I think this is all planned

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’m suspicious that this whole corona virus is a plan for population control.

Let’s just look at the situation

- Rapidly increasing global population
- increasing demand for goods and resources in the 3rd world
- dwindling resources across the world (freshwater supplies are decreasing, forests are being cut down en masse for lumber. etc)
- Climate change

It’s obvious that the world was heading towards an era of resource wars between established economies and emerging powers (like China, or India)

Just when all of this debate is going down, a virus pops off in China (the most populated country in the world in the most populated continent) and no one cares to even try and contain it until it’s too little, too late. Countries don’t even care to cut off travel from China until it’s too little, too late.

Many nations haven’t even restricted travel from China. Methods to catch the sick are so retarded and obviously don’t work. Screening people’s temperature at the airport is the most common method of trying to catch the sick, yet it’s been known for the past 1-2 weeks that the virus has an incubation period of around 2 weeks (where no symptoms are shown).

The WHO still hasn’t even declared a global health emergency either I’m pretty sure.

The WHO praised the Chinese governments efforts to contain the virus. even when the Chinese government are obviously lying about the numbers of infected and dead. Even when the Chinese government are going on a censoring campaign against those who are talking about the situation and not lying about it.

Even when the Chinese government put a lockdown on 50 million people, which won’t work and again, is TOO LATE. This virus popped up back in December, 5 million people left Wuhan (the city of origin for this virus) since this virus was first detected. A lockdown now won’t do shit.

Everything that can go wrong, is conveniently going wrong. Common sense solutions are conveniently being ignored and pushed to the side by governments and global organizations. The news are conveniently using the situation to push a narrative of the Chinese being innocent people that will be harmed by “racism”.

I don’t know, it may not be planned and it’s just a natural result of chink culture bringing doom to us all. But it’s a predication. A prediction which I don’t think is too far from the truth at this point.

leave your thoughts

@Aesthetic
@Dogs
@OOGABOOGA
@Mogger

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Chadelite, BigBiceps and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, BigBiceps, noped and 6 others
I think it is to kill off the old non working population so the nation can strive more without taking cste of them and their retirement

Also population controle in the biggest populated nation worldwide

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, SixFootManlet and Blackout.xl
survival of the fittest my dude
corona virus already killed old and ill people so they probably try to get rid of all the useless people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, Ritalincel, AbandonShip and 1 other person
3265.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Blackout.xl
everything is planned

News
Corona virus kills 50% of the Chinese population and average penis size worldwide grows 1 inch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl, BigBiceps, Ruby and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Ruby
frame_00_delay-0-1s-gif.249164

Attachments

• frame_00_delay-0.1s.gif
    frame_00_delay-0.1s.gif
    63.2 KB · Views: 57
Chinks made the virus on purpose to deal with their ageing population. That's why it's only boomers who are dying from it.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
jfl if u expect me to red u shrimp

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel