeletors. Average height big frame mogs skeletor 99% of the time.

dick can’t be higher because it’s the only one that isn’t immediately relevant and thus largely irrelevant for slaying. Don’t try to accuse me of cope or larp, I’m 8x6 and have already proven that to a few people here. Much like height fetishists, size queens are rare and size queens are the only ones who will overlook bad face in favor of big dick. Average girl sees it only as cherry on top of an already good face.

How do you logically put dick after face in second when you have to need to have won the bitch over before she can even see your cock.

No offence, but you're dumb

Also height matters more than face if you're stupidly short and i am talking 5'4. I am 5'8 so you would still say for me face is most important.

THIS IS THE REALITY:

Face, height (5'6 minimum otherwise this comes ahead of face), shoulder frame, money, dick, dark triad traits, status, intelligence

The fact you're putting intelligence ahead of money shows you're lacking a lot of both. You seriously think intelligence gives a chick stability? All thjs high IQ and low IQ bullshit you zoomers harp on about is retarded.

Last edited:
You have to think about it.

Most women are not intelligent. If they're not intelligent how tf are they gonna recognise your intelligence? And then there's appreciating it. Do you use your IQ to make and help carry intersting conversations.

Intelligence arguably comes after personality if anything and personality is all low inhibition, manipulation and big ego. Dark triad stuff. Ive seen it with my very own eyes. I have friends like this and they're with reasonably hot girls. 7s and 8s and its a good relationship. They tick the triad boxes and they have money and their lower tiers and eye areas are reasonably strong.

apply r/k selection to humans ?
It can be applied to all animals tbh. you mean the Differential K theory?
Black people in all this represent the extreme R loading
They wouldn't. West Africans are almost all very modern in features and progressive/neomorphic, Caucasoids have more archaic features than them. They (99% of africans) just didn't self domesticate
less open to promiscuity
People have gotten more promiscuous

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Face>Status=Race>Height>Frame>Dick>Personality>Money>Intelligence

I don't think y'all realize how much foids consider how the status of their man will affect them. That's why I put up status so high. That's why some foids will even fall in love with an average dude, but still reject him because "what will my friends think?". It's why they don't wanna be seen with a dude shorter than them. It's why you see Tyrone-lites with land whale white women. Being white is a form of status, so all women pine after the white man because he has high status. Height is a form of status as well. Women want to be proud and be envied when they're walking around with their man. Other women will laugh at her if seen with a short man whose not a literal multi millionaire.

Status, not money, is why ugly rappers and singers can be giga slayers. Money without status = 33 year old Indian doctor still looking for a white woman to betabux for, who waits 3 dates for just a kiss. Status without money = broke YouTuber with 80k subscribers having jb women in his DMs begging to meet him. Status is literally close to the same level as face. I'm not even joking.

Dick is low because obviously, girls won't see it til they decide to already fuck you, and they will all leave 8x7 4.5 PSL for 6x5 6 PSL. Dick is a literal meme.

JFL @ Personality. Half of NTmaxxing is being social-circle maxxed, which is another way of status maxxing.

JFL @ Money is just a way to beta bux. No girl has ever gotten wet at the sign of a dollar bill in their life. Personality is only higher because at least you can dirty talk her and that will make her somewhat wetter? No personality for your face, height, frame, or dick though.

JFL @ Intelligence. Women can't even BEGIN to comprehend or appreciate intelligence in a man. I used to try to have intelligent conversations with women about their views on politics, philosophy, the world, business ...etc. Not only can they not really understand it on a deep level, like on a surface level they can, but on a deep level they don't really have an interest in such things. Just what those things can provide for them. But it also makes you view them as weak. They literally just want to be teased and have lighthearted conversation. Intelligence is a turn off, or a sign that you would make a good betabux. Chad grabs her ass and makes fun of her. Virgin incel tries to talk to her about Nietzsche

• +1
Reactions: Slasher
Face>Status=Race>Height>Frame>Dick>Personality>Money>Intelligence

I don't think y'all realize how much foids consider how the status of their man will affect them. That's why I put up status so high. That's why some foids will even fall in love with an average dude, but still reject him because "what will my friends think?". It's why they don't wanna be seen with a dude shorter than them. It's why you see Tyrone-lites with land whale white women. Being white is a form of status, so all women pine after the white man because he has high status. Height is a form of status as well. Women want to be proud and be envied when they're walking around with their man. Other women will laugh at her if seen with a short man whose not a literal multi millionaire.

