I think the reason im not much hesitant about injecting steroids is because I dont got anything to live for anyways

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
I think the reason im not much hesitant about injecting steroids is because I dont got anything to live for anyways

Like if youre already suicidal you won't feel that hesitant or any inhibition about injecting steroids or taking drugs cause your life is already shit no matter what either way

Good mindset tbh
Allows you to do anything you want to the fullest without worry
You'll probably start cycling and find the will to live anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 21863
Good mindset tbh
Allows you to do anything you want to the fullest without worry
You'll probably start cycling and find the will to live anyway

Yeah I feel better on Testosterone

I have to take a break from Testosterone in January though because I'm gonna move to live with mom and her bf because my communion/dorm apartment is gonna get shut down . I mean technically I still could take Testosterone while living with mom and her bf but I don't wanna risk it , I'd get paranoid worrying about hiding my T vials n needles if I'm there

I will start Testosterone again after I find a new apartment to rent though. It's no big deal to take a break, Testosterone is always gonna exist and be cheap anyway so I know I can take it again in the future (when I find new place to rent after living with mom) 🙂

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT