I think the truth of blackpill is we are just autistic

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
I think 99% of the reason we are all incels here is because we are autistic, along with being ugly, ugly short guys can get girls but the girls they will get depends on them being neurotypical and usually the girl they get will use them as an emotional sponge and sometimes dump them, a lot of ugly guys barely get any action, but they still do get girlfreinds, some of them even get decent looking ones, I saw an AMWF couple today, and I've seen a lot of them even tho people here say they do not exist. Each time I go outside I see average to below average guys with girls, and I see a chad/chadlite once every month, I geuinely think the reason why celibacy is increasing is due to most guys realising that if they are ugly its exponentially hard to get a gf, they have to go on long streaks until they get a gf. I dont know, this is what im obsearving in couples and guys around me ( a lot of ugly short guys get girls with a shit ton of effort and rejections), the guys who are incels are the autistic quiet ones who cannot make freinds ( I go out of my way to befreind these guys), I realised the reason I dont have a gf is because im ugly + autistic, if I was average looking + autistic I probably could've got a gf, this is why you have 40 year old 6'4 white dude on this fourm who is a 40 year old virgin, and a 4'11 indian I knew has had 2 girlfreinds, its autism and the last bit is not an exaggeration I myself couldnt believe it.

The real blackpill is that free sexual selection is dysgenic (IQ lowering), Free Masonic/Jewry control of the world, covid-19 world slow depopulation theory, NWO, matrix reincarnation soul trap, astral projection, metaphyscial shit, (inb4 schizo:soy::soy:)

So thats my ephipany we will never get a gf, since we cannot talk to a girl, and take a shit ton of rejections and deal with the pain of being disadvantaged so we have to cope. Inb4 r/inceltear:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Fuck inceltears bunch of tranny faggots who can neck themselves.

inb4 muh dating statistics, online dating is retarded its 80% men, the real blackpill si that most women arent virgins which makes succesful marriages impossible:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: not autistic online retardation
Anyway the blackpill is only half right, and still society is shit, but I can cope with it, what I think is retarded is things like sub-5 law and whatever:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: Im gonna stop shitposting here, I know its my autism and ugliness combined.

If u wanna see good blackpill youtubers watch Looks Maximus, and Nunya Buznus (his vids are hilarious but also somewhat retarded but whatever)

Also fuck NT normies, :soy::soy::soy::soy:

@AutismVictim @stevielake @BrettyBoy @Stopping@Nothing19 @svgmn1 @RecessedChinCel @sevensources @Nobagger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Zeruel, Deleted member 19948 and 19 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
How old are you zer0? Are u educated?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, Deleted member and Stopping@Nothing19
Sheryl Lee Ralph No GIF by ABC Network
black and white vintage GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, Deleted member 16853, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 3 others
i agree, we have been scammed as non nt males:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14957, Deleted member and 1 other person
Yeah nigga I never makes moves on girls because I always consider myself to ugly like it would look ridiculous yet they send me Iois all the time also I don't make moves one because I want to achieve perfection (not only I would be regarded dicferently but I would feel right for example if I correct my posture) and also don't make moves because in the botton I know women don't give a shit they can not care about you anymore in the future leave you cheat you:feelswhy::feelswhy: i don't know man this makes me sad Im also giga autistic and its hard to me to talk with girls I actually like (not taking about because being stacies or sthng just oneitis you know persinality) nigga I also don't understandwhy are we not supposed to say what we think lets you say the girl you like is physically a little bit ugly ina certain aspect do why cant we say anything? Man everybody can looksmax in the end. On top in think the problems roots from low testosterone like if you inject T a lot of guys report stopping having oneitis symptoms so first raide your t and then see if your oneitis is still so, if so, great. Also, I wonder if having such a high T ishowwe are supposed to be. There's also pride you know. Because insecurities it is betterto reject not like somebody than being rejected. But being rwjected might mean you should improve physically

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Yellowskies
i love ur posts, favourite curry poster on this site

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
I geuinely think the reason why celibacy is increasing is due to most guys realising that if they are ugly its exponentially hard to get a gf, they have to go on long streaks until they get a gf. I dont know, this is what im obsearving in couples and guys around me ( a lot of ugly short guys get girls with a shit ton of effort and rejections),
Brutal. You always here normies say shit like “it’s a numbers game” because the vast majority of normies and even subfives still think they are getting rejected because they don’t have good enough “game”. Think about it that’s all dating is to normies males. A videogame. All these videos of normies going on miami trips and pickings up foids are no different to me than normies who watch video game guides.

