once i made 1000 posts in a week on lookism @slayer69 the ogs remember

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and slayer69
rookie numbers
once i made 1000 posts in a week on lookism @slayer69 the ogs remember
Yer u created a new alt and literally 1K+ posts in 3-4 days

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL
The problem with this forum is you end up sucked in to pointless debates about shit that just does not matter with people who are incredibly pessimistic. In reality you either just lift and get shredded or you don’t, you either get surgery or you don’t, etc etc.

And if you go outside and do shit once in a while you’ll realize that looks aren’t the end all be all of life. Social status and sexual partners may depend greatly on looks but frankly that’s just two pieces of the gigantic puzzle that is a fulfilling existence. Overly fixating on it is missing the forest for the trees

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and AlexBrown84
The problem with this forum is you end up sucked in to pointless debates about shit that just does not matter with people who are incredibly pessimistic. In reality you either just lift and get shredded or you don’t, you either get surgery or you don’t, etc etc.

And if you go outside and do shit once in a while you’ll realize that looks aren’t the end all be all of life. Social status and sexual partners may depend greatly on looks but frankly that’s just two pieces of the gigantic puzzle that is a fulfilling existence. Overly fixating on it is missing the forest for the trees
this could have been legit 3 years ago
post pandemic world is completely different

Found the overly philosophical looks autist. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Quite the opposite. Your brain was fried so you came to this shithole

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin
(y)

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Warlow