I think the TikTok pill is the pill that broke the Camels back for me

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Watching young JBs and even gl guys. It seems like they all have radiant glowing skin, great smiles, and overall look way better than I remember kids looking at that age.

I just cannot take all these GL young adults, absolutely over

I can only cope with my over 2:1 Post to Rep Ratio and jerk off over thinking about getting to 10K posts while ratio mogging the whole forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Lmao, anti caking agents and 15 others
Yeah you have to remember though that they’re spending 15 mins before the video putting on makeup, doing their hair, and finding the best lighting in their house. Anyone can add 2 PSL doing that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Spartacus1-, Deleted member 6402 and 3 others
it is what it is

Its so sas, it never began for amnesia

so many jb's with big tits and ass.

Low iq thread. Their is a confirmation bias in the entertainment industry whereby those who are better looking will be able to achieve greater success.
Tiktok is the best example because of the short nature of the videos you dont acc follow creators you just look at the people that come and see if they're attractive or not. The real pill is realising the small minority of good looking people in life already have their lives paved out for them and are living in EZ MODE.

Because tiktok promotes attractive people it seems like they are the majority.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
the tiktok pill is a cold one. gl kid films himself lip syncing and can get thousands of followers on ig with ease. It has never been as easy as it is now for absurdly high psl teens to gain clout

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
just 4 u buddy

skip to 3:34

Last edited: