I think the most personal thing you could ever do or say

pleasevanity

pleasevanity

‎ ‎
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Posts
6,996
Reputation
14,611
Is telling other people who your favourite waifu is

Or for normies who your “stacy” (3d whore 🤢) is

I think it tells a lot about your character
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌, horseman and Erdafritnib
I genuinely find it corny on both sides
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity
I genuinely find it corny on both sides
don’t diss waifus
fedora intensifies GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
both are propaganda
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
I cheat on my waifu..
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity
Real like just jerk off like a normal person
For people on here i understand since they're kkhv and being delusional at this point is what helps them cope
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌 and pleasevanity

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
22
_MVP_
_MVP_
RoidKid
Replies
11
Views
82
polarpop
polarpop
Vincent Freeman
Replies
20
Views
152
mrdouchebag
mrdouchebag
Mandiubular
Replies
5
Views
44
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
YungVampLyfe
Replies
2
Views
17
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top