Think about it for NT normies dating is like playing competitively CS:GO or LOL they think they can get to a higher elo by just putting in the work and staying on their grind.

Normie males eat shit like this up. They worship men who attract foids because the think they have some secret skill that they just don’t know about. Normies are so fucking stupid.

Males are just not willing game up dozens of foids and face countless rejections just to end up with a ran through LTB that is waiting for her turn with Chad. Dating isn’t even enjoyable unless you are Chad or A foid.
YEA. DATING IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE. You are not supposed to face countless rejections from foids who think they are better than you just befause of the pussy between their legs. Just to get fucking divorced raped. Just to get cucked by your wife’s boss. Just to be easily replaced. Just to be a fucking handbag.I fucking hate normies so much man:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Imagine living in a society that commodifies interpersonal relationships .

Sorry if this sounds incorherent i am drinking bhai:p
Im gonna stop shitposting here, I know its my autism and ugliness combined.
Don’t leave :kys::feelswah:

Attachments

• 58A33473-9F72-4C5D-9245-E50EF455E9B5.gif
    58A33473-9F72-4C5D-9245-E50EF455E9B5.gif
    289.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19036 and Ethniframementalcel
Brutal. You always here normies say shit like “it’s a numbers game” because the vast majority of normies and even subfives still think they are getting rejected because they don’t have good enough “game”. Think about it that’s all dating is to normies males. A videogame. All these videos of normies going on miami trips and pickings up foids are no different to me than normies who watch video game guides.

Think about it for NT normies dating is like playing competitively CS:GO or LOL they think they can get to a higher elo by just putting in the work and staying on their grind.

Normie males eat shit like this up. They worship men who attract foids because the think they have some secret skill that they just don’t know about. Normies are so fucking stupid.

Males are just not willing game up dozens of foids and face countless rejections just to end up with a ran through LTB that is waiting for her turn with Chad. Dating isn’t even enjoyable unless you are Chad or A foid.
YEA. DATING IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE. You are not supposed to face countless rejections from foids who think they are better than you just befause of the pussy between their legs. Just to get fucking divorced raped. Just to get cucked by your wife’s boss. Just to be easily replaced. Just to be a fucking handbag.I fucking hate normies so much man:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Imagine living in a society that commodifies interpersonal relationships .

Sorry if this sounds incorherent i am drinking bhai:p

And if you’re non NT and sub 5, you don’t even get the chance to date with no social circles, no social events being invited to, and no Tinder matches. :feelswhy:

Don’t leave :kys::feelswah:
It was an incels.is copypasta thread :LOL:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, enchanted_elixir and RecessedChinCel
You're incel because you're a fat bastard that doesn't take care of himself.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16853, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
You're incel because you're a fat bastard that doesn't take care of himself.
Cope, it’s entirely because I am non NT! :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, galego123 and Deleted member 17791
I think 99% of the reason we are all incels here is because we are autistic, along with being ugly, ugly short guys can get girls but the girls they will get depends on them being neurotypical and usually the girl they get will use them as an emotional sponge and sometimes dump them, a lot of ugly guys barely get any action, but they still do get girlfreinds, some of them even get decent looking ones, I saw an AMWF couple today, and I've seen a lot of them even tho people here say they do not exist. Each time I go outside I see average to below average guys with girls, and I see a chad/chadlite once every month, I geuinely think the reason why celibacy is increasing is due to most guys realising that if they are ugly its exponentially hard to get a gf, they have to go on long streaks until they get a gf. I dont know, this is what im obsearving in couples and guys around me ( a lot of ugly short guys get girls with a shit ton of effort and rejections), the guys who are incels are the autistic quiet ones who cannot make freinds ( I go out of my way to befreind these guys), I realised the reason I dont have a gf is because im ugly + autistic, if I was average looking + autistic I probably could've got a gf, this is why you have 40 year old 6'4 white dude on this fourm who is a 40 year old virgin, and a 4'11 indian I knew has had 2 girlfreinds, its autism and the last bit is not an exaggeration I myself couldnt believe it.

