I think there needs to be a subforum about the normies who virtue signal, and pretend to be reasonable in conversations.

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Most normies just play the long game imo if they're high IQ. And you never know bc they're disguised as normies.

I think they like to play games with theri sarcasm, fake bluepill perspective, etc.

Apparently looks don't matter "unless youre in a job to do with looks". Literally when I made a hueg deal about it my uncle says that lmao. Normies insult you by playing the laidback game, and not saying the turth abotu the way people look.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
height is sort of exageratted here tbh

they say 5'10 is manlet it's literally statistically average in the U.S

I'm from Australia so the average here is 5"11 but still all these motherfucker's be saying 6'5+ or death like stfu and go outside

why who cares abt wht those abused dogs think

height is sort of exageratted here tbh

they say 5'10 is manlet it's literally statistically average in the U.S

I'm from Australia so the average here is 5"11 but still all these motherfucker's be saying 6'5+ or death like stfu and go outside
k what abotu a sarcastic fat guy who likes to make jokes out of you whenever you say anything .
Constantly dramatically gesticulates like a smart ass whenever you try having an independent thought htat isn't the status quo.
Like as if they're at work trying to tell women what they want to hear.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
k what abotu a sarcastic fat guy who likes to make jokes out of you whenever you say anything .
Constantly dramatically gesticulates like a smart ass whenever you try having an independent thought htat isn't the status quo.
Like as if they're at work trying to tell women what they want to hear.
What about someone who says the most basic normie shit and creates a smart ass gloss with latent threats to ruin your reputation if you tell him he's retarded or lying for what he says.
And ofc if you try to point it out he ghostlights. Gaslighting and ghosting at hte same time. Where you pretend that you're not yourself for a second to make the other person feel doubt again.

Always every single time insults and saying status quo stuff. Just because you say status quo stuff with pressure, veiled threats, and dramatizing your position doesn't make it true. Status quo appealer.