I think these gym becky’s want my dick

incelmogger

incelmogger

Tall skull wasp’ism
Guys how do I know if becky from gym really wants to suck my cock or not? It’s happened a couple times this week at different gyms where Becky stares and faintly smiles at me coz I have decent fizeek and am tallest best looking guy in the gym usually but how can I actually tell if they want my dick in their pussy?

Approach her and ask if she wants your dick

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: recessedd, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 19174 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, NotoriousLoser, WeiWei and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 28896
Make eye contact and smile back. If she smiles then go to her and strike up a convo

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Make eye contact and smile back. If she smiles then go to her and strike up a convo
I always only faintly smile I need to start actually smiling properly and then they’ll probably give a even bigger smile back. I need to stop doing that ig.

What I’ve noticed is that these Becky’s usually just faintly smile and give you a certain type of look first, so I have to man tf up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Just pull it out and show it to them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, MonoTBB and incelmogger
I always only faintly smile I need to start actually smiling properly and then they’ll probably give a even bigger smile back. I need to stop doing that ig.

What I’ve noticed is that these Becky’s usually just faintly smile and give you a certain type of look first, so I have to man tf up.
I feel u bro. I went out one day and got insane IOIs but we just eyed each other. Gotta smile next time and keep my head up

• +1
Tell her you're a discord mod. They have the most sex by far.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 42408 and incelmogger
I feel u bro. I went out one day and got insane IOIs but we just eyed each other. Gotta smile next time and keep my head up
For whatever reason it’s just hard idek why bruh, you don’t really think to do that straight away if you get what I mean. My first instinct is to just eye and give a faint smile.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Tell her you're a discord mod. They have the most sex by far.
I’ll say I used to be twitter famous then she’ll really want the sex

For whatever reason it’s just hard idek why bruh, you don’t really think to do that straight away if you get what I mean. My first instinct is to just eye and give a faint smile.
Same with me. Gotta do it once and get used to it. If i ever make a post about doing it and successeding I'll tag you

• +1
  • +1
A good video for you:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and incelmogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42408
Bump if this doesn’t happen again today I will rope

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Your username sounds like you're a 16 year old who found the black pill for the first time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and incelmogger
Your username sounds like you're a 16 year old who found the black pill for the first time
I just turned 20 and am non NT

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 4301
Just download tinder and find them that way
They’ll recognize you from the gym

• +1
Just download tinder and find them that way
They’ll recognize you from the gym
I was actually thinking about this. Does every foid actually have tinder though? What if they don’t and I don’t find them or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Guys how do I know if becky from gym really wants to suck my cock or not? It’s happened a couple times this week at different gyms where Becky stares and faintly smiles at me coz I have decent fizeek and am tallest best looking guy in the gym usually but how can I actually tell if they want my dick in their pussy?
if they staring they definitely want ur dick

• Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte and incelmogger
if they staring they definitely want ur dick
The other time was these ltb’s who were talking about coming up to me right next to me thinking I couldn’t hear them or some shit. But tbh I’ll really be convinced staring = wants dick when a Becky gives me a massive smile and even harder stare, but maybe that’s just my brutal autism at play jfl

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back