The real blackpill is that free sexual selection is dysgenic (IQ lowering), Free Masonic/Jewry control of the world, covid-19 world slow depopulation theory, NWO, matrix reincarnation soul trap, astral projection, metaphyscial shit, (inb4 schizo:soy::soy:)

So thats my ephipany we will never get a gf, since we cannot talk to a girl, and take a shit ton of rejections and deal with the pain of being disadvantaged so we have to cope. Inb4 r/inceltear:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Fuck inceltears bunch of tranny faggots who can neck themselves.

inb4 muh dating statistics, online dating is retarded its 80% men, the real blackpill si that most women arent virgins which makes succesful marriages impossible:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: not autistic online retardation
Anyway the blackpill is only half right, and still society is shit, but I can cope with it, what I think is retarded is things like sub-5 law and whatever:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: Im gonna stop shitposting here, I know its my autism and ugliness combined.

If u wanna see good blackpill youtubers watch Looks Maximus, and Nunya Buznus (his vids are hilarious but also somewhat retarded but whatever)

@AutismVictim @stevielake @BrettyBoy @Stopping@Nothing19 @svgmn1 @RecessedChinCel @sevensources @Nobagger
Nah

Cope, it’s entirely because I am non NT! :feelsuhh:
Don't you think your non existent grooming habits contribute to people being disgusted by you?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and stevielake

You seen amwf in nyc jfl? I dont think i have seen one my entire life.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I saw one departing my train in Time Square once.
Bruh u said u saw a lot of them jfl. Its very rare to see amwf and desi men with white women in nyc tbh. Even hispanic and mexican men.

• +1
Bruh u said u saw a lot of them jfl. Its very rare to see amwf and desi men with white women in nyc tbh. Even hispanic and mexican men.
Copypasta thread:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420
Don't you think your non existent grooming habits contribute to people being disgusted by you?
No gym for his height and pheno :lul::feelswhy:

NT is one thing that cannot really be created out of nothing

If u r very autistic, you can’t rewire the brain to become just as normal as a normie

I think you can mask it for a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Richard_Hungwell and enchanted_elixir
I agree and disagree. however it's worth noting that sub5 nts are very rare. most sub5s are already non nt or suffered from traumatic experiences due to their looks alone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Richard_Hungwell, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
I agree and disagree. however it's worth noting that sub5 nts are very rare. most sub5s are already non nt or suffered from traumatic experiences due to their looks alone
Bad genetics come in pairs. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Gaia262
Everything else was fine but that schizophrenic sentence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake
I saw one departing my train in Time Square once.
got back from nyc all the asian dudes I saw were walking around with a girlfriend, mostly asian girls but I did see a few amwf couples

they all looked very expensive poor white man can't compete

• Woah
I went to Kroger the other day and it was full of subhumans dating subhumans

Subhumans can find love.Just don't be autistic theory

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and stevielake
Yes

I’d say at least 50% of this userbase is neurodivergent in some way

I’ve seen tons of “ugly” men in public with beautiful GF’s because they are neurotypical.

• Woah
Yes

I’d say at least 50% of this userbase is neurodivergent in some way

I’ve seen tons of “ugly” men in public with beautiful GF’s because they are neurotypical.
Just NTmaxx then

• Woah
lmao ppl here underestimate looks hard
women are attracted to your assets such as genetics, money and maybe iq and status in some point.
think of it, you wont cuck a guy just by being more NT than him

Last edited:
  • JFL

getting girls means little to nothing because most date for money