I think the only game I can run is muscles+tattoos+clubbing

vinn98

vinn98

Luminary
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Posts
6,369
Reputation
12,134
Feels like I'm stuck. I dread the thought of going back into clubs with all the people and loud music but I realized it's my only viable option to meet females and not live the incel lifestyle. I can't do social circle game because I don't have a "social circle" nor do I want one, I'm too autistic and I don't like groups. Online dating seems inefficient because there's too many desperate guys compared to female users, I also don't like the anxiety that goes into setting up a date and having to chit chat for hours. Also hell no I'm not going to randomly cold approach women in daytime. In my 20s the only time I started getting girls was when I cut my hair short, gymmaxed and got tattoos and ran party boy persona in nightclubs with the help of alcohol. It seems like my only possible niche. Now I'm forced to do that again at the age of 32. Ffs I'm right back where I started. Or I can continue living the stress-free incel lifestyle.

 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and rubberduck
@Grel Hellscream new avi for you
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 22623

Similar threads

walter white
Replies
21
Views
126
walter white
walter white
papacaliente444
Replies
0
Views
17
papacaliente444
papacaliente444
martintrdz
Replies
4
Views
43
hvf0690
hvf0690
F
Replies
1
Views
49
volcel110
volcel110

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top