Status, not money, is why ugly rappers and singers can be giga slayers. Money without status = 33 year old Indian doctor still looking for a white woman to betabux for, who waits 3 dates for just a kiss. Status without money = broke YouTuber with 80k subscribers having jb women in his DMs begging to meet him. Status is literally close to the same level as face. I'm not even joking.

Dick is low because obviously, girls won't see it til they decide to already fuck you, and they will all leave 8x7 4.5 PSL for 6x5 6 PSL. Dick is a literal meme.

JFL @ Personality. Half of NTmaxxing is being social-circle maxxed, which is another way of status maxxing.

JFL @ Money is just a way to beta bux. No girl has ever gotten wet at the sign of a dollar bill in their life. Personality is only higher because at least you can dirty talk her and that will make her somewhat wetter? No personality for your face, height, frame, or dick though.

JFL @ Intelligence. Women can't even BEGIN to comprehend or appreciate intelligence in a man. I used to try to have intelligent conversations with women about their views on politics, philosophy, the world, business ...etc. Not only can they not really understand it on a deep level, like on a surface level they can, but on a deep level they don't really have an interest in such things. Just what those things can provide for them. But it also makes you view them as weak. They literally just want to be teased and have lighthearted conversation. Intelligence is a turn off, or a sign that you would make a good betabux. Chad grabs her ass and makes fun of her. Virgin incel tries to talk to her about Nietzsche

Race means nothing

• JFL
Jfl if u think dick matter more than height.

FACE > Height > Frame > Dick > Personality for ONS and hookups

FACE > Height > Personality > Frame > Dick for long term relationship. FACE and height are immutable bar some radical weight gain and bad ageing. An NT personality is needed to maintain a stable relationship. Frame and dick really become irrelevant at that point... unless she has a preference/fetish for that stuff.
Face > Dick => Height > Frame > Personality

Genes>>>>>>>>>>Everything
Non-European = Death
If You Wanna "Maxx" Anything Wait For Gene-Editing . (It'll Probably be a Failure Though)

"Why Are Europeans So Beautiful?"
Gee I Wonder Why...

Genes>>>>>>>>>>Everything
Non-European = Death
If You Wanna "Maxx" Anything Wait For Gene-Editing . (It'll Probably be a Failure Though)

"Why Are Europeans So Beautiful?"
Gee I Wonder Why...

That's not you and 99.9 percent of your race doesn't look like that

• Hmm...
It varies so much, no one can really pinpoint what matters the most.

From what I've seen face, height, and status can factor into whether or not you get women.

That's not you and 99.9 percent of your race doesn't look like that
I'm A Chad TBH
But Every Ethnic Looks Like This So It Doesn't Matter:
article-2585336-1C70E66300000578-464_306x535.jpg

^Leaked Photo Of @SubhumanCurrycel

I'm A Chad TBH
But Every Ethnic Looks Like This So It Doesn't Matter:
article-2585336-1C70E66300000578-464_306x535.jpg

^Leaked Photo Of @SubhumanCurrycel

You are legit mentally retarded you seriously think most of your race resembles the pics you showed in that vid

You are legit mentally retarded you seriously think most of your race resembles the pics you showed in that vid
Average White Guy:
Juan_Garcia_punto_blanco_00_21.jpg

Meanwhile This Guy is Top Percentile Looks For Shitskins:
main-qimg-42169b588c7171ea63349d55c4500316

[ISPOILER] and you look worse than this JFL[/ISPOILER]

Average White Guy:
Juan_Garcia_punto_blanco_00_21.jpg

Meanwhile This Guy is Top Percentile Looks For Shitskins:
main-qimg-42169b588c7171ea63349d55c4500316

[ISPOILER] and you look worse than this JFL[/ISPOILER]

If you think that's the average white guy you have an ego larger than venus itself